What's new

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' makes $1 billion in a record 12 days

Shitty movie imo. I like part 1,2,3. Others are just lame & this one is the lamest. Climax of the movie is just like any other indian movie. That girl magically learnt to use light saber & kicked villains ***. LOL for a second I got confused if I'm really watching star wars or some south indian movie. total bakwaas movie.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Movie industry is much like today's economy. First bad things are made. Then they are hyped so much that people are forced to consume them. Its contrived economic activity. Things that are really useful and are valued appropriately represent a smaller fraction of the economy than 100 years ago. Many things are useless and overvalued. They purpose is only to make the economy bloated.

Quoted f
Movie industry is much like today's economy. First bad things are made. Then they are hyped so much that people are forced to consume them. Its contrived economic activity. Things that are really useful and are valued appropriately represent a smaller fraction of the economy than 100 years ago. Many things are useless and overvalued. They purpose is only to make the economy bloated.
Quoted for truth

Back
Top Bottom