What's new

SSP MALIR Rao Anwar

Have you seen where Bahria town Karachi is? In middle of desert. I'm sure so called poor villagers who didn't even own the land legally were compensated. Just because bahria town is being build in your land that doesn't mean you can ask for any price. This is problem all over Pakistan, as soon as their worthless land is put to some good use people demand more and more.
worthless or not! land owner has the right to ask for the market price!! and no mob or mafia or ssp anwar can force them to sell what t hey own!

worthless or not! land owner has the right to ask for the market price!! and no mob or mafia or ssp anwar can force them to sell what t hey own!

Not really, gov can impose section 239 to buy any land for development. Plus I doubt they owned land legally to begin with in middle of desert.

Not really, gov can impose section 239 to buy any land for development. Plus I doubt they owned land legally to begin with in middle of desert.
please read about how Bharia town got land and who owns the ownership of Bharia town Land...

and sir Khi is ruled not by law its ruled by mobs gangs and terrorist police! khi has to be the most fked place in the whole world!

Join partnership ho sakti hay i kniw how big of a land grabber Malik Riaz is he puts m to shame
join partnership he hai land belongs to Zardari development Malik Riaz ki...Land Zardari keh abba na nai Malir Development Authority ka tha jo in sabh na cheap rates peh lia

lols no Mr Asif Ali Zardari!
True malik riaz and zardari land mafia nexus has been quite a popular thing. If not malik even rose from poaching and selling properties in karachi

The way Pukhtoons are whining over social media about the death of a Taliban bastard, they have proved once more that they are a racist ethnicity in Pakistan.

According to the fan boy logic, if killing MQM workers is justified then so is killing Mehsuds who provide the most manpower to Taliban. Stop whining. Pukhtoons should become Pakistanis first. This was the exact lesson that was preached to Muhajirs. Why the double standards now?

Where are those Federalists who claim to be Pakistanis first and foremost? Are we going to tolerate support for a tribal terrorist over the NATIONAL HERO Rao Anwar?

We should rejoice over the fact that a tribal terrorist operative was dispatched to hell rather than questioning the law enforcing authorities.
You are really a terrorist and i wish the last person Ssp rao had killed was you.

True malik riaz and zardari land mafia nexus has been quite a popular thing. If not malik even rose from poaching and selling properties in karachi

You are really a terrorist and i wish the last person Ssp rao had killed was you.
ameen! such bastards are waste of resources!

its not about mqm or pathan its about killing of innocent Pakistanis if justice is not served we will keeo getting butchered by rich and powerful!

The way Pukhtoons are whining over social media about the death of a Taliban bastard, they have proved once more that they are a racist ethnicity in Pakistan.

According to the fan boy logic, if killing MQM workers is justified then so is killing Mehsuds who provide the most manpower to Taliban. Stop whining. Pukhtoons should become Pakistanis first. This was the exact lesson that was preached to Muhajirs. Why the double standards now?

Where are those Federalists who claim to be Pakistanis first and foremost? Are we going to tolerate support for a tribal terrorist over the NATIONAL HERO Rao Anwar?

We should rejoice over the fact that a tribal terrorist operative was dispatched to hell rather than questioning the law enforcing authorities.

brother great points. You have tsken an absolutely justified stand. but do you reely think he was taliban. bas) %%) ??

brother great points. You have tsken an absolutely justified stand. but do you reely think he was taliban. bas) %%) ??
I am just using the same logic and narrative built by the fan boys. They are all dandy and ok with extra-judicial killings by the state. So what is the fuss now in this case?

They never asked about any evidence about the thousands of people killed before so why do I need to have evidence to be convinced that this guy was a Taliban terrorist or not? Using the same logic built by the so-called patriots and nationalists, I am convinced that he was terrorist and I don't need any evidence or "due process of law" for that.

please read about how Bharia town got land and who owns the ownership of Bharia town Land...

and sir Khi is ruled not by law its ruled by mobs gangs and terrorist police! khi has to be the most fked place in the whole world!

They pay 3-4 times more then market price but some start to demand 100 times more. If they wanted to pay 100 times more then they shouldn't have gone 100km away from Karachi to build bahria town in middle of nowhere.

Now compare that with DHA/army who get free or dirt cheap land in middle of city in the name of shaheeds and army personnel but must of plots are sold of to general public and profit eaten by corrupt army generals.

I am just using the same logic and narrative built by the fan boys. They are all dandy and ok with extra-judicial killings by the state. So what is the fuss now in this case?

They never asked about any evidence about the thousands of people killed before so why do I need to have evidence to be convinced that this guy was a Taliban terrorist or not? Using the same logic built by the so-called patriots and nationalists, I am convinced that he was terrorist and I don't need any evidence or "due process of law" for that.

sadly fan boys are not at all ready to. accept that GHQ. might reely. be anti muhajir..

even Altaf hussains reason of creating APMSO was that he. was disqualified based on ethnicity.. can you verify this claim. bro?

also Jinnahpur Conspiracy case which eas sarasaarr jhooth..

also Major Haleem case which also. has raised suspicions

They pay 3-4 times more then market price but some start to demand 100 times more. If they wanted to pay 100 times more then they shouldn't have gone 100km away from Karachi to build bahria town in middle of nowhere.

Now compare that with DHA/army who get free or dirt cheap land in middle of city in the name of shaheeds and army personnel but must of plots are sold of to general public and profit eaten by corrupt army generals.
no denying that dha is a corrupt scheme but you cant defend bhria town because dha is corrupt. both are euqally corrupt and this corruption is eating foundations of our beloved country!

and you seem to have some good money invested in bahria town lols

Define muhajir
Some one that can't forget that three generations ago one or more of their family members traveled from India to Pakistan, those people that have never traveled however call them selves "Muhajir" because they have a doubt on them self being Pakistani. I.e Attention seekers.

Back
Top Bottom