What's new

SSP MALIR Rao Anwar

I don't think you know more than me about Karachi police.. Karachiites are thankful to Rangers and rest of the Pakistan (including yourself) should be thankful to them.. Had the matters given completely to police, you would have seen much more violence.. because Karachiites see every policeman as Rao Anwar..

By the way, Rao Anwar is a pet of Asif Ali Zardari.. He can kill even Nawaz Shareef if Addi or Asif Zardari gives him instructions.. Many other police officers are like him..

Are you thankful to rangers for beating shit out of every Karachitee while insult Karachi police who brought peace with countless sacrifices? If Nawaz is found in terror activity then he too should be killed in fake encounter. Pakistan justice system cannot persecute terrorists and hardcore criminals, best option is one way ticket to hell as long as innocents are avoided.

There was some criminal who used to demand money from my mother family and others. They reported to punjab police and month later he was killed like a rat. No court or other BS, straight to hell. All these criminals which were allowed to grow under Musharraf nose have been killed in encounter one by one in punjab.

856090-OMARSHAHID-1426825487-442-640x480.gif

Have you heard any scandal about this guy of misusing his authority and power to go after those group or Party who murdered his Father ?? Did he ever misuse his very strong position to get revenge or murder innocents of certain party because they murdered his father ?

Or Did this guy get his revenge using legal recourse and Justice system of Pakistan ?

Who is he?

Rangers.. This guy doesn't even deserve any of the respect.. He is a killer..

You have to find the reason why Karachiites salute rangers and send Lanat on police..

Rangers are the reason, Liyari is in control. Credit is due where it is given. If the MQM headquarter raid was handled by Police, it would have been a disaster by now due to leakage of news within. Nobody knew rangers were gonna roll in and gonna bust them red handed. Also the Baladiya fatory fire case. Whoever fed Rangers/ISI info from within MQM had a solid trust on then General Raheel Sharif.

Are you thankful to rangers for beating shit out of every Karachitee

Really?

Rangers are the reason, Liyari is in control. Credit is due where it is given. If the MQM headquarter raid was handled by Police, it would have been a disaster by now due to leakage of news within. Nobody knew rangers were gonna roll in and gonna bust them red handed. Also the Baladiya fatory fire case. Whoever fed Rangers/ISI info from within MQM had a solid trust on then General Raheel Sharif.

No one knows Sindh Police more than the people living in Sindh.. similarly, no one knows Punjab police more than Punjabis..

I agree, had the raid been handled by police, it would have been a disaster.. Alas, some people don't have any idea..

There was some criminal who used to demand money from my mother family and others. They reported to punjab police and month later he was killed like a rat. No court or other BS, straight to hell. All these criminals which were allowed to grow under Musharraf nose have been killed in encounter one by one in punjab.

You are talking about the same Punjab police which asked Rs 10000 from Zainab's chacha as a reward of finding the body of the little girl..

Btw, if that criminal had paid more, you would have been killed instead of him..

SSP CTD Omar Shahid Hayat son of Shahid Hayat who was killed by MQM Target Killer Saulat Mirza

Yeah,, these kind of guys still exist, but very few in numbers.. but he is not the son of Shahid Hayat.. I know Shahid Hayat personally..

Anyway, this Rao Anwar scumbag was a ranker.. got promotions after he lifted **** of higher ups and politicians.. acted on the orders of Asif Ali Zardari and addi.. and got to SSP..

Anyone who has seen him speaking, will know that he is a Jahil Ganwar SSP.. Some other SSPs even don't like to speak to him.. He has raised some concerns on DIG Sanaullah Abbasi's committee. I know Sanaullah, he is such a nice police officer..

You are talking about the same Punjab police which asked Rs 10000 from Zainab's chacha as a reward of finding the body of the little girl..

Btw, if that criminal had paid more, you would have been killed instead of him..

Yeah,, these kind of guys still exist, but very few in numbers.. but he is not the son of Shahid Hayat.. I know Shahid Hayat personally..

Sorry for they typo. Shahid Hamid. Chaudhary Aslam and Rana Anwar Rao are rumor to be the few police officers who survived MQM target killing campaign of those police officers who took part in 1992. It was survival of the fittest kind of situation which corrupted both of these police officers. They did good but killed lot of people to survive MQM/TTP wrath as well.

Are you thankful to rangers for beating shit out of every Karachitee

btw, you are a racist you know.. if you want to turn this discussion between Karachiites Vs law enforcement, then I can tell you.. no one can beat the hell out of EVERY karachiite..

Sorry for they typo. Shahid Hamid. Chaudhary Aslam and Rana Anwar Rao are rumor to be the few police officers who survived MQM target killing campaign of those police officers who took part in 1992. It was survival of the fittest kind of situation which corrupted both of these police officers. They did good but killed lot of people to survive MQM/TTP wrath as well.

I don't have a problem if they killed criminals, but they killed innocents as well..

People think that everyone who is a worker of MQM is a terrorist.. no.. everyone is not a terrorist.. We have played cricket with some of the MQM workers.. low level workers.. good guys.. a couple of them were once taken into custody and later on people found them with broken bones on highway..

Pakistan is a racially divided country.

pashtuns speaking for their brothers against one murder despite label of terrorism, kudos to them

mohajirs should now also come on roads and speak for injustice towards them, thusands of mohajirs have been killed since 1980s and not one voice was raised, banning of MQM, banning of mohajirs in politics, government job, quota system, reduce mohajir population in politically motivated census, their extra judicial killings, no local government powers, robbery of their taxes and revenue generated by them.

if mohajirs dont wake up, they will be treated like that, no pashtun, punjabi, baloch etc will come to their rescue.

pashtu protest, no rangers action, mohajirs protest and they immediately rounded up.

mohajirs should also demand their own province. if ther can be pushtunkhwa for pashtuns, sindh for sindhis, punjab for punjabis, kashmr for kashmiris, baltistan for baltis, balochistan for balochis then mohajirs also deserve mohajir province to safe guard their own rights and rule their own lands.

Move back to gangland if you still. Consider yourself a mohajir. BTW how in hell you think mohajirs are a single single race? :o:

Zainab father was the reason his daughter was abducted in the first place. BTW I wouldn't believe lies of PAT worker. He like his peer Qadri is a liar. No one paid to punjab police, they just killed that rat as soon as they found him. He used to call people on mobile and then send some ghundas to fire few rounds to scare people.

No one cry for crimnals and terrorists getting killed in fake encounters by punjab police, trust me. In Karachi every case is given ethnic colour.

Move back to gangland if you still. Consider yourself a mohajir. BTW how in hell you think mohajirs are a single single race? :o:

Leave them.. they aren't bad people.. I have seen my relatives who are supporters of MQM vowing to fight India if required..

I know he is the same guy.. it is just Altaf who has filled our generation with hate.. and he used some wrongdoings of police for his benefit..

wh should i move anywhere when i own this land?

mohajir is a nationality made up of many sub ethnicities.

Zainab father was the reason his daughter was abducted in the first place.

Yeah.. and other 11 abductions as well.. and the pedophile ring was also because of Zainab's father.. and yes, 14 people died in the encounter in model town were in fact terrorists..

Kabhi kabhi mujhay tumhari aqal pe hansi aati hai.. Crypto main tou bara dimaagh chalta hai tumhara.. jab baat Ganja brothers pe aati hai tou aqal ghaas charnay chali jati hai?

wh should i move anywhere when i own this land?

mohajir is a nationality made up of many sub ethnicities.
Wake up! it has been 71+ years or select a refugee status for yourself and live like the scumbag Afghanis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom