What's new

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar gets death threats from IS

no, the complete lack of authority, ideological or cultural.

what real solutions did his group bring to iraq... did any magic happen... did he give a speech that exceeded the hours long simple brilliance of gaddafi or fidel castro??
Well how did the Gaddafi's brilliance at speech which exceeded for hours penned out to be? he was picked up from drainage pipes like a rat, dragged on the street like a common thug and beaten to death.

June comes before November. Solutions doesnt comes out in one meeting.
He wasn't there for solutions he wanted to help as much as he could. He tried.

Well how did the Gaddafi's brilliance at speech which exceeded for hours penned out to be? he was picked up from drainage pipes like a rat, dragged on the street like a common thug and beaten to death.

preceded by at least ten months of his country being terrorized by nato proxies and by 35+ nato militaries... one of the biggest conspiracies in history.

preceded by at least ten months of his country being terrorized by nato proxies and by 35+ nato militaries... one of the biggest conspiracies in history.
Well he could have used his brilliant speech making capabilities to hold together his own people. Alas he couldn't muster up enough authority, ideological or cultural in the fag end of his life.

What Gaddafi has to do in this thread ?

He wasn't there for solutions he wanted to help as much as he could. He tried.

I think he was there so that Iraqi religious leaders sit and work to save human life because only religions make us to understand that we all are humans and human life is precious spacially during the time of war which would make both the sides soldiers to keep in mind about the human suffering and stop genocide of civilians.

and i think this is why religious laws and international laws have to be always reminded.

Isn't that the same dude that lost the debate against Dr Zakir Naik?
How can ISIS harm him sitting deep in India all the way from the Middle East?

When Gaddafi gave away chemical weapons, why he havnt thought about working with the regional countries ?

Isn't that the same dude that lost the debate against Dr Zakir Naik?
How can ISIS harm him sitting deep in India all the way from the Middle East?

Debates are Debates and religious leaders do highlight the similarity between religions and i dont think it was ever about winning or losing.

What Gaddafi has to do in this thread ?

I think he was there so that Iraqi religious leaders sit and work to save human life because only religions make us to understand that we all are humans and human life is precious spacially during the time of war which would make both the sides soldiers to keep in mind about the human suffering and stop genocide of civilians.

and i think this is why religious laws and international laws have to be always reminded.
He brought Gaddafi in the discussion.

Yeah he urged Iraqi religious leaders to end the war, but he could only try to negotiate, he can't force them.

When Gaddafi gave away chemical weapons, why he havnt thought about working with the regional countries ?

one of his older ideas was "united states of africa".

just before 2011, another idea was a africa development fund, whose two main branches would be in cameroon ( i think ) and in libya.

there was the "gold dinar" currency idea which was meant for african and muslim countries to use and demand in place of usa dollar.

for whatever effect, one of his titles was "king of kings" in african context.

other older things.

yes... but zakir naik isn't the best speaker in the world either.

But we cant deny that he has made Indians Muslims the importance of Rig Vedas and Sanskrit language.

Muslim girls in Jharkhand shatter Sanskrit stereotypes

Muslim girls recite a Sanskrit couplet in class on Saturday. (Bijay/HT Photo)
e23295fb-2fee-4de0-b7e2-8291578911d4wallpaper1.jpg

yes, of brainwashing south asian muslims away from the progress and progressiveness achieved by nasser and his students.

If the word of the Quran and Hadith is brainwashing, then suit yourself. Who's nasser though?

Back
Top Bottom