What's new

Sri Lanka Vs Nepal

Talk in english guys :lol::lol:

google translate use kar
492917_j63mhg.gif

@Skyline Nothing to say now?

Dude , How old are you by the way ?

Man calm down , i understand that you are super excited to see people from other part of the world but calm down :P

I know u want to prove that Sri Lanka is BEST in every sphere :P

pluse Skyline is elderly guy , don't be mean to him . Would you speak same way to your elders at home or town ?

Man calm down , i understand that you are super excited to see people from other part of the world but calm down :P

I know u want to prove that Sri Lanka is BEST in every sphere :P

pluse Skyline is elderly guy , don't be mean to him . Would you speak same way to your elders at home or town ?

@Skyline is only 31.. This guy is a troll.. Probably even a false flagger.. People need to stop feeding trolls like him and Manlion

@Skyline Nothing to say now?

I know u wan to prove that Sri Lanka is BEST in every sphere :P

@Skyline is only 31.. This guy is a troll.. Probably even a false flagger.. People need to stop feeding trolls like him and Manlion

LOL, i guess i have mistaken skyline with some1 else. Some1 from sri lanka was talking about retirement .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom