What's new

Sri Lanka Premier League [SLPL] - Teams & Logos

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Sri Lanka Premier League [SLPL] - Teams & Logos

image002.jpg

SLPL Twenty20 will feature 7 Provinces from Sri Lanka, Each team will include 5 foreign players

Basnahira+Bears+logo+slpl.jpg

Basnahira Bears Team Captain - T M Dilshan

Nagenahira+Nagas+-+slpl+Shaheed+Afridi.jpg

Nagenahira Nagas Team Captain - Shaheed Afridi

Kandurata+Kites+-+slpl+Kumar+Sangakkara.jpg

Kandurata Kites Team Captain - Kumar Sangakkara

Ruhuna+Rhinos+-+slpl+Sanath+Jayasuriya.jpg

Ruhuna Rhinos Team Captain - Sanath Jayasuriya

Uthura+Oryxes+-+slpl+Daniel+Vettori.jpg

Uthura Oryxes Team Captain - Daniel Vettori

Uva+Unicorns+-+slpl+Chaminda+Vaas.jpg

Uva Unicorns Team Captain - Chaminda Vaas

Wayaba+Wolves+-+slpl+Mahela+Jayawardena.jpg

Wayaba Wolves Team Captain - Mahela Jayawardena

Sri Lanka Premier League [SLPL] - Teams and Logos

Basnahira Bears - Western Province, Sri Lanka - Tillakaratne Dilshan

Kandurata Kites - Central Province, Sri Lanka - Kumar Sangakkara

Nagenahira Nagas - Eastern Province, Sri Lanka - Shahid Afridi

Ruhuna Rhinos - Southern Province, Sri Lanka - Sanath Jayasuriya

Uthura Oryxes - Northern Province, Sri Lanka - Daniel Vettori

Uva Unicorns - Uva Province, Sri Lanka - Chaminda Vaas

Wayamba Wolves - North Western Province, Sri Lanka - Mahela Jayawardene

I hope to see good cricket not the star plus like IPL.

Good luck to lankans. :)

Hopefully pakistani cricketers and fans get the opportunity to rub the insult of IPL snub by india.

I hope to see good cricket not the star plus like IPL.

Was it like star plus like even when Salman Butt, Shahid Afridi were playing or Wasim Akram was coaching ? Please dont go offtopic.

Murali is not a captain ?? :tdown:

No Indian players in SLPL? How do they plan to make money? Im just wondering, since i dont see an Indian cap'n anywhere. Are there no Indians? Or are they simply not allowed to become prominent?

No Indians are playing in SLPL. Hence, I suppose No Advertisement from India. In Cricket, 85% Revenue comes from India. Let see What SL based company will do to help SLPL. Good Luck. :tup:

No Indians are playing in SLPL. Hence, I suppose No Advertisement from India. In Cricket, 85% Revenue comes from India. Let see What SL based company will do to help SLPL. Good Luck. :tup:

can you people lay of your jealousy hate filled crap that where ther is no indian there is no crap oohh i mean cricket

where or not they get indian commercial or not, if the standard of cricket is even little higher than IPL i will watch it and so do many indians even if it doesnt get one billion population indian TRP. whats the difference, standard of cricket is better atleast

tell me your fake copy of our coke studio is getting all the money from commercials but what good is it, u can shove your commencials up your you know what

can you people lay of your jealousy hate filled crap that where ther is no indian there is no crap oohh i mean cricket

where or not they get indian commercial or not, if the standard of cricket is even little higher than IPL i will watch it and so many indian

tell me your fake copy of our coke studio is getting all the money from commercials but what good is it, u can shove your commencials up your you know what

This is just not Cricket like Bilateral or triangular series which is not related with Money. This is professional Cricket where lots of money required to reach on world arena. We Paid $1,500,000 to Mahela Jayawardene to play for Kochi Team. Many player got Double of that. Best Players come when you pay the right price. IPL is not best because it has best player but all money is there too.

SLPL is not paying enough money. Only 20,000$ - 35,000$. Just 10%-20% what IPL pays. Hence, SLPL needs to raise lots of Money.

I am not saying SLPL can't earn success. Surely, It can. My good Luck. But SLPL will need lots of money to reach at international stage. Indian Players were not allowed to Play SLPL because Lalit Modi was involved in SLPL as per BCCI.

This is just not Cricket like Bilateral or triangular series which is not related with Money. This is professional Cricket where lots of money required to reach on world arena. We Paid $1,500,000 to Mahela Jayawardene to play for Kochi Team. Many player got Double of that. Best Players come when you pay the right price. IPL is not best because it has best player but all money is there too.

SLPL is not paying enough money. Only 20,000$ - 35,000$. Just 10%-20% what IPL pays. Hence, SLPL needs to raise lots of Money.

I am not saying SLPL can't earn success. Surely, It can. My good Luck. But SLPL will need lots of money to reach at international stage. Indian Players were not allowed to Play SLPL because Lalit Modi was involved in SLPL as per BCCI.

i would be happy if you spare us from involving your indian bollywood, and indian media paisa kahani from here thanks, and try to appreciate the efforts

Really looking forward to this. Good going Sri Lankas. And hopefully this wont only be about paisa paisa like IPL! :tup:

i would be happy if you spare us from involving your indian bollywood, and indian media paisa kahani from here thanks, and try to appreciate the efforts

Who is sparing to whom???Are you crazy...Sri Lanka Board is behind the BCCI to allow Indian players to join??? I am not a fan of this idioic bunch of people who are sitting on BCCI. But this is also a fact that this IPL,SLPL and all these so called leagues are just replacement entetainment for movie to middle class people and different cricket boards are trying to make money out of it. This leagues are not place for watching quality cricket...rather this is like coming for a weekend night to a pub and dancing on the loud music of DJ.....instant entertainment...
Now to coming to your point...fact is that at this current scenario, it is the BCCI that rules the game whenever there is any talk of money out of cricket...and of course if you want to play cricket without money being the stakeholder...then there is no reason wht SLCB is trying to reconcile with BCCI to allow indian players...I would suggest let SLCB should give a shot to BCCI and tell them that SLCL will go ahead san indian players...

Back
Top Bottom