What's new

Sri Lanka Hotels – Welcome to Sri Lanka

Sri&

awesome pics this should be shown to shoaib and sania malik lol have their wedding ceremonies in india and pakistan and honeymoon in sri lanka keep it a desi affair hehe

I just do not know why south asians do not promote inter South Asian tourism, we have everything that one could need.

From beaches to moutains to the historical places, to the best of all cultures and the most hospitable people on the plane.

We need cooperation and develoment of people to people contact becuase this will allow us to overcome our differences especially the two rivals.

But Sri Lanka here I come.

Awsome pics can't wait to visit one day :)

Really great pics! Thanks for sharing. Sri Lankan tourism is supposed to boom in the next few years.

Thanks for starting this thread! :yahoo:

I went to Sri Lank about a year back - visited Colombo and Kandy.
Loved Kandy - will definitely visit there again.

man i have visted in sri lanka in 2005 it was awsome from airport we went to kandy 2 days there than we went to nooreli than we went to colombo for 2 days than we went to thailand than again we returned srilanka for 2 days in colombo i enjoyed every bit of it but nooreli is something which i can never forget u suggest anyone going to srilanka must vist srilanka if u wont tha it is useless u go there nooreli has tea frams amazing sceneries cool even in hot of june welll amazing

Back
Top Bottom