What's new

Sri Lanka cancels on-arrival visa facility for Pakistanis

@Indian brothers
Why are you desperately trying to have a relationship with these snakes? Cant u see that these people hate u?

Why would u minorities flee to Lanka? Have u any idea of the savage ness of those people?
Snakes are normally the ones who bit the hand that fed you. Remember who blew off Rajiv Ghandhi after he saved LTTE from destruction?
The minorities flee to SL because for them SL is safe just like Tamils left LTTE areas in numbers and came to colombo and not everyone is like you who are economic migrants and misuse welfare systems in these countries...

between why changed your logo? no guns now? did some one inserted the guns in big pussy cat's rear end?

It's spelled 'grammar' :lol: Before you start pointing fingers at others, please request your primary school English teacher to revisit the correct usage of articles in sentences.

that is fine for a peasant, for a non peasant that is not expected from you. And after you get help from your english teacher try to understand what i wrote in the previous comment so that you can come up with an actual argument and not childish 'i am better than you' slogans......

that is fine for a peasant, for a non peasant that is not expected from you. And after you get help from your english teacher try to understand what i wrote in the previous comment so that you can come up with an actual argument and not childish 'i am better than you' slogans......

:lol: bugger off man. "Actual argument"? Haha I've got (and always have) better things to do on weekday afternoons than to argue with a nobody like yourself who seems to have failed at basic comprehension; I didn't expect better from a bunch of petty Lankans anyway. The back of the plane awaits you. Shooo

Bombaywalla is the same clown who adds copyright to some lame pictures he took. Obviously suffering from third world ego.

:lol: bugger off man. "Actual argument"? Haha I've got (and always have) better things to do on weekday afternoons than to argue with a nobody like yourself who seems to have failed at basic comprehension; I didn't expect better from a bunch of petty Lankans anyway. The back of the plane awaits you. Shooo
But you had time to come to a thread regarding pakistan and SL and post completely irrelevant stuf but miraculously have no time when cornered to the wall. You re a troll. Before talking about other's comprehension learn to construct a sentense properly and if you have nothing to say stop blabbering cos it is pretty childish.

...that's rich coming from Azizam, a typical butt hurt peasant of a Lankan, clearly. Why do some people have a problem with my photos I wonder. Go do something productive. :lol:
LOL

But you had time to come to a thread regarding pakistan and SL and post completely irrelevant stuf but miraculously have no time when cornered to the wall. You re a troll. Before talking about other's comprehension learn to construct a sentense properly and if you have nothing to say stop blabbering cos it is pretty childish.

:lol: Yeah whatever floats your tacky boat, man; this is an international forum, as per your countryman. Throwing in your 2 bits of regurgitated information doesn't make you sound any better or smarter than the daft shyte you exude. Pseudo.

Who says lunchtime is all about lunch! :D

Last edited:
Tsk tsk.. Dont get your panties in a twist mate.. Nah you got a teenage pussy cat stalking you.. Seems to have taken a liking to your hissy fits, Just like what he posts :lol:
LOL

:lol: Yeah whatever floats your tacky boat, man; this is an international forum, as per your countryman. Throwing in your 2 bits of regurgitated information doesn't make you sound any better or smarter than the daft shyte you exude. Pseudo.

Who says lunchtime is all about lunch! :D

wow i did not know this is an international forum. beta, even in an international forum when you post irrelevant stuff that too insulting others and off topic you are still a troll. now go and eat your exude.
who needs lunch when there is a public humiliation like you providing entertainment..

@Gibbs, Looking at what he comes up with now, it seems this guy is seriously butt hurt by what you said....in future ignore this pussy...just a time waste

wow i did not know this is an international forum. beta, even in an international forum when you post irrelevant stuff that too insulting others and off topic you are still a troll.

You're a waste of time.

now go and eat your exude.

That's a gem right there. Lmao

who needs lunch when there is a public humiliation like you providing entertainment..

It must be fun living in a world of absolute delusion. lol:

PDF is heaven for wannabes

Lol You'll soon be branded a fanboy by the likes of some of these pdf Lankans. Leave them be. :)

@Icarus - So does this mean that Bhabi & you would need to change your plans on vacationing in Sri Lanka ? :(

Back
Top Bottom