SPY Network In Ministry of Defence Production Pakistan

Secretary Finance's Email
View attachment 767852
Parliamentary Secretary Finance's Email
View attachment 767853

Tariqa e wardat

View attachment 767854

View attachment 767856

And please dont think that they are the only ones doing this. We are way deeper into their system.

Total embarrassment. If average hackers can do this, imagine the sort of information the Indian agencies have access to. Pakistan’s intel gathering prowess is highly overrated and built on false narratives. The reality is in stark contrast to professed capabilities.

Published in Dawn, August 6th, 2021

ISLAMABAD: A spying network working for a foreign intelligence agency has been traced and the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has so far arrested nine suspects from the network, of whom two are seeking post-arrest bail from the Islamabad High Court (IHC).

The matter came to light when Justice Aamer Farooq of the IHC heard the case on Thursday and adjourned the hearing until Aug 10.

According to the court’s documents, the accused were involved “in spying activities in the Ministry of Defence Production”.

In a similar case, the IHC had in June dismissed the post-arrest bail petition of a senior official working on the Chinese desk at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who was “spying for Russian intelligence”.

Syed Qalb-e-Abbas is a BS-18 official of the Ministry of Planning and Development and was working at the foreign ministry on deputation.

The court dismissed his bail petition because he was facing charges of leaking sensitive information and had been booked under sections 3 and 4 of the Official Secrets Act.

The accused in the present case have been charged under the same sections of the Official Secrets Act, besides sections 34, 109 and 409 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC).

The court record shows the accused were serving and retired officials of the Ministry of Defence Production, or private contractors dealing with defence-related purchases, and were involved in stealing secret information and sharing it with the agent of a foreign intelligence agency.

The accused who have been arrested so far are Safdar Rehman, Tafzeelur Rehman, Mohammad Waqar, Mohammad Ashfaq, Mohammad Tahir, Mujtaba Hussain, Mohammad Ashraf, retired Lt Col Irfan Hameed Kiani and Ahmed Kiani.

As per the court’s documents, after getting a tip from intelligence agencies, FIA arrested an ex-employee of the Directorate General of Defence Purchase, Ministry of Defence Production, who was planning a meeting with “a diplomat/foreign intelligence agent with the intent to communicate and deliver secret information/documents prejudicial to the safety and interest of the country”.

In time it was revealed that the accused were in the business of selling information to a foreign spying agency. FIA also recovered cash and mobile phones from the accused.

Initially an FIR was lodged against three persons, namely Safdar, Tafzeel and Ashfaq. However, following disclosures made by them the other accused were also arrested, including military contractors Lt Col Irfan Kiani and Ahmed Kiani, the owner of Core Corporation (Pvt) Limited.

The Core Group, which deals in military and defence projects in the energy sector, claims having collaboration with various manufacturers in Asia, Europe and the Americas in brands, commodities, technology and infrastructure.

As per the allegations, Lt Col Kiani and his son Ahmed have been receiving secret/confidential documents from one of the accused, Safdar, so that the same could be provided to a foreign agent. FIA recovered confidential documents related to defence purchases and defence production from their custody.

Some electronic devices/gadgets were also recovered that have been sent for forensic analysis, say the court papers.

Lt Col Kiani and Ahmed, who have both been confined to the Adiala Jail, filed the post-arrest bail petition in the IHC.

Appearing on behalf of the federal government, Additional Attorney General Qasim Wadud filed an application that stated the government intends to place some highly sensitive information on judicial record.

He requested for an in-camera hearing so that the government could easily present its stance in the case.
Even Russian and other agencies are spying on defense production and private Pakistani companies are colluding!
There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan but only Greedies bloody scoundrel Pakistanis

Secretary Finance's Email
View attachment 767852
Parliamentary Secretary Finance's Email
View attachment 767853

Tariqa e wardat

View attachment 767854

View attachment 767856

And please dont think that they are the only ones doing this. We are way deeper into their system.

There is no link on earth our civil servants will not click on to open.

Total embarrassment. If average hackers can do this, imagine the sort of information the Indian agencies have access to. Pakistan’s intel gathering prowess is highly overrated and built on false narratives. The reality is in stark contrast to professed capabilities.

When the phone of the Prime Minister is not safe then the rest is cake walk.

If you are using software or operating system design in a foreign country than your system is compromised to began with. That’s why US banned Chinese (network hardware) and Russia (Kesperkey) software for their govt computers.
Somewhat true but we have options to use those softwares but encrypt our data in order to prevent or delay the information access to enemies.
Btw, your computer don’t need an internet connection to transmit data. Even your printer could have been transmitting every document it is printing, to a satellite receiver, or nearby station.
PAC Kamra as far as I know has no connections at all it. You have to get out of there to connect as all kinds of signals in there are blocked as far as I know.
Are there any accounts that post secret Indian info?
No I dont think so and I don't think our people are allowed to do that.

One of the accused is a retired army officer lol

One have to wonder what he may be doing when he was a serving officer. We need to have a law to put down these dogs but am sure we will have even dodgy bullet's to save the dogs. We are taking so much help from China in many fields why can't we borrow Chinese anti corruption police and firing squad for an year.

Well it is not some average hacker it is a childish minded pajeet in his 20s from UP. And is part of a team it is him who for fame posts all this and rest most likely do hard work in shadows.

And these are assets if their agencies he has openly admitted to have been in contact with "the people".

And you are wrong bahi our HUMINT and sabotagist network is very deep. And has been worked on for decades.

Then we also have ops to honeytrap their officials we see them cry every other day that Pakistani officials have bribed or honeytrapped indian millitary officers or scientists.

Lastly our cyber offensive capabilities are building up but can be a lot better. Just search "Green Havildar" for a reference.

For money Pakistanis could go to any extent. Short cuts are our favourite. We are very fond of such 'Get rich quick' type routes.
Every one knows the consequences of such routes but the love for money is overwhelming. ALLAH SWT save us from this greed and illegal paths.

Here is a simple proof of our capabilities.

And this is just one group we have the main group which is known as Green Havildar (Operation C-Major and Transparent Tribe and many other names have been given to same group but I like Green Havildar so I call em Green Havildar)

This Operation Sidecopy is a group most likely trained as a sub group of Green Havildar.

Here is a simple proof of our capabilities.

And this is just one group we have the main group which is known as Green Havildar (Operation C-Major and Transparent Tribe and many other names have been given to same group but I like Green Havildar so I call em Green Havildar)

This Operation Sidecopy is a group most likely trained as a sub group of Green Havildar.

The Indian group walked away with sensitive documents and run amok. I am sorry, but the above isn’t comparable to what the Indians did.
Well it is not some average hacker it is a childish minded pajeet in his 20s from UP. And is part of a team it is him who for fame posts all this and rest most likely do hard work in shadows.

And these are assets if their agencies he has openly admitted to have been in contact with "the people".

And you are wrong bahi our HUMINT and sabotagist network is very deep. And has been worked on for decades.

Then we also have ops to honeytrap their officials we see them cry every other day that Pakistani officials have bribed or honeytrapped indian millitary officers or scientists.

Lastly our cyber offensive capabilities are building up but can be a lot better. Just search "Green Havildar" for a reference.

OBL was living few steps away from your West Point and your agencies had no idea, but sure, pakistan has deep human intelligence lol

Ministry of defence production should be led by Army officer. And all major posts should be given to army officers. It's a sensitive department like Nadra. Civilians are usually corrupt.

Aisa kehne waly koi Hy is thread me ?

Your post show you have no clue how things are done there.

Pakistan's most dangerous enemy is not India, it is Pakistanis themselves. It was Pakistanis that caused the disaster of 1971 and Pakistanis that caused many more disasters by selling themselves out to the highest bigger.

Another thing I have been saying since forever and will say again: Cyber security in Pakistan is a joke. Top generals, admirals, air marshals, business owners and politicians are using android phones with pre installed shitware on them (this includes facebook, twitter, and whatsapp) and let's not even get started on their clueless juniors opening random files and emails. Meanwhile PTA is busy banning tiktok and bigo for immoral content. And with VPNs banned ordinary citizens can't do cyber espionage on India because their IP can be traced back to them.

However, if it's any consolation, Pakistan also has quality spy networks. For instance, once the Indian army tried to surprise Pakistan by mobilising quickly but ISI was tipped off to their exact positions and then the Pak army mobilised as well. We also have enough information on Brahmos that Indians should be concerned. (Disclaimer: this is all public domain information)
A potential solution could be to raise the salary of employees in sensitive positions and offer them benefits like a house in Islamabad, similar to what the Caliphs did with judges to stop bribery.

The Indian group walked away with sensitive documents and run amok. I am sorry, but the above isn’t comparable to what the Indians did.

OBL was living few steps away from your West Point and your agencies had no idea, but sure, pakistan has deep human intelligence lol
Well who says we haven't got hands on their sensitive documents? Only thing is people on ourside do not childish things like posting them on FB and all that.

Here are some of the sensitive documents of india which were stolen by Pakistani APTs

Screenshot_20210807-124913_Gallery.jpg

There are many campaigns carried out by both sides and it does not mean all of that data has to he posted online 😏

And how dumb do you have to be to come up with OBL logic ? It was a one off at a time when Pakistan was facing worse threats than OBL.

And when I say deep HUMINT capabilities I mean inside indian military apparatus. You dont have to believe that we do have HUMINT capabilities as no one cares if you believe or not. We have indians to tell us about our capabilities by crying every now and then.

Last edited:
Good job by the FIA.

The FIA needs expanded powers, identical to the US FBI. Search and seizure, separate police stations and the expanded powers to arrest, detain and charge individuals who pose a risk to national security in light of violation of the Official Secrets Act. Legal changes are also required - there should be no pre- or post-arrest bail for individuals detained under charges of espionage or spying.

It were indians and I have reported a link several times. These bastards have helped them connect to our servers and snoop whatever they can get their hands on.

I have a lot of documents posted by a childish hacker who posts them for fame on twitter and Telegram.

I have reported them to FIA atleast 5 times everytime no response.

Here is one of his tweets
@Foxtrot Alpha please look into this I am pretty sure people who I have been following have more deeper connections than just few Pawns in MoDP, PAC Kamra has no internet so document leakage from there is also work of traitors like these.

Pakistan really needs encrypted document sharing system and secured servers/Cyber environment.

Just this single twitter account has documents from GHQ, NHQ, AHQ, MoFA, NSD. Not to mention, an overflight clearance request form bearing the complete travel itinerary, pilot and crew details, aircraft details and route of the COAS's flight to Turkey.

This is serious. Our jokers in the government and security establishment need to step up their game, This is pathetic and humiliating.

Your post show you have no clue how things are done there.

Your post show you don't agree that civilians are corrupt and men of belt are something out of this world who have no concept ko ethical, moral or financial corruption. If I don't have a clue how things are done there atleast I know how sabotage, corruption and espionage is done.

Back
Top Bottom