What's new

Splitting India

Hum idhar, tum udhar and lets keep it that way.

Just as an aside, I find it fascinating that many in Eastern India who fought for Pakistan never moved to the new country. The most interesting example is Suhrawardy, who headed the only Muslim League government in India in 1946 i.e. Bengal; he did not move to Pakistan well into 1950. In fact he had to coerced to move. His membership of the Pakistan Constituent Assembly was cancelled due to his non-resident status. In 1937, the sole Muslim League Premier in India was Sir Mohammad Sa'adullah of Assam. He and almost all of the leadership of the Muslim League in Assam did not move to Pakistan and lived all their lives in Assam. Syed Abdul Malik, who was a key propogandist for ML, and the editor of the pro Pakistan magazine Paigham stayed back in Assam and became by the 80's a pre-eminent man of letters. He was a prolific and respected writer in Assamese, having penned over a thousand novels, books of poetry, short stories and plays. I wonder how he would have lived his life if he had moved to Pakistan. Chances are that he would have taken to drink or shot himself.

Any source to support your claim.

Hindus getting converted into Islam in thousands each day
followed by higher birth rate.while Hindus growth rate is all set to stall and rather go into decreasing

I see this happening before 2050

Hindus getting converted to Islam? Can u give source for your claims?

You can check wiki for my my claims Islam in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know wiki is not a credible source. But i would like to see a credible source from you which busts wikis claims.

Any source to support your claim.

Hindus getting converted into Islam in thousands each day
followed by higher birth rate.while Hindus growth rate is all set to stall and rather go into decreasing

I see this happening before 2050
No Sir. Your assumption is wrong. You need to come and stay with me this Winter. You will see the reverse is happening. At an alarming trend. :angel:
Besides the Muslim growth rate in India has reduced and the difference in Muslim and non Muslim rates of growth equals 0.5% now.
The (in)famous Sachar Report -
Muslim population could decline: Sachar report

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/the-real-truth/entry/muslim-fertility-rate-drops

As far as conversions are concerned - trust me it's BS. I have seen the shuddhi of thousands of Muslims to Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism.

My view of whether partition was good or not is.....if we had stayed together,200-300 years down the line we would have been where the US is now....but we would probably have to go through a bloody civil-war or two!But I am not sure we would have a Lincoln to stop the wars and hold us together!

Exactly right but under Muslim rule. But post British India it was not possible with the rise of Hindu fanatics. So we better off becoming a Japan or Korea and let India become sub saharan Africa. Better for mankind.

Just as an aside, I find it fascinating that many in Eastern India who fought for Pakistan never moved to the new country. The most interesting example is Suhrawardy, who headed the only Muslim League government in India in 1946 i.e. Bengal; he did not move to Pakistan well into 1950. In fact he had to coerced to move. His membership of the Pakistan Constituent Assembly was cancelled due to his non-resident status. In 1937, the sole Muslim League Premier in India was Sir Mohammad Sa'adullah of Assam. He and almost all of the leadership of the Muslim League in Assam did not move to Pakistan and lived all their lives in Assam. Syed Abdul Malik, who was a key propogandist for ML, and the editor of the pro Pakistan magazine Paigham stayed back in Assam and became by the 80's a pre-eminent man of letters. He was a prolific and respected writer in Assamese, having penned over a thousand novels, books of poetry, short stories and plays. I wonder how he would have lived his life if he had moved to Pakistan. Chances are that he would have taken to drink or shot himself.

Because they considered Assam part of Pakistan.

May be they were hoping to liberate it from your clutches ;) that's why they stayed back

Exactly right but under Muslim rule. But post British India it was not possible with the rise of Hindu fanatics. So we better off becoming a Japan or Korea and let India become sub saharan Africa. Better for mankind.

Riast may be hoping against the hope but the reality is that Hindus once claimed fond of Bengalis today are even not willing to Accept Bangladeshis with Muslim thoughts as real Bengalis.

Secondly if Indian Hindus themselves could not become a US how can Muslims would have become even in 300 years

May be they were hoping to liberate it from your clutches ;) that's why they stayed back

NE belongs to NE indigenous people.
Riast may be hoping against the hope but the reality is that Hindus once claimed fond of Bengalis today are even not willing to Accept Bangladeshis with Muslim thoughts as real Bengalis.

Secondly if Indian Hindus themselves could not become a US how can Muslims would have become even in 300 years

Bengalis are a part of India, I mean who identify India as their original place and Bengali heritage as theirs.

But not those guys who speak bengali but praise foreign bloody invaders and identify Saudi as the centre of every thing.

NE belongs to NE indigenous people.

:D and who are they ?

mehhhh

Bengalis are a part of India, I mean who identify India as their original place and Bengali heritage as theirs.

But not those guys who speak bengali but praise foreign bloody invaders and identify Saudi as the centre of every thing.

Oh so a Bengali has to be a Hindu and renounce his Islamic faith to become a real Bengali in eyes of Indians.

hmmmm

The new Pakistan saw the difference between the original population and the migrants which over the year grew stronger.

This was Muslim League's original Pakistan plan excluding princely states trying to grab as much non-Muslim majority areas in Assam, West Bengal, East Punjab and Hindu majority princely states like Junagadh and Hyderabad. Jinnah even tried to accede Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jodhpur in Pakistan but they refused.

map060447.jpg

As proved after partition, right? :D

Now go and have some strong black coffee.

There is a difference between considering and having it. :omghaha: Majority of North East neither spoke Bengali nor the majority was Muslims. :wacko::wacko:

Did Pakistan and Bangladesh get succeeded in becoming Korea and Japan. :lol:

:D and who are they ?

mehhhh

The guys who are living there for centuries before the partition and migrations :D.

Oh so a Bengali has to be a Hindu and renounce his Islamic faith to become a real Bengali in eyes of Indians.

hmmmm

It is not Islamic faith I am against to, But the attitudes of most of these guys. These guys think Saudi has the right to say in the internal matters of their country, and are ready to do any thing on Mullah's words with out caring for the laws of this land. :cheers:

The weird thing about being a Hindu is nothing is enforced everything is by choice. There is no compulsion to do anything we are just free to do what we want.

I agree. The same is with us. What practices we follow are willingly imbibed by children from the lamas or gurus and even practising parents.

Good. We encourage you to become a Japan or Korea. The first step would be to control your population vs your landmass. Start working like them for 16 hours a day and then your population will be soon evened out in proportion to your landmass.

The guys who are living there for centuries before the partition and migrations :D.

:))) and who were they ? they are not even ready to accept you. :D you know it doesn't belong to you

It is not Islamic faith I am against to, But the attitudes of most of these guys. These guys think Saudi has the right to say in the internal matters of their country, and are ready to do any thing on Mullah's words with out caring for the laws of this land. :cheers:

The same is felt by Bengali speaking Muslims of BD wrgt to Indian involvement in affairs of their non-Muslim community ;)

The literacy rate among Indian Muslims was 59% in 2001 while Pakistan's literacy rate was 56-57% in 2011-12, the literacy rate is extremely low among Sindhi, Baloch, Saraikis and Pashtuns and the poverty among them is still worst in the region.

(Indigenous people of Assam are very brutal bunch,plus there are paramilitary and terrorist groups that will massacre Bangladeshis in Assam enmasse if the Banglas start some kind of secession)

(Its a lot complex ,the situation in West Bengal.The resources are scarce and people too many,plus illegal immigration is high,which is straining relations)

There fixed it for you.

The literacy rate among Indian Muslims was 59% in 2001 while Pakistan's literacy rate was 56-57% in 2011-12, the literacy rate is extremely low among Sindhi, Baloch, Saraikis and Pashtuns and the poverty among them is still worst in the region.

Could you cite the figures for the sindhi ,baloch,saraikis and pashtuns.

Back
Top Bottom