What's new

Special forces of India

Navy MARCOS......

2w3753k.jpg

during a risque operation...

IMHO, This pic is not of MARCOS. You can clearly see an Air force commander instructing them in blue shirt.

Errrr..........Is it just me ,or someone else is surprised that a Glock pistol costs more than an Ak - 47 rifle?

Also is 2 lakhs the official price of an AK-47?

I"ve heard Ak-47s are avaliable in Kashmir for 30,000 bucks.

Why do MARCOS Commandos having Big Beards on their Faces .. ????

read this:
Dubbed the "bearded forces" because of the beards that the men sported and toting AK-47 assault rifles, Indian Navy's marine commandos follow in letter and spirit the adage of the counter-terrorism doctrine: Fight a militant like a militant.

IMHO, This pic is not of MARCOS. You can clearly see an Air force commander instructing them in blue shirt.
Its Admiral Nirmal Kumar Verma of IN
200pxnirmalkumarverma92.jpg

The pic is of MARCOS. Why don't you think that they are not MARCOS? Can't you see the uniform and the Naval Insignia on it?

BTW that person is not from IAF nor a commander also, he is the CNS Admiral Nirmal Verma.

Why do MARCOS Commandos having Big Beards on their Faces .. ????

From their first appearance itself, they were the only force that was allowed to have beards and often have to. MARCOS is the most secretive of three armed forces special forces.

BTW recently we have seen some army personals with beard as well. Specially para regiments...

340x.jpg

indian-soldiers-with-tavor.jpg

From their first appearance itself, they were the only force that was allowed to have beards and often have to. MARCOS is the most secretive of three armed forces special forces.

BTW recently we have seen some army personals with beard as well. Specially para regiments...

Yup. Its mainly the Para guys operating in COIN ops in Kashmir. It helps them blend in.

Early this year, I happened to be at a martyred Para's home in Ghaziabad when his dead body arrived. He had a beard quite similar to the one seen in the above pics.

Yup. Its mainly the Para guys operating in COIN ops in Kashmir. It helps them blend in.

Early this year, I happened to be at a martyred Para's home in Ghaziabad when his dead body arrived. He had a beard quite similar to the one seen in the above pics.

RIP the brave-soul!!!!

340x.jpg

indian-soldiers-with-tavor.jpg

And we are doing a favour to them by posting such pictures...AREN'T WE?

Last edited:
What does it mean???

Why do you think they allowed the photographer to take thier pics and put them on the internet? Strange!!! :hang2:

It means WE(me,u,photographer and poser) need to show some responsibility.

I cannot understand what happens in Indian Armed forces...one day i see a Marcos hiding his face...other day i see Marcos in an excercise showing their faces.

But the danger to the posers cannot be ruled out.

It means WE(me,u,photographer and poser) need to show some responsibility.

I cannot understand what happens in Indian Armed forces...one day i see a Marcos hiding his face...other day i see Marcos in an excercise showing their faces.

But the danger to the posers cannot be ruled out.

We know that they understand the danger of it better than us. So we don't need to worry.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2w3753k.jpg

BTW that pic of MARCOS released by the ministry of defence not another journo or photographer.

Back
Top Bottom