What's new

SP Tahir Dawar Murdered in Afghanistan by ISIS.

Yes, let's blame the person who got robbed, the robber was not at fault at all.
Shame on the victim for not having security cameras and guards.
Is this robbery or theft? This is kidnapping and execution of a high grade government official and we are blaming another country. What were we doing? Stop being childish this is not a street crime.

you waited 2 years ………. hell man you most be getting some good money
I have to do more things to earn for myself other than free advice.

Capacity building of Intelligence Unit should not only be focused for Police units but also for other departments which includes Customs intelligence, ANF Intelligence.

An increased activity of Drug trafficking when viewed with an input from Customs & ANF will have a different meaning to Analyst at the Fusion cell then to those sitting in their respective stations .....i hope we get to work on this sooner before it is too late
ANF grass root intel collection is a ahead of everyone,when it comes to ops same with customs,because their intel activity is basis for a legal battle.
In ANF peoples are even fired for losing a legal battle,so their info is pretty much accurate and right on spot.

The central reality that Washington must come to grips with is that it will have to allow the Taliban a more formal role in power-sharing. While a full American pullout appears unlikely anytime soon, U.S. military officials have angered New Delhi by talking about the possibility of allowing some Taliban to join the Afghan government. It is creating Indo-Pakistan proxy war heats up in Afghanistan. SP Tahir who was a brave and loyal Pakistani. Similarly, the death of maulana Samiul Haq has shocked the entire Pakistani nation. This is a strategy of India and US to create differences between Pakistan and Afghanistan. We need hardened our security measure solid in such a crucial transition period.

Safe CIty Projects started only 2 yrs ago or may be later...

What are you saying dude? 2 years are more than enough to atleast have the pictures /tracking in place. Earlier this year, when I was in Islamabad, I noticed Islamabad well under camera eyes and today in Senate, Sheryayr Afridi (state minister) clearly put the blame on safe city project where he said that 30% of the cameras are not operational in Islamabad anymore hence lesser leads.

Is this robbery or theft? This is kidnapping and execution of a high grade government official and we are blaming another country. What were we doing? Stop being childish this is not a street crime.

I have to do more things to earn for myself other than free advice.
I don't think you understood the context of my post.
Afghans and their masters are equally complicit of this crime.

Its Indians not Isis as mentioned in title.
Only RAW is influential in Pakistan and is in close connections with politicians and bureaucrats.

ANF grass root intel collection is a ahead of everyone,when it comes to ops same with customs,because their intel activity is basis for a legal battle.
In ANF peoples are even fired for losing a legal battle,so their info is pretty much accurate and right on spot.
Customs, I doubt, ANF I agree, because I have been reviewing few cases on this with my friend who is a lawyer......and we were with few guys from ANF on the cases.....but the point is hey need to stop going after petty criminals selling drug around corner and go after the source...there has to be a Fusion cell to monitor and analyze this intel....build Police intel units....work on organized crime....

What are you saying dude? 2 years are more than enough to atleast have the pictures /tracking in place. Earlier this year, when I was in Islamabad, I noticed Islamabad well under camera eyes and today in Senate, Sheryayr Afridi (state minister) clearly put the blame on safe city project where he said that 30% of the cameras are not operational in Islamabad anymore hence lesser leads.
When the taseer boy was taken, there was no safe city project.........and safe city project islamabad is in bad shape today because of lack of maintenance......cameras have been down for a while

Customs, I doubt, ANF I agree, because I have been reviewing few cases on this with my friend who is a lawyer......and we were with few guys from ANF on the cases.....but the point is hey need to stop going after petty criminals selling drug around corner and go after the source...there has to be a Fusion cell to monitor and analyze this intel....build Police intel units....work on organized crime....
Custom Int is very good but they use for only personal gains.
Problem is every few weeks there is a notice by court to good hard on street dealers.
Mostly they work on organized gangs but with amount of flow happening from Afghanistan,end drugs is next to impossible.

Our Thugs in parliament shamelessly defend these afghandos . esp those from Pee peee peee
Shame on us .

Has the death been confirmed by the Government of Pakistan yet?

Has the death been confirmed by the Government of Pakistan yet?
Yes. In fact the body has been released by Afghan government to Pakistan's Interior Minister of State Shehryar Afridi. This smells of NDS inolvement. To kidnap the SP from a suburb of Islamabad and smuggle him into Afghanistan smacks of foul play.

Afghan officials hand over SP Dawar's body to Pakistani delegation
Dawn.com | SirajuddinUpdated November 15, 2018
Facebook Count27
Twitter Share

5bed5759bb6a8.png

Afghan officials on Thursday handed over the body of martyred Superintendent of Police (SP) Tahir Khan Dawar to a Pakistani delegation led by Minister of State for Interior Shehryar Afridi at the Torkham border.

SP Dawar, who was chief of Peshawar police’s rural circle, was kidnapped in the G-10/4 area of Islamabad on October 26, and his body was found in a remote area of the Afghan province of Nangarhar.

Read: Family of SP Dawar and the police force he represented deserve a full explanation on his murder

According to Radio Pakistan, the Afghan officials had initially refused to hand over the police official's body to Pakistani authorities. However, they later handed over the body to Afridi, who was also accompanied by KP Information Minister Shaukat Yousufzai — the latter confirmed.

MNA Mohsin Dawar was also present at the Torkham border at the time SP Dawar's body was transferred to Pakistan.

The martyred police officer's body was then dispatched to Peshawar via a helicopter. His funeral prayer will be held at Civil Lines Peshawar, whereas his burial will take place in Hayatabad.

Tahir, the Peshawar SP (rule zone), had left his house in Islamabad for a walk on Oct 27 but didn’t return.

On Wednesday, Afghan officials had confirmed that a tortured body found in Nangarhar was indeed that of Dawar, said the Foreign Office (FO).

PM orders immediate inquiry into SP Dawar's 'shocking' murder
Earlier today, Prime Minister Imran Khan ordered an "immediate inquiry" into SP Dawar's "shocking" murder.

Taking to Twitter, PM Khan said: "Have followed the shocking tragedy of the murder of SP Tahir Khan Dawar and ordered Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government to coordinate with Islamabad police in holding an inquiry immediately."

MNA Mohsin Dawar, who has been vocal in demanding justice for the martyred cop since his disappearance, responded to PM Khan's tweet, saying: "We reject an internal inquiry. We know that our investigation authorities can’t question certain powers."

Yes. In fact the body has been released by Afghan government to Pakistan's Interior Minister of State Shehryar Afridi. This smells of NDS inolvement. To kidnap the SP from a suburb of Islamabad and smuggle him into Afghanistan smacks of foul play.

Afghan officials hand over SP Dawar's body to Pakistani delegation
Dawn.com | SirajuddinUpdated November 15, 2018
Facebook Count27
Twitter Share

5bed5759bb6a8.png

Afghan officials on Thursday handed over the body of martyred Superintendent of Police (SP) Tahir Khan Dawar to a Pakistani delegation led by Minister of State for Interior Shehryar Afridi at the Torkham border.

SP Dawar, who was chief of Peshawar police’s rural circle, was kidnapped in the G-10/4 area of Islamabad on October 26, and his body was found in a remote area of the Afghan province of Nangarhar.

Read: Family of SP Dawar and the police force he represented deserve a full explanation on his murder

According to Radio Pakistan, the Afghan officials had initially refused to hand over the police official's body to Pakistani authorities. However, they later handed over the body to Afridi, who was also accompanied by KP Information Minister Shaukat Yousufzai — the latter confirmed.

MNA Mohsin Dawar was also present at the Torkham border at the time SP Dawar's body was transferred to Pakistan.

The martyred police officer's body was then dispatched to Peshawar via a helicopter. His funeral prayer will be held at Civil Lines Peshawar, whereas his burial will take place in Hayatabad.

Tahir, the Peshawar SP (rule zone), had left his house in Islamabad for a walk on Oct 27 but didn’t return.

On Wednesday, Afghan officials had confirmed that a tortured body found in Nangarhar was indeed that of Dawar, said the Foreign Office (FO).

PM orders immediate inquiry into SP Dawar's 'shocking' murder
Earlier today, Prime Minister Imran Khan ordered an "immediate inquiry" into SP Dawar's "shocking" murder.

Taking to Twitter, PM Khan said: "Have followed the shocking tragedy of the murder of SP Tahir Khan Dawar and ordered Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government to coordinate with Islamabad police in holding an inquiry immediately."

MNA Mohsin Dawar, who has been vocal in demanding justice for the martyred cop since his disappearance, responded to PM Khan's tweet, saying: "We reject an internal inquiry. We know that our investigation authorities can’t question certain powers."

They didnt hand over the body yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom