What's new

Southern Han Chinese and their relationship with the Baiyue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Min Nan/ Taiwanese is the direct descendant of old Chinese while Mandarin and Cantonese gone through the middle Chinese phase.

We preserve a lot of Chinese classics.

不知道 - 毋知也
你 - 汝
筷子 - 箸
锅 - 鼎
不需要 - 免
眼睛 - 目

I receive a lot of challenges from PRCs that will never reason with logic and I am quite tired with such war. Many PRCs here resort to insult once their inferior logic got rebuttal.

Its good for you to preserve some culture classics.

There is no war in the forum for people always have diffrent point of view. Keyboard fighter do treat it as war. Illogic or not thats not the issue. Illminded do harm your discussions.

There is one guy here who claim the vanquished murdered the inhabitants. I am to contradict him.

Cool down. Discuss logically.
Yet both the nomads and southern natives were several times dwarfed by Han Chinese there's a reason why Han Chinese still exists today and Baiyue and Xianbei/Xiongnu doesn't.

You are the one insinuating that Northerners are somehow dumber and how they aren't Huaxia.

I detect some racism from your posts,you blame the nomads for somehow corrupting Han Chinese morally and making them stupider.

You are the one with Malay blood yet you question if Northern Han Chinese are descendend from Huaxia:crazy:

Yet both the nomads and southern natives were several times dwarfed by Han Chinese there's a reason why Han Chinese still exists today and Baiyue and Xianbei/Xiongnu doesn't.

You are the one insinuating that Northerners are somehow dumber and how they aren't Huaxia.

I detect some racism from your posts,you blame the nomads for somehow corrupting Han Chinese morally and making them stupider.

You are the one with Malay blood yet you question if Northern Han Chinese are descendend from Huaxia:crazy:

It is the fact the yellow river region are not as prosperous as coastal cities. During the high school exam, the Southern China are penalized to give Northern China advantage.

I do not know if you can infer that Northern Chinese is as smart from such circumstances.

As I have said, I personally admit that Southern Chinese are mixed. So I would not discriminate Northern Chinese mixed with nomads. You guys are calling me Malay. I do not know whether you guys are racist?

North Han is about 90% or more of Huaxia bloodline, while South Han is about 60-70% of Huaxia bloodline.

While South Han has slightly less Huaxia bloodline, but the Huaxia culture is very tolerant and willing to assimilate more people.

That's why we leave the option for Vietnam and Korea to be fully sinicized and to become part of Huaxia, it is up to them.

Our people should be more open-minded. So many people from so many countries love to talk our country. Its a good step. Let the symphony be louder. We should thank people who like us and hate us. Its not that bad right?

Our people should be more open-minded. So many people from so many countries love to talk our country. Its a good step. Let the symphony be louder. We should thank people who like us and hate us. Its not that bad right?

North Han is about 90% or more of Huaxia bloodline, while South Han is about 60-70% of Huaxia bloodline.

While South Han has slightly less Huaxia bloodline, but the Huaxia culture is very tolerant and willing to assimilate more people.

That's why we leave the option for Vietnam and Korea to be fully sinicized and to become part of Huaxia, it is up to them.

There is no way China can be the largest country and population for most part of human history without absorbing minorities. The relative tolerant of Chinese civilization is what make it great. That is the reason I dont get offended when people say I am Malay.

The Tang are so great because of minorities blood. All Chinese like Tang. The Jin dynasty is full of decadence, drug taking 五石散, womanizing, exploitation...etc. They are the purer Han people, a sunset race. The Tang are invigorated by minorities blood.

We must proud of minorities blood in us. In fact, some historian claim that Han race never die out compared to other old civilization and keep on expanding because we take in minorities.

The Ming are hopeless. The Qing are vibrant.

The only people who cling on to radical sectarianism are Islamofascist and German Nazi. Such ideology will bring them nowhere.

It is the fact the yellow river region are not as prosperous as coastal cities. During the high school exam, the Southern China are penalized to give Northern China advantage.

I do not know if you can infer that Northern Chinese is as smart from such circumstances.

As I have said, I personally admit that Southern Chinese are mixed. So I would not discriminate Northern Chinese mixed with nomads. You guys are calling me Malay. I do not know whether you guys are racist?
That doesn't mean on a case by case basis that Northern Chinese are innately dumber.

You said so yourself that you have Malay blood but you still claim to be Chinese,I have nothing against Malays rather I have issues when people try to claim what they aren't.

The gist of what I'm saying is you claim others are not pure when you aren't pure yourself quite hypocritical isn't it.

I don't claim I can represent Chinese people, only mainland Chinese people can represent themselves.

Your claims of being a patriotic Chinese is ridiculous,you don't live in the PRC,you don't serve in the armed forces of the PRC inf fact you don't support the PRC.

250px-Ming_Dynasty_1415.png

Ming's map during Yongle. Much smaller later.

800px-L%27Empire_Chinois_et_du_Japon_%281833%29.jpg

Qing Dynasty.

There is no way China can be the largest country and population for most part of human history without absorbing minorities. The relative tolerant of Chinese civilization is what make it great. That is the reason I dont get offended when people say I am Malay.

The Tang are so great because of minorities blood. All Chinese like Tang. The Jin dynasty is full of decadence, drug taking 五石散, womanizing, exploitation...etc. They are the purer Han people, a sunset race. The Tang are invigorated by minorities blood.

We must proud of minorities blood in us. In fact, some historian claim that Han race never die out compared to other old civilization and keep on expanding because we take in minorities.

The Ming are hopeless. The Qing are vibrant.

The only people who cling on to radical sectarianism are Islamofascist and German Nazi. Such ideology will bring them nowhere.
Which Chinese forum member has claimed that Han/Huaxia people never mixed with anyone?

Now you do a complete 360 you previously stated that Northern Hans are dumb because they are mixed with nomads now all of a sudden minorities are some miracle drug that can save China.

Each dyansty is great at thebeginning and becomes hopelessly corrupt in the end doesn't matter which emperor sits on the throne.

Why should I be or any other Chinese be proud of foreign ancestry?

I recognize I have some Pingpu aborigine blood this doesn't make me special in any way rather I identify more with my Chinese side

However embracing the minority side leads to virulent nationalists claiming that you are actually not Chinese which is beyond infuriating.

That doesn't mean on a case by case basis that Northern Chinese are innately dumber.

You said so yourself that you have Malay blood but you still claim to be Chinese,I have nothing against Malays rather I have issues when people try to claim what they aren't.

The gist of what I'm saying is you claim others are not pure when you aren't pure yourself quite hypocritical isn't it.

I don't claim I can represent Chinese people, only mainland Chinese people can represent themselves.

Your claims of being a patriotic Chinese is ridiculous,you don't live in the PRC,you don't serve in the armed forces of the PRC inf fact you don't support the PRC.

Don discuss this way. We look at 高考让分。

Maybe I should clarify and say I am a "cultural Chinese" in Singapore.

Which Chinese forum member has claimed that Han/Huaxia people never mixed with anyone?

Now you do a complete 360 you previously stated that Northern Hans are dumb because they are mixed with nomads now all of a sudden minorities are some miracle drug that can save China.

Each dyansty is great at thebeginning and becomes hopelessly corrupt in the end doesn't matter which emperor sits on the throne.

Why should I be or any other Chinese be proud of foreign ancestry?

I recognize I have some Pingpu aborigine blood this doesn't make me special in any way rather I identify more with my Chinese side

However embracing the minority side leads to virulent nationalists claiming that you are actually not Chinese which is beyond infuriating.

I think you should read my writings carefully. I do not claim Northern Chinese are dumb because they are mixed. I claim social political and economical circumstances like urbanization, exposure to the world, which coastal cities has greater advantages.

We are entitled our own opinion to be proud of the whatever we choose.

timg

Someone use a westner mindset and start to fabricate the map now. Thats why I said illminded harm the discussions. How much hatred and jealous planted cause someone act like this

Don discuss this way. We look at 高考让分。

Maybe I should clarify and say I am a "cultural Chinese" in Singapore.
So a single test is supposed to justify that Southern Chinese are inherently smarter?

Give me a break Northern,Central and Western China are not as developed as the coastal areas,I'm sure there are plenty of Northern Chinese that are smarter than you.

Yes you are culturally Chinese,that doesn't mean you represent all of us.

I think you should read my writings carefully. I do not claim Northern Chinese are dumb because they are mixed. I claim social political and economical circumstances like urbanization, exposure to the world, which coastal cities has greater advantages.

We are entitled our own opinion to be proud of the whatever we choose.
You seem to dislike Northern Chinese for some reason always stating how they are admixed with other ethnicties and how Minnan is an derived off Old Chinese,even trying to invent a Southern origin of Chinese people.

Extolling the virtues of minorities is ridiculous,vice exists in any ethnicity minorities and Han Chinese are equal.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion,that doesn't make what you say true necessarily.

I'm not trying to say I'm a paragon of human behavior but at least I don't troll other people.

You can check here.

Đại Việt sử lược - Đọc trực tuyến - SachbaoVN

I don't find the Chinese version text on line. I quoted the clause is translated in to Vietnamese, as following:

"Khi ấy Việt Câu Tiễn sai sứ đến dụ, Hùng Vương cự tuyệt". I translated in to English:

" In this time Yue King Goujian sended envoy to persuade, Hùng Vương has been refused ".

In any case, there is textual evidence to proof that our King Hung Vuong had relation with Wu Yue Kingdom.
Thank you for providing the source.

Sigh,I said relevant sources not sources written almost 2000 years later.

No Chinese source has ever mentioned Xich Quy,Van Lang or the Hung kings...

You've been recycling the same debunked claims over and over again,I've already stated numerous times why the Hung kings could not have existed and that you never provide any relevant proof.

timg

Someone use a westner mindset and start to fabricate the map now. Thats why I said illminded harm the discussions. How much hatred and jealous planted cause someone act like this
Ignore him, Soviet Union did not exist in his mind

more open-minded?why come here?i don not belive IQ,but EQ,of cause you could do what you want,but it could make you feel better?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom