What's new

South Korea has millions of artillery shells for war with North Korea, but won't send a single 1 to Ukraine because Buddhism does not allow genocide.

:omghaha:

Then why make them?

I believe that they have sent them, but I guess they don't want to run their stocks down to nothing.

Last edited:
South Korea is at war with North Korea since 1950.

South Korea is insane when it comes to military production

their industrial capacity is huge they sold over $17 billion in weapons last year and huge amount of that went to Poland simply because Americans cant match South Korea

as a matter of fact South Korea 155mm shell production rate is 180,000 units per month

US only in 2025 will reach 90,000 shells thats 50/% of South Korea current capacity

South Korea is not directly sending weapons to Ukraine but its supplying weapons to the Middle Men, just few months ago they shipped 500,000 x 155mm shells to US and around 200,000 x 155mm were shipped last year

that 700,000 x 155mm shells shipped just to the USA alone

I think South Korea can outstrip Russia in production in 155mm

and actually Pakistans 155mm at POF is derived form South Korea

South Korea is insane when it comes to military production

their industrial capacity is huge they sold over $17 billion in weapons last year and huge amount of that went to Poland simply because Americans cant match South Korea

as a matter of fact South Korea 155mm shell production rate is 180,000 units per month

US only in 2025 will reach 90,000 shells thats 50/% of South Korea current capacity

South Korea is not directly sending weapons to Ukraine but its supplying weapons to the Middle Men, just few months ago they shipped 500,000 x 155mm shells to US and around 200,000 x 155mm were shipped last year

that 700,000 x 155mm shells shipped just to the USA alone

I think South Korea can outstrip Russia in production in 155mm

and actually Pakistans 155mm at POF is derived form South Korea

South Korea productivity is still quite high but Illuminati already has its claws in South Korea. With drugs and LGBTQ and disgusting fast food and feminism flooding South Korea, the country is going down the drain like America and Western Europe did. Already South Korea is being out competed by China when it comes to consumer products. South Korea is rapidly aging with horrible demographics. A decade from now South Korea won't even be able to make 10,000 artillery shells a month.

Back
Top Bottom