What's new

South India Independent Movement

huckyang

BANNED
Reaction score
If South India were an independent country -- let’s call it “Dravida” in honor of the original inhabitants who lived on the subcontinent prior to the arrival of the Aryans and were driven southwards -- it would have a population of about 250 million, less than the United States, but greater than Russia, Brazil or Pakistan.

Dravida Nadu: What If The South Seceded From The Republic Of India? (ibtimes.com)

Unfortunately it would be the much better choice for India to separate into 28 parts but I want them to remain intact because India will keep carrying this carcass and disfunctional. India with 28 armies under a EU like union would have been much stronger foe than this current disfunctional India that is forced on top of each other in a forced marriage
Yes sometimes is better for win win situation. As south Indian feels the north Indian is Invader. And north indian think south indian is not indian because they dont speak Hindi. Besides due to their colour of the skin according to north indian they are from lower caste.

Yes sometimes is better for win win situation. As south Indian feels the north Indian is Invader. And north indian think south indian is not indian because they dont speak Hindi. Besides due to their colour of the skin according to north indian they are from lower caste.

Well charity begins at home. Lets start with Tibet and Xingjiang shall we?

It would be much more prosperous as well, economy the size of Singapore or perhaps more.

The South Indians are living like slaves under the role of North Indians. Its a pity that they have no say in anything.
First priority is to give independence to Sindhis and others from Punjabis?
Your priority.
Donot go to any South Indians with this shit else they willshow the distance where the Pakistanis must stand

Welll sorry to bust your bubble but I have dozens of mallus and a few other colleagues from various south Indian states who openly propagate that..
The floods in kerala and the covid situation has not helped the united cause. But this would take a decade or so more at the least.
Sitting with them day after day on lunch and during travel.. I can safely say... The question surely is not "if" .. the question is "when".

First priority is to give independence to Sindhis and others from Punjabis?
Your priority.
Donot go to any South Indians with this shit else they willshow the distance where the Pakistanis must stand

Aww pointing fingers at Pakistan is not gonna solve your solution.

No Sindhis or Punjabis want independence.

Its a fact that South Indians are worse treated worse than slaves by Hindi speaking North Indians.

Imagine what BJP leader thinks of South Indians,

Indians not racist, we accept South Indians, says BJP's Tarun Vijay, apologises later

In the late 90s when I was very young, I used to dream of Bombay seceding from India and being a very successful city state like Singapore. Now, Mumbai seems much more "integrated" with the mainland, so does not seem such a viable option.

On a more serious note, I do believe India needs to, and hopefully will evolve into a more federal structure of even more states with greater local autonomy, especially at the city corporation level. Something like extending Article 370 throughout the country and giving directly elected local mayors more powers. Apologize for the digression.

In the late 90s when I was very young, I used to dream of Bombay seceding from India and being a very successful city state like Singapore. Now, Mumbai seems much more "integrated" with the mainland, so does not seem such a viable option.

On a more serious note, I do believe India needs to, and hopefully will evolve into a more federal structure of even more states with greater local autonomy, especially at the city corporation level. Something like extending Article 370 throughout the country and giving directly elected local mayors more powers. Apologize for the digression.

Singaporean Tamil did very well in Singapore and Malaysia. Even a equal oppurtunity the southern a indian will excel. Even today Tamil is one of the national language in Singapore but not Hindi. Dravida must be established then you will see how Tamilian will turned Chennai into another Singapore. There is no doubt even surpasses Mumbai. Staying in the Republic only means colonisation from the northern invaders. India does not get independence from the British it is just a mere power transfer to the hand pick elite puppet from the British.

they were indeed oppressed by cow belt, speak Hindi only

South Indian had darker skin discrimated systematically by the northern guys. Go visit India and hear from the people. Northern a Indian even hate Benggali due to the way speak too nosy and fast my north Indian told me. Most hated in India is Benggali. Tradisionally entire India system is built with discrimination approach. That is why the caste system is practise till today. See the clearer picture of India now. Racism among their own kind. Hahaha. I have been to so many part of India more than any Indian here maybe.

South Indian had darker skin discrimated systematically by the northern guys. Go visit India and hear from the people. Northern a Indian even hate Benggali due to the way speak too nosy and fast my north Indian told me. Most hated in India is Benggali. Tradisionally entire India system is built with discrimination approach. That is why the caste system is practise till today. See the clearer picture of India now. Racism among their own kind. Hahaha. I have been to so many part of India more than any Indian here maybe.
an expert vicarious traveler, are you ?

If you have been to so many parts of India, you would not have shared an article published in 2013 !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom