What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

That's constest area...I don't care who's right and who's wrong...if you want to drill wait untill we settle this area with all parties concerned...than make your oil drill..but if you wan to fish in trouble water...than you will prepare yourself for retaliation.

As to fight India...I'm pretty sure that you guys are ready...you guys have been waiting since 1962, but don't worry that moment will come...and you guys will have your chance.

As for your statement to server your country..it's just over-rated :rofl: I've no doubt that you have fought PLA well in Nintendo or Xbox..and that's about it...but claiming your conviction to go for war is just bollywoodian.

As for me, I don't need to lie to myself...nor to prove to internet watchers how heroic I'm...

1962 was 1/2 a century ago LMFAO, when India was in her 15th year of independence (still a kid). Try taking on her now. India handled 1971 pretty well, decisive victory. You couldnt even handle 1979, rather u retreated back in a hurry murdering 100k civilians and claim that as a victory.

China's only good for fighting basketball-sized nations. :partay: So forget fighting India, you are better off giving empty threats and living in your 'Middle Kingdom from the middle ages' glory.

Look here! either a Nut or someone here in disguise in a sheep skin to instigate hatred among asians.

Eh eh, whats wrong with the comment dude? Any kinda $hit hits the fan over here we blame it on the PRCs always don't we? MRT break down- PRC, taxi-hijack - PRC, kidnapping rackets - PRC. There is PRC hate everywhere over here man. Just go check out theonlinecitizen and look at how many Chinese Singaporeans got nothing good to say about PRCs.

some of these chinese guys are really funny....
they take pride on defeating an unprepared, under armed opponent and then retreating because Mao was afraid of an Indian counter attack, the so called "show of good faith"....

by the way....i find a link..i hope no minister in Singapore is going to confirm this..but it is a well known fact..

Singapore cultivates India as counter-weight to China in South-East Asia (Wikileaks) | Real Time News, India

"Following its independence in 1965, Singapore was concerned with China-backed communist threats as well as domination from Malaysia and Indonesia and sought a close strategic relationship with India, which it saw as a counter-balance to Chinese influence and a partner in achieving regional security." -- wiki

India

by the way..nobody is mentioning that this strategic partnership is aimed at china..but isn't that truth that beside many other benifits,it'll help singapore to counter china's influence???

You have directed me to an article written by Mr. Prashant Duggal. Is Mr Prashant an Indian national? What he has written in his article is basically his take, or analysis on the issue of Singapore India relations, which does not reflect reality or the official views of the Government of Singapore. Our gov't policy is to be friends to all who are willing to be friends with us. These relations are never directed at any third country. I am very sure that you will be unable to quote a Singapore Minister that Singapore relations with India is to counter china.

The problems faced by Singapore during the 1960s had changed by the 1970s. The struggle during the 1960s was an internal struggle between the PAP(Mr. Lee) and the communists within the PAP. Singapore is fortunate that Mr Lee factions won. During and before the 1960s, some 25% of the total land area of Singapore is used by the British armed forces; RAF, RN & British Army; as bases. So there was no external threat to Singapore, as the bulk of the British armed forces in the Far East were based in Singapore. The British complete their withdrawal of their armed forces from Singapore by mid 1970s. By this time, with the help of Isreal we are able to acquire only a very modest defence capabilities. I have served my time in an armoured formation, I know first hand what we are up against. You can say that the analysis made by many "expert" are way off target. So if you want to imply that Singapore's relation with India is directed at China, you are wrong, that is the reason why I challenge Indians members to quote any minister from Singapore that Singapore relations with India is to counter China.

Eh eh, whats wrong with the comment dude? Any kinda $hit hits the fan over here we blame it on the PRCs always don't we? MRT break down- PRC, taxi-hijack - PRC, kidnapping rackets - PRC. There is PRC hate everywhere over here man. Just go check out theonlinecitizen and look at how many Chinese Singaporeans got nothing good to say about PRCs.

Are you a Singapore citizen by birth, are you a guest working in Singapore? The MRT (3R lines) is aging and prone to breakdowns. The taxi case is caused by a troubled person. Let the police deal with law breakers in Singapore. Please do not promote hatred or disharmony among the various races in Singapore. Our message to all the foreign nationals who want to promote racial hatred in Singapore; you are not welcome in Singapore; please return to your country of origin. Thank You.

nope..thats a logical statement..you guys are claiming "rain of nukes" on manila..thats called empty statement...and syama is right..you guys are bound to follow UNCLOS..not "INDIACLOS"...got it???

who is "you guys"? i am me and i never said "rain of nukes" on any country you idiot. there is also a BIG difference between what random forum goers say and what the government of a country says. if india has the audacity to state that south china sea is property of the world then come and try to enforce that. does india have the balls to do it though? or does india expect others to do it?

Attn to: jai231179

I would bet you are one of those who had contributed on the comments of such issues in our country, wrong? So how many were in fact made by your buddies and you?

It is so ridiculous that you can speak on behalf of us singaporeans when you are not even close to one. And I don't think you understand what our ex-minister meant when he said about this phase - "one leg in and yet one leg out", DO YOU?

Attn to: jai231179

I would bet you are one of those who had contributed on the comments of such issues in our country, wrong? So how many were in fact made by your buddies and you?

It is so ridiculous that you can speak on behalf of us singaporeans when you are not even close to one. And I don't think you understand what our ex-minister meant when he said about this phase - "one leg in and yet one leg out", DO YOU?

Is that our ex-minister, professor Tommy Koh, articles where he said that our friend "India" is having "one leg in and one leg out". I think I understood what he meant, but I am not too sure if I have read his thought correctly. Please correct me if I am wrong, I think what he meant was, India should be fully engaged with ASEAN. India is a good and friendy power, if fully engaged, will provide balance and stability to our regions.

As a neutral observer here in Singapore, i have a feeling that Singapore government has more respect for China than India. I formed the opinion after listening to one of the interviews of Singapore PM. But definitely they would not take sides in conflicts. But my personal opinion is that US has more influence in Singapore than China. Some Singaporeans can clarify whether my observations are right.

Are you a Singapore citizen by birth, are you a guest working in Singapore? The MRT (3R lines) is aging and prone to breakdowns. The taxi case is caused by a troubled person. Let the police deal with law breakers in Singapore. Please do not promote hatred or disharmony among the various races in Singapore. Our message to all the foreign nationals who want to promote racial hatred in Singapore; you are not welcome in Singapore; please return to your country of origin. Thank You.

I'll seriously smack the next idiot who is gonna ask me that question. YES! Singaporean by birth, did my NS at HQ 6 Div, Tg Gul, and I am qualified to speak about my country when I see fit! Indian Singaporean as well, so if u r not happy about that, bring it on and we'll discuss that at length in theonlinecitizen. Don't start on the crap about harmony in Singapore now knnccb. You are plain blind and you are just one of those PAP suckups trying to get more and more immigrants into our country in the name of economic growth. Yet u don't realize 1/2 the PRC 'ah tiongs' coming in here don't speak English and treat our sinkies like trash!!!! Racial harmony my foot! That scholar in NUS who collectively called us dogs? Singaporean or PRC? PRC right? So? Who is the one who is promoting racial hatred in Singapore?

U seriously trying to tell an Indian Singaporean (3 generations in SIngapore at that) to return to my land of origin. Bring it on baby, I'm always around Jurong, so why don't u come and tell me that to my face u little POS.

As a neutral observer here in Singapore, i have a feeling that Singapore government has more respect for China than India. I formed the opinion after listening to one of the interviews of Singapore PM. But definitely they would not take sides in conflicts. But my personal opinion is that US has more influence in Singapore than China. Some Singaporeans can clarify whether my observations are right.

Yes u r right. Singapore has been leaning mostly towards the US. China has become important since the last decade or so, and thats become a delicate balancing act and also a pain in the a$$. About 70% of Singaporeans are of Chinese descent and for the past decade, investments in China have been growing and we have increasing numbers of Chinese nationals coming into SIngapore for business, education, etc etc. India is yet to make a major impact, right now, its still at the levels of importing labor, both skilled and unskilled. The downside of it all is, what used to be multi-racial Singapore is becoming increasingly sinicized, must to the discomfort of the local Malay and Indian population here. We are becoming second class citizens in our own country.

If China contest land is property of the world..than prepare yourself to be judged for your contested land such Jammu & Kashmire...we shall make it property of the world.

as i said earlier, our co operation with Vietnam is answer to the CPC support to pak on Kashmir issue and CPC claim on AP

J&K property of world!:lol:

J&K and EEZ ( where Cambodia ,Vietnam,ROC, Malaysia, Philippines has some of spratly islands and thus claim on EEZ in south china sea) are not same things

UN or international seabed authority have not objected our agreement with petrovietnam

I'll seriously smack the next idiot who is gonna ask me that question. YES! Singaporean by birth, did my NS at HQ 6 Div, Tg Gul, and I am qualified to speak about my country when I see fit! Indian Singaporean as well, so if u r not happy about that, bring it on and we'll discuss that at length in theonlinecitizen. Don't start on the crap about harmony in Singapore now knnccb. You are plain blind and you are just one of those PAP suckups trying to get more and more immigrants into our country in the name of economic growth. Yet u don't realize 1/2 the PRC 'ah tiongs' coming in here don't speak English and treat our sinkies like trash!!!! Racial harmony my foot! That scholar in NUS who collectively called us dogs? Singaporean or PRC? PRC right? So? Who is the one who is promoting racial hatred in Singapore?

U seriously trying to tell an Indian Singaporean (3 generations in SIngapore at that) to return to my land of origin. Bring it on baby, I'm always around Jurong, so why don't u come and tell me that to my face u little POS.

If you are a Singaporean, please accept my apologies. What I said apply to all foreigners, including those from the PRCs.

indian ocean region is the property of the world
hope india will accept this

US navy has strong presence in Indian ocean

we have neither objected it nor have said that Indian ocean belong to India

Back
Top Bottom