What's new

South China Sea Forum

Always? hehe, how do you get that?
China don't have that right? you viet have? where is your mercy when you vietnamese were exciting in protesting against China, and burning the factory, and killingChinese?

In my eyes, you veitnam is a ugly clown, nothing else, when you choose to be thief and liar, you will know in Chinese territory water you will not get mercy from China again, you think you are qualified? discreditable thief.

If you are painful, hold it, you will feel stronger pain, you deserve it, because you are thief.
what are you going to do now?
why not either inhale the smog, jump off the window and end your useless life or join the PLA to start a war against Vietnam?

The combination of Japan, Phillippine, Vietnam still no match for China in term of military, economy, population, country size, nature resource. However US empire will never cede power over to China in Asia. US empire extend from Hawaii to Guam, Japan, Phillippines, South Korea with US waiting for the right time to overthrown Vietnam communist and station US troop in Vietnam.

I thought Vietnam was going to take action against China. I guess Beijing had their top man in the VCP put a stop to that.

China is getting ready to put rigs third and fourth rigs in SCS. Poor VCP, 3 million lives lost in the Vietnam war just for this to happen. The VCP has a museum in HCMC to commemorate America aggression. How come there is no museum in Vietnam to commemorate Chinese imperialism in 1979,1988 and now.

Silence is weakness, VCP.

will you come to germany?

I believe tbquestion is just a chicom clown.[/quot
Its so easy to lie to one self. Lets wait and see what US satellite has to say.
will you come to germany?

I believe tbquestion is just a chicom clown.
Better than a Vietcong who still kisses Chinese 's asses and beg for USA help. Wait, I thought USA was the imperialist monster. Hmm.

Are you real Indonesian !?

And did you have a brain in your head !?
Your comment was all lack proper understand of situation and real issues. I think you should shut down your computer and go to doctor.

The second rig location was declared to put in Chinese continental shelf. But we will keep our eyes on it as alway...

i am began wondering too, maybe false flagger. Indonesian member actually prefer to stay put out of the discussion about South China Sea conflict fiasco, unless the discussion hit Natuna matters.

A gov. like Vietnam's has no right to declare what the truth is.
Read your Vietnam PM Phan's diplomatic letter in 1956 again and think about how to make more careful consideration before sending such a letter.
China is setting a new standard in national declaration . All of declarations from Chinese govermnet is just like voice of a kid...just for fun because there is only about 5% true. What a surprise and what a shame !

There is a small overlapping between 9-dash lines and Indonesian claimed water, it is no complicated for both sides and expected to be easily solved later.
i am began wondering too, maybe false flagger. Indonesian member actually prefer to stay put out of the discussion about South China Sea conflict fiasco, unless the discussion hit Natuna matters.

Thieves and losers ask for warm arms from each others.
Aquino to brief Japan's Abe on China case
Philippine President Benigno Aquino III and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will also be 'sharing views' on maritime disputes with China

Jun 20, 2014

state-visit-shinzo-abe-president-aquino-20130727-005.jpg

MANILA, Philippines – In a move seen to agitate Beijing, Philippine President Benigno Aquino III will brief Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on the Southeast Asian country's historic case against China over the disputed South China Sea.

Aquino will do this when he visits Japan on Tuesday, June 24, to deliver a speech on the Mindanao peace process and to discuss “recent regional developments,” among other things, with Abe.

“It's very important for the President to brief the Japanese side on the arbitration case that we filed against China. I'm sure the President will be updating the Prime Minister on the status of our case,” Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) spokesman Charles Jose said in a media briefing Friday, June 20.

Jose initially declined to categorically confirm if Aquino and Abe will discuss China, and said the two leaders “can talk about anything that they want.”

He later said, “We can see so much developments in the South China Sea, East China Sea, so I'm sure they will be sharing views and exchanging views on the issue.”

The two leaders will discuss maritime cooperation, humanitarian assistance, disaster response, promotion of trade and investments, people-to-people exchanges, and the Mindanao peace process.

“The meeting is an opportunity for the two leaders to exchange views on recent regional developments and to discuss areas of cooperation to enhance our strategic partnership,” Jose added.

Philippines, Japan facing China

Aquino's visit will only last for a day, as he is set to deliver the keynote speech at the Consolidation for Peace for Mindanao Conference in Hiroshima, Japan.

His visit to Japan comes as both Manila and Tokyo remain embroiled in maritime disputes with Beijing.

The Philippines, on one hand, is challenging China's expansive claims over the South China Sea, parts of which the Southeast Asian country claims as the West Philippine Sea.

It is pursuing a case against China before an arbitral tribunal at the Permanent Court of Arbitration. (READ: Experts debunk China's claim on defying int'l rulings)

It has also filed diplomatic protests against China's activities, most recently the Asian giant's reclamation projects in the South China Sea.

Relations between Japan and China, on the other hand, have plummeted over their competing claims to the Japanese-controlled Senkaku islands in the East China Sea.

Last week alone, Japan summoned the Chinese ambassador after a near miss involving fighter jets from the two nations near the islands, which China calls the Diaoyus.

Moves detested by China

In July 2013, Aquino and Abe already met about a shared concern in apparent reference to China – in the Japanese leader's words, “a strategic interest of making the Asia-Pacific region a free and open region, not by coercion or intimidation, but by the rule of law.”

Abe then pledged 4 forms of assistance to the Philippines that included improving the capabilities of the Philippine Coast Guard.

An analyst saw the meeting in 2013 as an “image-building” move against an aggressive Beijing.

The new meeting between Aquino and Abe is expected to agitate China because it rejects third-party involvement in resolving disputes.

It has instead stressed one-on-one talks with the countries involved – viewed as a lopsided approach as far as the Philippines is concerned, because China is its third biggest trading partner.

Even as China detests multilateral moves, however, countries in the region have begun to work more closely to curb China's moves in the South China Sea. (READ: Philippines to press 'gas pedal' vs sea tensions) – with reports from Agence France

When the power has to be shifted, the willing can do nothing.

The combination of Japan, Phillippine, Vietnam still no match for China in term of military, economy, population, country size, nature resource. However US empire will never cede power over to China in Asia. US empire extend from Hawaii to Guam, Japan, Phillippines, South Korea with US waiting for the right time to overthrown Vietnam communist and station US troop in Vietnam.

Last edited:
what are you going to do now?
why not either inhale the smog, jump off the window and end your useless life or join the PLA to start a war against Vietnam?
Hehe, whether as vietnamese, only joining army can make you life useful?
Now I am surfing the net, any problem, today is weakend, monday to friday, I work, earn money and pay tax, dealing with vietnam is big thing? even in 1979, that war not influenced Chinese normal life, if there will be war again between China and Viet, you think that now will big thing?

Find you vietnam always make idiotic comments, even you have experience in German, still a normal vietnamese, have fool logic and mind.

Last edited:
Posted: 8:36 p.m. Friday, June 20, 2014

China Sends 4 Oil Rigs To South China Sea Amid Tensions With Vietnam

By International Business Times

(Reuters) - China has sent four oil rigs into the South China Sea in a sign that Beijing is stepping up its exploration for oil and gas in the tense region, less than two months after it positioned a giant drilling platform in waters claimed by Vietnam. Earlier this week, it gave coordinates for a fourth rig, the Nanhai 9, which it said would be positioned just outside Vietnam's exclusive economic zone by Friday.

China Sends 4 Oil Rigs To South China Sea Amid Tensions With Vietnam | www.ajc.com

we are a responsible country, so we will give enough time to let you viets jump up and down. Be patient, keep a close eye on our editorial .

one thing to remind you, we have 3 more rigs to come.

we are a responsible country, so we will give enough time to let you viets jump up and down. Be patient, keep a close eye on our editorial .

oh, so when?

The Philippines opens its air force bases to US
June 21,2014

OV10-151537_copy1.jpg

An OV-10 close-air-support aircraft of the Philippine Air Force. (Internet Photo)

Lieutenant General Jeffrey Delgado, commanding general of the Philippine Air Force said that Manila is ready to open all of its eight air force bases for use by the United States Air Force once all legal roadblocks to the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement are cleared according to the state-run China Daily on June 19.

"We are offering the existing bases that we have," said Delgado to the Manila-based Philippine Daily Inquirer. "Such things, though, are still subject to negotiations and it still has to be discussed with our American counterparts." Manila and Washington signed a 10-year pact which allows US warships, aircraft and troops to use military facilities on Apr. 28 during the visit of President Barack Obama to the nation.

Delgado said all air force-occupied bases are being taken into consideration for the military cooperation with the United States in the future. The Philippines is currently engaged in a territorial dispute with China over the Scarborough Shoal and the Spratly islands. While the standoff between maritime security vessels belonging to the two nations continue to take place around the Second Thomas Shoal, the expansion of Chinese air power into the South China Sea has been seen as a real threat to Philippine airspace.

China is currently constructing an artificial island near the Fiery Cross Reef in the Spratlys according to the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post. With a handful of close-air-support aircraft, the Philippine Air Force will find it hard to compete against the People's Liberation Army Air Force or Navy Air Force once China's force projection extends following the completion of construction of the artificial island. For this reason, Manila needs the support of the US air power to defend its homeland against any potential attack from China.

The waters around the Spratly Islands are thought to hold underwater resources, which has led to competing claims to the islands and their contiguous waters, in whole or in part, by China, Brunei, Taiwan, the Philippines and Malaysia.

position all out of our EEZ waters. correct me if I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom