What's new

South China Sea Forum

I demand proof for a repeated lie that is important if true

No. I demand proof or a retraction from Rechoice.

You are free to state your personal opinion. However, when you claim a fact by the government of China, you better back it up with a solid citation or retract your statement.

I was tolerant and let him get away with it a few times. Since he insists on repeating the lie, I demand proof.

To my knowledge, the Chinese government has never relinquished sovereignty over the South China Sea. It is completely absurd for Vietnamese Rechoice to claim: "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam."

You made the same claim over and over again. Now prove it.

What I understand and also for the rest people that what China's own it will shows base on the map. For example: Hainan Island is on China maps and in every single maps, World maps included that stated "Hainan Belong to China"

So, that make very clear Hainan is belong to China and no other claims is needed to be done. Will you accepting when Viet Nam claims Beijing was belong to Viet Nam? That's really absurd right?

With coloured banners, saluting soldiers and the national anthem playing loud and clear, China threw a birthday party yesterday for its newest city - on a tiny island in the very middle of the disputed South China Sea.
Sansha City is on Yongxing Island, less than a square mile in size and not big enough to accommodate its own airstrip - which extends into the sea either side.
It has a small permanent population of fishermen - the rest of its 1,000 residents are police, soldiers and government workers who work on the island in 'tours of duty'.

ch1vj.jpg

There are few 'civilian' buildings - a supermarket here, a hospital there - and fresh water has to be shipped in from China's southernmost province in a 13-hour supply mission.
But China is clearly proud of its new addition, and made a point that the world knew of its arrival.
Unlike most birthday parties, though, the neighbours were not invited.

That is because Sansha City represents China's expanding toehold in the world's most disputed waters, portions of which are also claimed by Vietnam, the Philippines and Taiwan

Beijing has created the city administration to oversee hundreds of thousands of square miles of water where it wants to strengthen its control.
The Philippines said it does not recognise the city or its jurisdiction, and Vietnam said China's actions violated international law. The U.S. has also voiced its concern over 'unilateral moves' in the South China Sea, where it says collective diplomacy is needed to resolve competing claims.
Yongxing Island, formerly Woody Island, is 220 miles southeast from China's tropical Hainan Island

ch2j.jpg

Even the name of the island is disputed among its neighbours - Vietnam refers to it as Phu Lam Island.
China approved Sansha City to 'consolidate administration' over the Paracel island chain, of which Yongxing is a part, and the nearby Spratly island chain and the Macclesfield Bank - a large, completely submerged atoll that boasts rich fishing grounds that is also claimed by Taiwan and the Philippines.
Vietnam and China both claim the Paracels, and both would have to slug it out with the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan to claim all or parts of the Spratlys.
China claims virtually the entire South China Sea and its island groups, and its disputes occasionally erupt into open confrontation.

And it's not just for the good fishing. The sea is one of the world's busiest commercial shipping lanes, and sits on a potential mother load of oil and gas deposits.
Official broadcaster China Central Television aired Tuesday morning's formal establishment ceremony live from Sansha, with speeches from the new mayor and other officials.
Plaques for the Sansha Municipal Government and the Sansha Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China were unveiled on a white-columned government building.
Mayor Xiao Jie trumpeted Sansha's important role in protecting China's sovereignty. He said the designation of Sansha as a new city was 'a wise decision made by the party and the government of China to protect the sovereign rights of China, and to strengthen the protection and the development of natural resources'.
The official Xinhua News Agency reported earlier that Sansha's jurisdiction covers just five square miles of land, including other islands and atolls in the South China Sea around Yongxing.
Crucially, the jurisdiction also covers more than 750,000 square miles of surrounding waters.

Yongxing translates to 'eternal prosperity', and Sansha means 'three sandbanks' - an apparent reference to the Chinese names for the disputed island chains and atoll - West, South and Middle Banks (or Xisha, Nansha and Zhongsha).
A description from a former People's Liberation Army officer who was among the officials overseeing the island before Sansha was established paints a picture of a harsh and isolated post where officials rotate staffing for a month at a time.

Tan Xiankun, director of the office in Hainan overseeing Xisha and other South China Sea territories, said: 'The living conditions are pretty simple. It's very humid and hot, more than 30 degrees, and there's salt everywhere. There's no fresh water, except for what's shipped in and what's collected from rain water.'
Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs spokesman Raul Hernandez said Manila had expressed its concern and registered a strong protest with Beijing over the decision to set up

ch3ch.jpg

He said: 'The Philippines does not recognise the Sansha City and the extent of its jurisdiction, and considers recent measures taken by China as unacceptable.
Vietnam's Foreign Ministry spokesman, Luong Thanh Nghi, said Vietnam had protested to the Chinese foreign ministry as well.
A statement said: 'China's establishment of the so-called Sansha City violated international law, seriously violating Vietnam sovereignty over the Paracel and Spratly archipelagos.'
And U.S. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said: 'We remain concerned should there be any unilateral moves of this kind that would seem to prejudge an issue that we have said repeatedly can only be solved by negotiations, by dialogue and by a collaborative diplomatic process among all the claimants.'
As China was celebrating its new city, the International Crisis Group think tank released a report saying that the south China Sea was becoming an arena that could easily see armed conflict.
Its report stated: 'South East Asian claimants, with Vietnam and the Philippines in the forefront, are now more forcefully defending their claims - and enlisting outside allies - with considerable energy.'
The 'outside allies' is a clear reference to Washington's move to influence the Asian balance of power by supporting China's neighbours.
The report ominously concluded that 'tensions in the South China Sea

Read more: China celebrates 'birthday' of Sansha, a new city at the heart of disputed South China Sea (of course, the neighbours weren't invited) | Mail Online

So beautiful and happy birthday to our new city

flag of Japan, the United Kingdom, Portugal ..., has been flying like this on Chinese territory. Invading imperialists will pay the price for this folly.

Prove your ridiculous claim or else

Prove your claim that "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam." I've seen you repeat this lie at least five times now.

If you can't, I will demand a retraction.

If you cannot prove it, I will request that the moderators ban you if you keep spreading lies.

The Chinese government represent Chinese. You claim: "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam."

Now prove it.

I want to see a citation from a mainstream Chinese government source that specifies which Chinese government official said it, when he said it, and his exact words.

May God save the King! Is that a CHINESE who was talking about "evidence"? :rofl: :rofl:
Wow, it's real, wowww, oh My Majesty, His Majesty, Her Majesty, Whoever Majesty... woww Impossible! Oh my God, oh my Goat, oh my God-Emperor! Oh my Angel, Oh my Devil, Oh my Lucifer, Oh my Hitler!! It's even Martian2 :rofl: UNBELIEVABLE :rofl:

To make use of the rarest moment in the history when you are talking about evidence, I have something to remind you:
1) http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...el-spratly-not-chinese-territory-13.html#post
2) Your "2000-year-old claim" in Han, Tang, Yuan or whatever dynasty. Show me now. I have been waiting for a year. :coffee:

In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam. Old map of China stated 交址洋, Sea of Giao Chỉ, Giao Chi (Kochi) was old name of Vietnam.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ina-sea-news-discussions-7.html#ixzz229sLBGLo

country-giao-chi-vietnam-today-giao-chi-sea-china-ancient-book-ma.jpg

In the past Vietnamese used Han characters to writing, referred to original name in Vietnamese: " Dao Cat Vang" to Paracel and "Bai Cat Vang" to Spratly, Hoang Sa and Van Ly Truong Sa (brifly Truong Sa, Truong is means Long, van li) names is in Han-Viet is matter when interpreted from originality of Viet word to Chinese Han characters.

But chinese stated "Wanli Changsha." is Spratly, it is fake argument because spratly Islands is not so long to say it's wan-li (tens thousans miles). Chinese are liars.

LOL!

In the past Vietnam was part of China, so every thing Vietnam is China's.

:lol:

More, 交址洋 is the "map" has obviously different font from the rest. It can be well faked by VN government.

Answer my question that I posted 100 times: how many your internet Vietnamese understand Chinese language?

How many of you have read your history books namely 《安南志略》、《大越史记全书》、《大越史略》、《越史通鉴纲目》、《历朝宪章类志》、《大南实录》?

LOL!

In the past Vietnam was part of China, so every thing Vietnam is China's.

:lol:

More, 交址洋 is the "map" has obviously different font from the rest. It can be well faked by VN government.

Answer my question that I posted 100 times: how many your internet Vietnamese understand Chinese language?

How many of you have read your history books namely 《安南志略》、《大越史记全书》、《大越史略》、《越史通鉴纲目》、《历朝宪章类志》、《大南实录》?

Chinese invaded, occupied temporally time to time. Vietnamese have been wiped you chinese invaders at the end by 938 year, Viets regained our independence. It's our history.

Japanese invaded in to China, Controlled Taiwan and 1/3 territory of China temporally. What do you think ? Japan can claim all area of East China Sea ? Idiot chinese you are.
(交址洋) Giao Chi Sea belong to (交址人民) Giao Chi People.:enjoy:

Chinese invaded, occupied temporally time to time. Vietnamese have been wiped you chinese invaders at the end by 938 year, Viets regained our independence. It's our history.

Japanese invaded in to China, Controlled Taiwan and 1/3 territory of China temporally. What do you think ? Japan can claim all area of East China Sea ? Idiot chinese you are.
(交址洋) Giao Chi Sea belong to (交址人民) Giao Chi People.:enjoy:

Mongolia had just taken all lands of China. So just give them the whole China.
Nah I don't think name is a good argument. Vietnamese people never use such weak argument. We have a lot of stronger evidences. Let chinese use that weak argument, because it's the only one they've got there.

China has no evidences at all, and so far China just like self-make up with a very big-thick mask on it faces.

China builds its military infrastructure in the South China Sea

ti6gy.jpg

AFP/Getty Images - A newly constructed radar dome on Chinese-controlled Subi Reef, around 15 nautical miles northwest of the Philippine-controlled Pag-asa Islands on the disputed Spratly Islands.

China builds its military infrastructure in the South China Sea

AFP/Getty Images - A newly constructed radar dome on Chinese-controlled Subi Reef, around 15 nautical miles northwest of the Philippine-controlled Pag-asa Islands on the disputed Spratly Islands.

See, you just prove for China that its has nothing besides using its fits. Funny thing that China always cries baby about U.S this .. U.S that ...

China already jump in the case then fights, that the only option for China to gets out the case if it wins.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3256986 said:
Yes, they never have evidences, but they do have weak argument, such as the "name".
That kind of argument is stupid and ridiculous... Indian Ocean, Japan Sea, ...blah blah blah ...If you know what I mean :chilli:

Yeah, I know exactly what you meant. China claims the ship wreck in SCS, not so long ago, during Viet Nam chaos, most Vietnamese during that time named "boat people" ships wrecks from Philippines, Hongkong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore .... so Vietnam has right to claims them all?

See, you just prove for China that its has nothing besides using its fits. Funny thing that China always cries baby about U.S this .. U.S that ...

China already jump in the case then fights, that the only option for China to gets out the case if it wins.

PLA Navy will finish the Endgame

Wake up. The discussion of history and ancient artifacts is merely to lay the groundwork for China's claim.

The PLA Navy has to assert China's historical claims. It means we have to blow you idiots out of the water. That's the endgame.

----------

Red Flag over Sansha City -- Beijing Review

5F9cX.png

China's Jurisdiction over the South China Sea

"China's Jurisdiction over the South China Sea
UPDATED: July-3-2012 NO. 27 JULY 5, 2012

- China first discovered and named the reefs, islets and the surrounding waters of the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands, and has exercised sovereignty control continuously over the area.

- In A.D.110, the government of the Han Dynasty (202 B.C.- A.D.220) set up a government agency on Hainan Island, which marks the beginning of central governance over Hainan Island and the islands in the South China Sea. At that time, Chinese people often navigated on the South China Sea and lived and fished around the Xisha Islands and the Nansha Islands.

- In A.D.971, the navy of the Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127) cruised the Xisha Islands. This was the earliest record of China's naval patrol in the area.

- In the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1369), Emperor Kubla Khan sent astronomer Guo Shoujing to conduct astronomical observations in the Zhongsha Islands, which evidenced the government's sovereignty over the area.

- In 1911, the Guangdong Provincial Government of the Republic of China proclaimed that the Xisha Islands were put under the jurisdiction of Hainan's Yaxian County (currently known as Sanya City).

- After the end of the World War II, according to the Postdam Declaration issued in July 1945 and the Cairo Declaration issued in 1947, the Republic of China sent high commissioners to the Xisha Islands from 1946 to 1948 to take over the archipelago. A takeover ceremony was held on the islands, and a monument was put up to assert China's sovereignty. The government also stationed army and set up a service station for fishermen on Taiping Island, the largest of its kind in the Nansha Islands.

- In March 1959, the Central Government of the People's Republic of China set up the administrative office for the Xisha, Nansha and Zhongsha islands, which was governed by Guangdong Province.

- In October 1984, Hainan Administrative Region was set up, which took over the administrative office.

- In April 1988, Hainan Province was set up and the administrative office was put under the province.

- In June 2012, the State Council approved the establishment of Sansha City, which governs the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands and their surrounding waters. Meanwhile the administrative office for the area was abolished."

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the newslinks.]

If we consider Historical perspective chinese cannot claim these islands. China is a signatory of International Maritime Law what ever statements coming out of China are to get the attention of Chinese people and they are empty rheotrics. The fact is China is scared of military alliance between Russia,Japan and Vietnam.
The oil drilling done by Russia and India is vietnam's oil blocks is good move and it is a stepping stone for future alliance between India and Russia, Just like in 1971 Russia can act as counter weight to Chinese misadventures and similarly India can act as counterweight.
Add to that US,Vietnam and Japan. These Chinese who are fed up with CCP propaganda are becoming too much aggressive and this menace should be terminated at this phase and World powers realized this.

PLA Navy will finish the Endgame

Wake up. The discussion of history and ancient artifacts is merely to lay the groundwork for China's claim.

The PLA Navy has to assert China's historical claims. It means we have to blow you idiots out of the water. That's the endgame.

----------

Red Flag over Sansha City -- Beijing Review

5F9cX.png

China's Jurisdiction over the South China Sea

"China's Jurisdiction over the South China Sea
UPDATED: July-3-2012 NO. 27 JULY 5, 2012

- China first discovered and named the reefs, islets and the surrounding waters of the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands, and has exercised sovereignty control continuously over the area.

- In A.D.110, the government of the Han Dynasty (202 B.C.- A.D.220) set up a government agency on Hainan Island, which marks the beginning of central governance over Hainan Island and the islands in the South China Sea. At that time, Chinese people often navigated on the South China Sea and lived and fished around the Xisha Islands and the Nansha Islands.

- In A.D.971, the navy of the Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127) cruised the Xisha Islands. This was the earliest record of China's naval patrol in the area.

- In the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1369), Emperor Kubla Khan sent astronomer Guo Shoujing to conduct astronomical observations in the Zhongsha Islands, which evidenced the government's sovereignty over the area.

- In 1911, the Guangdong Provincial Government of the Republic of China proclaimed that the Xisha Islands were put under the jurisdiction of Hainan's Yaxian County (currently known as Sanya City).

- After the end of the World War II, according to the Postdam Declaration issued in July 1945 and the Cairo Declaration issued in 1947, the Republic of China sent high commissioners to the Xisha Islands from 1946 to 1948 to take over the archipelago. A takeover ceremony was held on the islands, and a monument was put up to assert China's sovereignty. The government also stationed army and set up a service station for fishermen on Taiping Island, the largest of its kind in the Nansha Islands.

- In March 1959, the Central Government of the People's Republic of China set up the administrative office for the Xisha, Nansha and Zhongsha islands, which was governed by Guangdong Province.

- In October 1984, Hainan Administrative Region was set up, which took over the administrative office.

- In April 1988, Hainan Province was set up and the administrative office was put under the province.

- In June 2012, the State Council approved the establishment of Sansha City, which governs the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands and their surrounding waters. Meanwhile the administrative office for the area was abolished."

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the newslinks.]

China invaded Islands of Vietnam, same as Japan invaded China, Japan flag was in China.

Manchukuo011.jpg

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3256957 said:
Mongolia had just taken all lands of China. So just give them the whole China.
Nah I don't think name is a good argument. Vietnamese people never use such weak argument. We have a lot of stronger evidences. Let chinese use that weak argument, because it's the only one they've got there.

Chinese guys are low educated, I just do some comparations for easy understanding, bro.
Thks.

Back
Top Bottom