What's new

South China Sea Forum

China claims the waters, let china enforce it. We sail our warships through these imaginary chinese waters every day. Chinas' navy is free to sail around the Gulf of Mexico as much as they want. If they can make it there. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!:usflag:

Who knows the future, maybe we will really go to Mexico gulf one day.

WTF are you talking about ?

Is chinas' ships and crew capable of making it that far ?

Okay, we don't go to there. The best way I guess is that we ignore the USA alone in the North America. Asia-euro continent is the heartland of the Earth, in the past and in the future. Hahaha. Let you play with youselves there.

International waters, 160 km off the Philippines' Subic Bay, is certainly not China's "backyard", geographically or politically.

Unfortunately, the Obama administration would probably draw another of their famed "red lines", like they did against the Russians and Syrians for the DNC hack & civil war, respectively. :angry:
You remind me of the newly American TV series 'exorcist', now Pazuzu finally shows his true face. Anyway, you are no more falseflagger, congratulations!

All I can assure you is that US government had sold their souls to devil. With God help China will rise to end their brutal misconduct around the world. US government support ISIS to serve its very dirty scheme( same as help Devil to kill people), that's a severe betray to what the Bible prescribe. God will bless China in the 21th century, and USA will be punished. USA is now like a fallen angel, conceal himself under the form of what God had created.

Trump has Twitter to rant. Too bad he is not the president now. Obama needs to learn the rules of the game and sharpen his Twitter skills to respond to China's confiscation of his illegal marine asset found in China's waters.

Besides, if I were Obama, I would start defending China in response to Trump's unrequited defense of Russia.

Trump defends Russia, slams White House on Twitter

Source: Xinhua Published: 2016/12/16 7:51:17

US President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday questioned the probe into election-related hacking that is allegedly linked to Moscow, hinting the White House only bothered to look into the matter now Trump has won.

"If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?" Trump tweeted.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest admitted Wednesday that the president had known about the hackings prior to the election, but refrained from acting on it to avoid being seen as "meddle in the election."

The New York Times reported Wednesday that hacker groups linked to the Russian government have been actively trying to obtain information from the Democratic National Committee since last year.

Trump's rant came as a deep rift between Trump and the establishment widened regarding their stance on Russia.

If the Phillippines don't object, why can't the Americans? It is the Chinese claiming virtually the entire SCS as their EEZ, well beyond anything normally considered (i.e. 200 nmi from shore)

Baselines_of_Eastern_Asia_English.png

Philippines might have grounds for objection, but not the US as regardless whose EEZ it is, it's clearly not the US's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TXo8EqC6OyA#t=150

This is the US's response to China if China continue to provoke aggression in the SCS. It's an ugly one. Not a good news at all.

What will US will do to China lol, built a wall around SCS and beg China to pay for it? Will they has the balls to go nukes war? Lol, they think China don't have nukes to retaliate them? Lol, economy sanction on China lol, hey how old are you stupid? Tell US to show some balls first. :victory:

40 miles of the Philippine coast is China's backyard? Hahaha.
Did Pinoy ever complained? Surprisely, its American claiming acting on behalf of Pinoy to conduct the BS freedom of navigation. So how does 40miles of Philippine coast on behalf of Philippine by US justify? US deserve a slap on face for so much stirring..

Good work China. Enough time to show some assertiveness and combat the foremost tyrant of the world today. When America crumbles we will celebrate.
As an analyst, you should be more professional and realistic in your expectations.

We'll see if the US can do that.
If US can cripple OPEC and impose heavy sanctions on Russia, it can do something about China as well.

I hope that this situation doesn't goes out of hand because a conflict between US and China is not good for Pakistan either.

US poke nose in every corner of earth til someone chop their nose
This doesn't makes sense.

This drone was not operating near China.

Back
Top Bottom