What's new

South China Sea Forum

I think they just want to piss some people off, and they did. :partay:
We are not pissed off. Right now, the Pentagon brass are laughing their stars off their epaulets.

YOU HAD A SHIP AND YOU WENT AFTER A DRONE.

What does a drone do ? Gather and send information. The real money is in the ship. :lol:

We are not pissed off. Right now, the Pentagon brass are laughing their stars off their epaulets.

YOU HAD A SHIP AND YOU WENT AFTER A DRONE.

What does a drone do ? Gather and send information. The real money is in the ship. :lol:

They just wanted to keep sea lane clean. You guys seem to be really pissed, kept screaming "steal". No worry, US Navy will get it back, and hopefully in one piece. :D

Images show 'significant' Chinese weapons systems in South China Sea
1593.jpg
1471.jpg
3500.jpg

Nice defence and scientific-research facilities. These might as well be called 'regional public goods.'

China claims legitimacy of defensive facilities on South China Sea
By Kou Jie (People's Daily Online) 16:30, December 16, 2016

FOREIGN201612161629000584185638334.jpg

[File photo]

The recent accusation by the U.S. of China’s deployment of defense facilities in the South China Sea was denounced by the latter’s diplomatic and military authorities, which reiterated the country’s sovereignty over the disputed waters.

In response to a U.S. think tank’s accusation that China is installing weaponry systems on seven islands in the South China Sea, foreign ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang stressed on Dec. 15 that the islands are China’s territory; building facilities and deploying necessary defense equipment on them is the right of a sovereign state as recognized by international law.

The same day, the Chinese Defense Ministry also objected to the accusation, adding that China has stated its position many times - that the construction activities are primarily for civilian purposes.

“It’s not very common for the two ministries to make public declarations at the same time. Tensions between China and the U.S are already heightened after Donald Trump’s recent public accusation of China’s stance on the South China Sea, and the joint responses have shown China’s determination to safeguard its sovereignty,” a Hainan-based military expert told People’s Daily Online.

Despite China’s efforts to keep regional peace, the U.S. said it would confront China should it continue its maritime claims in the South China Sea. According to Reuters, U.S. Admiral Harry Harris said on Dec. 14 that his country will not allow a shared domain to be closed down unilaterally no matter how many bases are built on artificial features in the South China Sea, and the U.S. will be ready to confront China if necessary.

The U.S. has been trying to hype up the dispute in the South China Sea in an effort to escalate an already complicated situation. However, the accusations are groundless and are not helpful for regional peace and stability, the expert said.

Hey, at least we didn't go to the Marshall Islands, lied to the natives that blowing up & poisoning their islands with nukes is to save the world or some such nonsense. :rolleyes:
Of course not. But we expect your China to at least know the great value difference between a ship and its drone and steal the correct one. :rolleyes:

You can keep the thing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathfinder-class_survey_ship

The Bowditch is 3rd in the class.

The ship is loaded with equipment to store and analyze data.

AND YOU WENT AFTER THE DRONE :lol:

Yea, they did. They may have thought it was some debris from MH370, and they needed to do some investigation. You know no every Chinese understand English. Please advise Navy, next time print the labels in Chinese. :P

Of course not. But we expect your China to at least know the great value difference between a ship and its drone and steal the correct one. :rolleyes:

Those drones will do nicely, thank you America. I'm sure you guys have plenty more to send them our way, thanks for continuing to contribute to our fishermen s harvest. :lol:

Yea, they did. They may have thought it was some debris from MH370, and they needed to do some investigation. You know no every Chinese understand English. Please advise Navy, next time print the labels in Chinese. :P
Then absolutely on behalf of the US, I apologize to China. I had no idea the nobility of what they did.

Of course, since it was all a misunderstanding, China should have no problems returning the drone. Right ?

Those drones will do nicely, thank you America. I'm sure you guys have plenty more to send them our way, thanks for continuing to contribute to our fishermen s harvest. :lol:
You are welcome. I had no idea these simple things are too sophisticated for your universities to design and build that you must resort to petty theft.

Interesting no official reaction from China's side so far.

The US media and regime is going on full-throttle by the way. Being ignored like this must be not easy.
Usually, thieves do not say much about what they stole.

Then absolutely on behalf of the US, I apologize to China. I had no idea the nobility of what they did.

Of course, since it was all a misunderstanding, China should have no problems returning the drone. Right ?

Most likely, they will return it to rightful owner. My guess is it's sitting in their Lost And Found bin on one of their islands.

Back
Top Bottom