What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

no argument but keep repeat the same video like robutt, I didn't bother to open it:rofl:

Again do we care? its really how we feel to hear china's ridiculous undisputed historical claim that is now trash just like the people who made them so again thanks

we probably know better than India to exploit the loophole of democrazy to make China as 2nd economical power.

Well this ruling certainly didn't lend much credence to your assertion.

40 - 8....I was expecting the overall result but not such a skewed one given China's outreach, investments (+bribing) and charm offensives over many years to many countries.

I certainly do not see it being disrupted in the next couple decades or so. China has to carefully negotiate the position it currently finds itself in economically and geopolitically.

In the end, as you say, it is a matter of management, people may get excited and jumpy on this board, but, decision-makers have to be cold and cool-headed as stone.

Simplicity and one-liner diplomacy is more powerful than being wordy in international relations. Hence, China will likely continue to repeat the same message through spokespersons until the ground reality becomes visible again amid the noise.

In the end, there will be thousands of opinion but a single ground reality.

40 - 8....I was expecting the overall result but not such a skewed one given China's outreach, investments (+bribing) and charm offensives over many years to many countries.

Too bad they wasted all that money next time go for countries who are archipelagic not landlocked :woot:

In the end, as you say, it is a matter of management, people may get excited and jumpy on this board, but, decision-makers have to be cold and cool-headed as stone.

Simplicity and one-liner diplomacy is more powerful than being wordy in international relations. Hence, China will likely continue to repeat the same message through spokespersons until the ground reality becomes visible again amid the noise.

In the end, there will be thousands of opinion but a single ground reality.

That good make more noise and add noise pollution to china's crime against nature :woot:

Indian have two options: invisibility in the topic and direct to China-India territory disputes.

Always dealing in absolutes like the autocrat lovers you are.

So fun to see you reacting saying NO NO NO THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DAMNIT....and everyone else just continuing doing what they are doing completely ignoring what you think are the only options.

We will talk about Chinese relations with the SCS countries as much as we darn well please...either counter us with the facts or if you can't resort to silly option giving....and watch us continue like we care about it.

Nuts to your black and white options in a forum (maybe a forum is quite alien to your ideology?)

But as a result of investment, China has become the largest trading nation on earth and amassed considerable amount of foreign assets. So it was not at all a worthless effort.

I have said, India and China has serious territory disputes, you can satisfy pinoys self-delusion at the moment, and calculate your own method to counter against China. You don't need to sounds generous and objective as an stand-by observer. Indian have two options: invisibility in the topic and direct to China-India territory disputes. Other thing you talk are dogsht.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Always dealing in absolutes like the autocrat lovers you are.

So fun to see you reacting saying NO NO NO THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DAMNIT....and everyone else just continuing doing what they are doing completely ignoring what you think are the only options.

We will talk about Chinese relations with the SCS countries as much as we darn well please...either counter us with the facts or if you can't resort to silly option giving....and watch us continue like we care about it.

Nuts to your black and white options in a forum (maybe a forum is quite alien to your ideology?)

And you see ground reality in endless, unprogressive stratum, like caste lovers you are... I, as a Marxist, tend to see reality as being dialectical. Hence, I adopt historical outlook.

And you see ground reality in endless, unprogressive stratum, like caste lovers you are... I, as a Marxist, tend to see reality as being dialectical. Hence, I adopt historical outlook.

calling yourself a Marxist was your first mistake

Lol an Indian call China thief, we haven't finished with you yet for stealing our South Tibet region, you don't think you gonna get away by diverting us to SCS issue...nice try.
Yes, tibet wants to be freed of chinese yoke. Will support that

That's impossible to accept it,unless you get the war to defeat us, then you can get it, otherwise forget it.
The verdict?? it just a joke, who cares? hahaha:china::china::china::china:

Back
Top Bottom