What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

Of course, territorial sovereignty is not to be negotiated. Other than this, China is ready to talk cooperation with any state actor.

By negotiation I mean more like agree to disagree and keep the status quo as long as needed for peace to prevail.

I mean China clearly keeps the status quo for a long time with regards to Taiwan....and Taiwan is certainly a much bigger prestige and public goods + wealth issue than SCS ever will be.

So I expect the same for SCS to continue.

take it as you will you're country screwed either way.

:woot:

Do not re-post the video, I won't be listening after I tried the first 15 seconds. It is not for my taste.

As I read the news, China just dispatched another exploration vessel to Pacific today. If this is how countries are screwed, I guess PH will never get screwed.

Wow insult here insults there super uber bitter

Where is the insult? :(

Lol he's not independent, as matter of fact base on his statement, he's more pro-China and anti-US and probably anti-India to since you guys are cheerleading US, that's my logical deduction.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want and deduce whatever you want.

It is you that will have egg on your face when Duterte simply continues the same SCS policy of PH and gives China absolutely nothing on this matter. He has to be accountable on it to his own people.....having been well versed in the political sphere of his country he knows this only too well.

Shall we see who is right and wrong? Chinese do not understand how a democracy works....so it may seem strange to you how Duterte operates in many fronts independently.

Do not re-post the video, I won't be listening after I tried the first 15 seconds. It is not for my taste.

As I read the news, China just dispatched another exploration vessel to Pacific today. If this is how countries are screwed, I guess PH will never get screwed.

Oh so now you know how the rest of the world feels about your historical claim nonsense see you do feel something but sadly i have to adopt something from you people why should we? :woot:

Where is the insult? :(

Wow from name calling to denial

Those are how long ago now? China occupied one shoal from PH in 2012....and thats about all we have seen in recent years.

China knows better than to engage in any violent conflict. Its best to let the internet jingos and keyboard warriors chest thump....rather than actually risk a violent engagement that will only be very bad for China in the long run.

I have said, India and China has serious territory disputes, you can satisfy pinoys self-delusion at the moment, and calculate your own method to counter against China. You don't need to sounds generous and objective as an stand-by observer. Indian have two options: invisibility in the topic and direct to China-India territory disputes. Other thing you talk are dogsht.

Your world must be too small. Because most of the world as we know does be give a damn about it and business as usual continues.

That applies to China as well...it wont be occupying any more islands forcibly like some of your compatriots are saying (bringing up the 70s and 80s).

If the world truly doesn't give a damn, its strange that its frontpage headlines for 2 days in a row now and counting.

By negotiation I mean more like agree to disagree and keep the status quo as long as needed for peace to prevail.

I mean China clearly keeps the status quo for a long time with regards to Taiwan....and Taiwan is certainly a much bigger prestige and public goods + wealth issue than SCS ever will be.

So I expect the same for SCS to continue.

Probably the status quo will prevail unless PH or any third parties do not take some aggressive steps. China can tolerate US innocent passages as long as it does not impinge upon island development activities.

Here and there chasing some PH/VN boats and small wash-ups by water cannon won't lead to a major crisis.

Just let the excitement pass, it will be yet another systemic flaw to be recorded in IR history.

No your copying do you chinese ever heard of originality but then again
:woot:

You are losing your grip on reality. Seriously, get some rest, man.

Probably the status quo will prevail unless PH or any third parties do not take some aggressive steps. China can tolerate US innocent passages as long as it does not impinge upon island development activities.

Here and there chasing some PH/VN boats and small wash-ups by water cannon won't lead to a major crisis.

Just let the excitement pass, it will be yet another systemic flaw to be recorded in IR history.

You are losing your grip on reality. Seriously, get some rest, man.

Why its fun :yahoo:

That applies to China as well...it wont be occupying any more islands forcibly like some of your compatriots are saying (bringing up the 70s and 80s).

If the world truly doesn't give a damn, its strange that its frontpage headlines for 2 days in a row now and counting.

Yes, the world does not give a heck. Two days, or a week on the headlines does not mean much. Eurocup has taken greater space. But, after a week, people go back to business and newspapers look for another exciting story.

China will incrementally increase presence and capability as it does now. The next development target will likely be Scarborough shoal, as I talk to experts from my institution and Mainland China.

Eventually the islands will be recovered, but, that's not a priority at the moment.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want and deduce whatever you want.

It is you that will have egg on your face when Duterte simply continues the same SCS policy of PH and gives China absolutely nothing on this matter. He has to be accountable on it to his own people.....having been well versed in the political sphere of his country he knows this only too well.

Shall we see who is right and wrong? Chinese do not understand how a democracy works....so it may seem strange to you how Duterte operates in many fronts independently.

Like I said, we don't give a fly of who he's, if he wants to be friend with China, we're open our arms for him and not thing prevent him to take opposite direction, we sure are equipped with counter measure, He's accountable to his people, we're accountable to China interest. And we're dealing with the world most powerful troublemaker democrazy country and you said we don't understand how democrazy work??? we probably know better than India to exploit the loophole of democrazy to make China as 2nd economical power.

Why its fun :yahoo:

keep trolling with repeat video will get you ban.

the overall discourse of peaceful rise is to be maintained.

I certainly do not see it being disrupted in the next couple decades or so. China has to carefully negotiate the position it currently finds itself in economically and geopolitically.

Like I said, we don't give a fly of who he's, if he wants to be friend with China, we're open our arms for him and not thing prevent him to take opposite direction, we sure are equipped with counter measure, He's accountable to his people, we're accountable to China interest. And we're dealing with the world most powerful troublemaker democrazy country and you said we don't understand how democrazy work??? we probably know better than India to exploit the loophole of democrazy to make China as 2nd economical power.

keep trolling with repeat video will get you ban.

If i get two cents for it why not ban lang pala why is it within you're undisputed claims too? :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom