What's new

South Africa wants better ties

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
South African Air Force Chief calls on Gen. Ahsan Salim

CHAKLALA: The Chief of the South African Air Force, Lt. General C. Gaginao called on Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Gen. Ahsan Salim at Chaklala headquarter on Thursday.

They exchanged views of professional expertise and emphasized on coordination between both counties in Defense sector.

Both sides underlined the need for greater cooperation between Pakistan and South Africa. The meeting also stressed the need for more collaboration in the area of training between the armed forces of the two countries.

Source

Why interests does South Africa has in Pakistan that it is not going after India, and why is it supporting so much? Is it because of money?

A South African defense company Denel just recently got caught in a corruption case. The military prohibited them from making any more tenders till the case was resolved. This prolly pissed off the South African goras, so to take revenge they are going to Pakistan.

Interesting.

Can i get an article about this? I searched on google couldn't find one, but its interesting why they help us with the weapons and stuff, maybe they dont even care because to sold India some guns, i think they have a policy like France! Whoever makes the deal get the money.
Remember we have a deal with them for Super Mushak and small defence weapons, etc. Also we recieved T-Darter and R-Darter based BVR missiles.

Originally posted by Srirangan@Nov 15 2005, 04:14 AM
A South African defense company Denel just recently got caught in a corruption case. The military prohibited them from making any more tenders till the case was resolved. This prolly pissed off the South African goras, so to take revenge they are going to Pakistan.
[post=2933]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Srirangan@Nov 15 2005, 04:14 AM
[post=2933]Quoted post[/post]​

yes..they are going to score 235 point in the world points system and will start wining

lol

Well, I think South Africa knows that PAF Pilots are great and Pakistan is producing some nice stuff, so why not have defense cooperation? Sell them UAVs or APCs or trainers, and we get BVR missiles!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom