What's new

Sources: Murderer of Soleimanai Killed With Spy Plane Shot Down over Afghanistan

The guy is dead. It's allover the place. That's a fine enough rationale to understand instead of what you came up with in your blindness to it.
So,a CIA person died(there have been few deaths in Afghanistan before that also)in middle of nowhere and that suddenly becomes killer of Iranian General:rolleyes:

What nonsense Taliban probably took down a surveillance plane and now Iranians jump in the midst to claim all the glory.

begaanee shaadee mein abdullaah deevaana

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

American response is very telling here tbh. They have reluctantly accepted that one of their aircraft went down after initial "news leak" about civilian aircraft was rebuffed.

Americans should know who was onboard this ill fated aircraft. Next of kin needs to know, and I am sure American people needs to know as to who were the soldiers/sleuths who died in the line of duty. Question remain, why such pin drop silence, its been more then 48 hours now!!!

Last edited:
I think this is him

MIKAEL-DANDREA.jpeg
This is not him this is an actor from a movie based on him.

Michael D'Andrea is also know as the Dark prince. He was considered responsible for OBL hit Solemani hit and Hizbullah commander hit. Plus he was also considered responsible behind many protests but there is no proof of that.

IMG_20200128_173657.jpg

What nonsense Taliban probably took down a surveillance plane and now Iranians jump in the midst to claim all the glory.

Iran do have links with Taliban, Mullah Mansoor was droned when he was coming from Iran if you remember.

My issue is with my own. There are individuals here on this vary forum, who are staunch opponents of Talibans, without menacing words, due to sectarian affiliations. How do they see now this Iranian support of Taliban, has this all of sudden become kosher? And when state of Pakistan was/is supporting Afghan Taliban (to protect its own national interests) , I have seen many bad mouthing state .

Taliban never took out the jet. They don't have capability. Regarding Iran I highly doubt Iran is capable of bringing in a anti air missile this deep in Afghanistan.

Taliban never took out the jet. They don't have capability. Regarding Iran I highly doubt Iran is capable of bringing in a anti air missile this deep in Afghanistan.

Yes we all know Afghanistan is weapon free 100% secure country.

Russian and Iranian propaganda in the mix - both try to give a spin to any negative development for USA in the region to their advantage in shaping narratives to mislead the gullible. Regimes continue to flourish.

This is a 'communications' aircraft, and it is used to facilitate American military communications across Afghanistan for military operations = abbreviated as BACN in short (Battlefield Airborne Communications Node). Big deal if one crashed in a span of several years? The aircraft and its crew can be replaced, and will be.

"The Taliban, who are in control of Dih Yak, have claimed they shot down the aircraft and that it killed everyone on board, including "high-ranking CIA officers." There is nothing to substantiate any of these assertions and, despite the group's insistence, the E-11A is not an intelligence-gathering aircraft." - Joseph Trevithick

CIA is LETHAL as an institution, not because of few overglorified individuals.

Last edited:
Iran do have links with Taliban, Mullah Mansoor was droned when he was coming from Iran if you remember.

My issue is with my own. There are individuals here on this vary forum, who are staunch opponents of Talibans, without menacing words, due to sectarian affiliations. How do they see now this Iranian support of Taliban, has this all of sudden become kosher? And when state of Pakistan was/is supporting Afghan Taliban (to protect its own national interests) , I have seen many bad mouthing state .

Anything is possible. For all we know aircraft went down due to some technical issue. Surveillance planes especially those in US inventory don't have any need to fly at low altitudes. IF taliban claim is to be believed then it gives rise to question that whether they are in possession of heavy AA guns.

Taliban might return bodies through a 3rd party probably Qatar?

you have to look at the demographics, around 15 to 20 percent of Afghanistan's population is believed to be shia which include farsiwan, qizilbash communities. And if those shia communities are happy with Afghani Taliban then why Iran will have any problem? And if you look at us, TTP has done no good to Pakistan.

The big indication is that very little news at all is coming out. Like if nothing happened. And the fact that they first claimed it was a passenger jet before picture of USAF logo on the tail got out. Even if a brand new US military plane crashed because of pilot error or technical difficulties, you would still expect more media coverage.

Then there are these pictures

1.jpg
These are the correct picture . If this is true this is the proper answer to Soilemni killing. This guy was a legend in the CIA...so this will wake some of the people up. This whole administration is stacked by rabid Iran or Muslim haters, thanks to Mr. Kushner. Mike Pence was picked because of his Anti Muslim stance, Pompeo because he was the loudest anti iran voice in the House of Representatives...Flynn because he was Anti Muslim, and of course Ayatollah Mike was brought back to hit Iran in Syria and Iraq, as was the idiot Brain Hook...this whole admin is hand picked by Netanyahu and Shinbet. The first Likud presidency in the U.S.

Yes we all know Afghanistan is weapon free 100% secure country.
Sorry bro but anti air missiles that shoot this high work via radar and that can be detected by other radars.
If Iranians did it then it could be some bomb planted in the plan at point of take off. Please rule out anti air missiles from this equation.

Anything is possible. For all we know aircraft went down due to some technical issue. Surveillance planes especially those in US inventory don't have any need to fly at low altitudes. IF taliban claim is to be believed then it gives rise to question that whether they are in possession of heavy AA guns.
Show me where taliban said the shot down the jet. Taliban only claimed something about shooting down helicopter whole media failed to interpret the statement.

They do have have AA guns mounted on trucks. Although i doubt this is work of Taliban and more likely a technical fault with the plane. Nonetheless it has none to do with iran and i doubt there was any Jason Bourne or 007 on that plane. This is not 80,s when CIA officials used to have travel around on aircrafts gathering intelligence. Any data gathered is transmitted realtime to ground stations.

These are the correct picture . If this is true this is the proper answer to Soilemni killing. This guy was a legend in the CIA...so this will wake some of the people up. This whole administration is stacked by rabid Iran or Muslim haters, thanks to Mr. Kushner. Mike Pence was picked because of his Anti Muslim stance, Pompeo because he was the loudest anti iran voice in the House of Representatives...Flynn because he was Anti Muslim, and of course Ayatollah Mike was brought back to hit Iran in Syria and Iraq, as was the idiot Brain Hook...this whole admin is hand picked by Netanyahu and Shinbet. The first Likud presidency in the U.S.

He is not a legend nor of importance to US. His biggest achievements are fueling a couple protests.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom