What's new

Sorry. Error 404: Page Not Found

pakistans war,
national and political issues
strategic issues

World Affairs, faced same problem when tried to post below article today.

USA Loses In An Economics War And Is Now A Defeated and Conquered Nation

Guys this means the traffic on the website is massive and it is choking the site.

Webby its happening with me too.

It is clear sign that traffic is massive on the website. Besides if someone wants to choke the site, he would try to bring more traffic to the site to burn it to a jamming point.

Jana, You really are a master of conspiracy theory. Lolz Bringing more traffic to bring down the site...

Webby wont mind the extra traffic as it'll translate to extra revenue and move on to even better server.

I have had some 404 issues while browsing itself.

Jana, You really are a master of conspiracy theory. Lolz Bringing more traffic to bring down the site...

Webby wont mind the extra traffic as it'll translate to extra revenue and move on to even better server.

I have had some 404 issues while browsing itself.

What do you mean by "master in conspiracy theory" in punjabi we call it "phabpy kutan":lol:

Be care full using these type of remarks in future:D:partay:

Webby, yesterday after the talk we had, i did another thing, i started the thread with one para of the article and the thread opened, but when i pasted the next para in another post in the same thread, the same error came up. So i skipped that para and copied the rest of the full article and no problems faced.

Even if i now edit the thread and paste that one para in it, the error again comes up.

Something really strange, deleting this one para made the thread start up, but can't paste this one para in the article again as whenever i do, error 404 page not found gives.
Looks like I am not the only one.

I did exactly what you did, troubleshoot the post paragraph by paragraph. When I came up on the problematic paragraph, I troubleshoot line by line, meaning I insert one line at a time until I insert the line that would give me that '404' error. Then I found the word 'from' to be the cause. If I put the word in quotes, then I could preview the post just fine, but if I remove the quotes, then I would receive that '404' error.

In post #25 of this discussion...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/41035-logic-behind-jf-17s-2.html
But since everyone know this fact, the only thing left for the designer is that frequency agility ability itself, as in how fast can the system move between one freq to another, in transmit, receive and processing of the data. All three items must be ideally balanced.
If I substitute the word 'between' with 'from' then I would get that '404' error. I sent the Webmaster a PM and that message got borked up if I do not quote it. The strange part is that it does not occur all the time. If I do something like 'Testing...from' and preview it, no error at all. So it seems like there is something else going on with forum software.

Never happaend to me.

Post a screnie mabey that will make it easier for the webmaster =P.

Looks like I am not the only one.

I did exactly what you did, troubleshoot the post paragraph by paragraph. When I came up on the problematic paragraph, I troubleshoot line by line, meaning I insert one line at a time until I insert the line that would give me that '404' error. Then I found the word 'from' to be the cause. If I put the word in quotes, then I could preview the post just fine, but if I remove the quotes, then I would receive that '404' error.

In post #25 of this discussion...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/41035-logic-behind-jf-17s-2.html

If I substitute the word 'between' with 'from' then I would get that '404' error. I sent the Webmaster a PM and that message got borked up if I do not quote it. The strange part is that it does not occur all the time. If I do something like 'Testing...from' and preview it, no error at all. So it seems like there is something else going on with forum software.

My friend, good methodical isolation of the problematic word, i must say.
I have replaced the f word with f.rom and now i could post it alright.

At what time? I have checked.. the issue is not with from. It is something to do with the domain zones. Checking on it.

i think the word "from" is giving some problems, as same issue was faced by Sapper, when i asked him to change "from" to "f.rom", he was able to post.

A very strange thing.

At what time? I have checked.. the issue is not with from. It is something to do with the domain zones. Checking on it.

Not today I got it yesterday and few times earlier but your assumption is right seems to be domain related issue once I tested with proxy then it started working.

i think the word "from" is giving some problems, as same issue was faced by Sapper, when i asked him to change "from" to "f.rom", he was able to post.

A very strange thing.

Tried that, didn't work for me instead it gave me a 500 server error.

Tried that, didn't work for me instead it gave me a 500 server error.

Server error may be due to some issue with the server as i am facing it too. Try it again or after a few mins.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom