What's new

Sorry Amir. But you deserve better

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are over all international cricket stats and yes varun is Sh**t i have watched his bowling in IPL Umesh is Better he was good in Champions trophy in England then when he played in India is performance wasn't that Good But your batting line up can cover all the drawbacks of bowlers
Those arent international stats thats for sure

Just a thought to savour..........................
Imagine bowling power of Pakistan with the batting finese of India.......Barae Sageer Team. Now that would be a dream team to savour

Yes true amir dont deserve to be in school boy team who has no clue of batting or running between wickets...these batsman of school team gave target of 83 runs for bowler to defend without even trying to settle on difficult pitch and trying to play full 20 overs thats where player like misbah are useful who used to get blame for playing slow ..Kohli wa slucky that empire did not gave him out

[video]
[/video]

This.... Only people who understand cricket can understand what I am saying. The way Pakistani batsmen played was a disgrace to Pakistani cricket. A team that produced Mioandad, Inzimam, Yousuf is now being represented by clowns like Shehzad, Hafeez, Sharjeel, Khurram, Umar Akmal and Afridi. Most of the batsmen got out due to good bowling by Indian bowlers. They made such moronic mistakes that even to watch them play was a torture. It was like these guys were playing for the first time. Hafeez, Sharjeel threw their wickets away. Moronic running by Khurram and Afridi. These guys have gone so bad that we can't even expect them to play full 20 or 50 overs.

I have said it before. We need to get rid of Waqar Younis. That guy has destroyed this team. Except Test team where we have played most series in UAE our limited overs cricket is completely destroyed. I have been following Pakistan cricket since 90's. I have seen both foreign and local coaches. Waqar Younis is by far the worst coach of all of them. I don't know why we are paying him millions for nothing.

@WAJsal

I would say that Afridi should open the innings with sharjeel in next match. This will allow us to add an extra batsman/all rounder in the team.

The wicket prepared was dubious just to allow Bangladesh to sneak in on run rate

We are emotional people, live with it. Emotions take time to overcome.
PS: Pandya was bowling to our bowlers, while Amir bowled to a world-class-settled top order. He even got Kohli out. Please do not compare the two figures, as there is no comparison.

There is no comparison. Amir is a class act nobody doubts it. Nobody.

But the content of the thread is a plain dishonest effort at self soothing. Besides it was not Pandyas fault that he was only bowling to lower middle order where he still got shoaib malik btw. Point is there was help in the pitch.

Another rona dhona thread.

Amir 4 overs with new ball 18 runs 3 wickets

Part timer Hardik Pandya 3.3 overs 8 runs 3 wickets

Nobody doubts Amir is a very good bowler. But the thread is basically one of those PAF in 1971 threads.
The difference is , every ball aamir bowled,it looked like another wicket was around the corner(kohli had a narrow escape)..batsmen were just contend to see him through..the pace and the seam was delight to watch..he was moving the ball in and out at will(at that pace)..if you had played at least school level cricket you would understand what effort it takes to bowl like that...that too with a pace of nearly 150 kph..for a while he was bowling I genuinely wished he bowled out more batsmen(being an Indian)..I love cricket and I love exceptional performances regardless of teams .aamir was bowling to world class Indian batsmen whereas pandya was bowling to below par pakistani batsmen.

I followed aamir right from the beginning of his career and all those who saw him then could see that he was a legend in the making..he was on another level even then..its just that fate had other plans for him(of course it was his own making)

Comparing that indian bowler with Aamir is like comparing Mig-21 with F-22 One can swing bowl on both side and can bowl constantly at 145+ kph while to reach 140 kph is dream for whole india
so bowling is all about speed .. right ? tell me at what speed Great Khan used to bowl ... he was not as quick as Aamir or Shohaib akhatar .

In a T20 game, and on a dead pitch anyone can do that not only Rohit. Longer format and Rohit is a walking duck, that i can guarantee.

What can you guarantee ? You can guarantee nothing , because stats speaks for his talent.

In longer format also he is a lambi race ka ghoda. He has he record of big scores, and some even above 200. That is a dream for any pakistani batsmen of a lifetime.

Btw, some interesting stats.

Hardik pandya 3 wickets for 8 runs
Amir 3 wickets for 18 runs.

The difference is , every ball aamir bowled,it looked like another wicket was around the corner(kohli had a narrow escape)..batsmen were just contend to see him through..the pace and the seam was delight to watch..he was moving the ball in and out at will(at that pace)..if you had played at least school level cricket you would understand what effort it takes to bowl like that...that too with a pace of nearly 150 kph..for a while he was bowling I genuinely wished he bowled out more batsmen(being an Indian)..I love cricket and I love exceptional performances regardless of teams .aamir was bowling to world class Indian batsmen whereas pandya was bowling to below par pakistani batsmen.

I followed aamir right from the beginning of his career and all those who saw him then could see that he was a legend in the making..he was on another level even then..its just that fate had other plans for him(of course it was his own making)

Why don't you spare us the agony and hoist a Pakistani flag over your house.

Sincerely.

Pakistanis bask in the glory of individual performance. They glorified Riaz in the world cup against Australia, while they are glorifying Amir against India now. But no Pakistani seem to mind that in both the games Pakistan lost :lol:

Why Pakistanis are so excited about losing yet again to India?

Koi mujhe samjhaega ???

We are praising the silver linings here ..we don't expect you to understand..by the way Congratulations on winning the match..

We are praising the silver linings here ..we don't expect you to understand..by the way Congratulations on winning the match..

Thanks for the Congratulations

It was a treat to watch aamir..poor guy ..had he been in any other team,he would have reached great heights by now..Pakistan cricket culture(of fixing and betting) spoiled 4 years of his great career..to all the people who are questioning his come back ,just remember that he came from one of the most corrupted societies that even sells donkey meat in the name of beef..had he been in India,south Africa ,Australia,England or new Zealand I am sure he would have broken so many records by now.(remember he is not even 25..long way to go)..bowlers like aamir and batsmen like kohli make this game worth watching.

Says the pioneers of fixing.. knock kncok IPL , ajay jadeja e.t.c .. .. save the rants to yourself kid for building ur tiny ego .. :hitwall:

Why don't you spare us the agony and hoist a Pakistani flag over your house.

Sincerely.

he was merely giving his opinion dear.. does that hurt your hindutva ego. :azn:

This.... Only people who understand cricket can understand what I am saying. The way Pakistani batsmen played was a disgrace to Pakistani cricket. A team that produced Mioandad, Inzimam, Yousuf is now being represented by clowns like Shehzad, Hafeez, Sharjeel, Khurram, Umar Akmal and Afridi. Most of the batsmen got out due to good bowling by Indian bowlers. They made such moronic mistakes that even to watch them play was a torture. It was like these guys were playing for the first time. Hafeez, Sharjeel threw their wickets away. Moronic running by Khurram and Afridi. These guys have gone so bad that we can't even expect them to play full 20 or 50 overs.

I have said it before. We need to get rid of Waqar Younis. That guy has destroyed this team. Except Test team where we have played most series in UAE our limited overs cricket is completely destroyed. I have been following Pakistan cricket since 90's. I have seen both foreign and local coaches. Waqar Younis is by far the worst coach of all of them. I don't know why we are paying him millions for nothing.

@WAJsal
Selection is poor. No real planning, Afridi should do himself a favor and retire after the World Cup, willl surely take time to replace him, but enough is enough.
where he still got shoaib malik btw
That was Bumrah, if i am not wrong. Bhai, emotions, good fast bowling acts as a feul for us-literally.
What can you guarantee ? You can guarantee nothing , because stats speaks for his talent.

In longer format also he is a lambi race ka ghoda. He has he record of big scores, and some even above 200. That is a dream for any pakistani batsmen of a lifetime.

Btw, some interesting stats.

Hardik pandya 3 wickets for 8 runs
Amir 3 wickets for 18 runs.
Rohit is very good on dead pitches, he fails to play well in Test unlike Kohli. Rohit can't play seam bowling, unlike Kohli. Do you not remember the last England series? Rohit has improved only on dead pitches, taking no credit away from him. I am a huge fan of Rohit, but he is not a test batsmen. I wonder, does he open for India in test? ever wondered why?

Don't get me wrong brother..I don't have any love for Pakistan..its just that I enjoyed that spell.
I think we must respect good Cricket, Kohli played brilliantly. nothing wrong in giving respect, please ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom