What's new

Sonia Gandhi has cancer and might die within a year ...

Janjaweed, I respect & agree with your posts, but disagree on this occasion. Millions have suffered and died under her watch, while billions have been looted. She deserves the same, not just her, but all corrupt leaders in third world and developing countries.

Sonia Antonio Maino Gandhi deserves to be a toilet cleaner in a Dalit village until she dies.

if thats true every politician in india deserves the same fate

Aaj utte he kiese ache insaan ka my dekha hoga Meine

Under her watch hundreds and thousands of farmers have committed suicide while she was sitting comfortably in her air conditioned room.....hope she has passed on the defective gene to all her parivars .

Oh Please Lord, Let her Die, But take her life only after the 2014 Election don't do it before election or you'll be cursed by Millions Of Indians......She Deserve what she got

Janjaweed, I respect & agree with your posts, but disagree on this occasion. Millions have suffered and died under her watch, while billions have been looted. She deserves the same, not just her, but all corrupt leaders in third world and developing countries.

Sonia Antonio Maino Gandhi deserves to be a toilet cleaner in a Dalit village until she dies.

Thanks for the kind words.

Coming back to the topic...i too despise Gandhi clan as much & am frustrated as much as anyone due their dynastic dirty politics. But by wishing them death is not going to end the menace. If Sonia dies tomorrow... there will be some other Gandhi ready to step in & carry their legacy forward.
I would rather wish people of India realize how Gandhis are not good for India & chuck them out through political mandate rather... That would be the more logical way & will work in the long run!

Sonia & Rahul have the current Political Power due to the immense Sympathy wave that followed untimely death (murder) of Indira & Rajiv Gandhi.

They gained directly from it.

Technically speaking they haven't EARNED the power but it has been GIFTED.

Now if Sonia (if this news is true) dies an untimely death, than GANDHIS will be here to stay FOREVER.

Believe it or not, we are all EMOTIONAL FOOLS.

People don't realise her death will only benefit CON gressis. Sub continent people are emotional fools, look what happened to poor pakistan after Bhutto's assasination, they voted in Zardariji :D

please die after 2014 election.....

no way man.... she ruined india..... nothing comes before ma counrty

Personally i will blame the entire Congress Political party leaders more than Sonia Gandhi herself....He is just trying to run the show among the corrupt people...

Personally i will blame the entire Congress Political party leaders more than Sonia Gandhi herself....He is just trying to run the show among the corrupt people...

You are so naive. In Congress party, nothing happens without her knowledge or blessings.

May she get well soon, live for 100 more years and her party rule for few more decades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom