What's new

Some thread pages not opening

Ahmad

Reaction score
i have a problem here, i cant see the last page of every thread, is there something wrong with my computer or is it the site having this problem?

have a problem here, i cant see the last page of every thread, is there something wrong with my computer or is it the site having this problem?
What browser?
Try Changing ur browser for PDF

what do you mean by browser? you mean the homepage?

for half an hour i didnt have the problem, but it is coming back.

i have a problem here, i cant see the last page of every thread, is there something wrong with my computer or is it the site having this problem?

Sign out .... clear the cookies of your browser .... close the browser windows (all of them)

Then try again .... works for me

Sign out .... clear the cookies of your browser .... close the browser windows (all of them)

Then try again .... works for me

Thanks, i closed all the windows, restarted the computer but it is still having this silly problem. will it be due to virus in my compter?

Thanks, i closed all the windows, restarted the computer but it is still having this silly problem. will it be due to virus in my compter?

Did you clear the cookies ?

what browser are you using ? Internet Explorer, Firefox , Chrome ?

It happens sometimes esp if that particular thread receives a lot of traffic....

Problem solved ?

yes it is solved, thanks. i opened the site with internet explorer instead of firefox and i think it is working now. thanks.

i am having the same problem.. Gets stuck in a page and does not load to the next page. Rather reload the same page again and again. . . . .

Back
Top Bottom