What's new

Some Facts about RSS

i dont know i came across a lot of his videos on you tube he's really fired up!!!

Youtube is a pile of crap anyone can post anything on there never use it as a source, I know some idiots who even gave university work research based on YT and the teacher just laughed at them and marked them down as its not a genuine source.

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont know i came across a lot of his videos on you tube he's really fired up!!!

And why would you think he is RSS? RSS doesn't have loudmouths who make videos. And they would never wear those kind of clothes.

rest was removed by youtube for being too extereme!!!!!

join the movement be the change you want to see in the world

So finally we have a pile of Youtube videos ...Good contribution to the thread..

its funny to observe how people likes to see what they want to.
Anyways, the thread started with the motive to explore some facts about RSS and all left of now in this thread is some links to a bunch of videos posted by some retards on some random site which are not even related to RSS :\

This guy a hindu extremist is mild version of Zaid Hamid, who says Hindus are Palit(dirty) Quam and must be ruled over by Islamic armies.
And never fails to moan loudly about Ghazwa-e-hind.

The difference is zaid Hamid comes on national tv of Pakistan to talk this sort rubbish , where as this Hindu guy is on fringe in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom