What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military says it has taken over, while government denies.

@balixd bro, that's why Twitter is on fire, I think you may look at this.

Are you dumb? Nationalists in Turkey prefer a secular Syria under Assad instead of a baboon ridden bearded shithole.

LOL. You are dumb. If the army comes to power all the leftish Kurds will rot in prisons just like it happened under the previous dictatorship

Why the f can this not happen in Pakistan?

Salute to my Turkish brothers

Turkish military declares taking over the country
Published time: 15 Jul, 2016 20:31Edited time: 15 Jul, 2016 20:35
Get short URL
578948abc3618861308b458b.jpg

Turkish security officers detain police officers on the side of the road on July 15, 2016 in Istanbul, during a security shutdown of the Bosphorus Bridge. © Bulent Kilic / AFP

Turkey’s government appears to have been overthrown in a coup, as the military claimed taking control over the country.
Heavily armed soldiers and military vehicles closed the two main bridges in Istanbul Friday evening, and while low-flying military jets could be heard overhead.

Right now in the skies of #Ankara, fighter jets flying low. Please let this be some sort of training, I'm scared. pic.twitter.com/GBOIZL1sNZ

— Marina Lourenço (@lourenco_marina) July 15, 2016
Access to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube is being blocked, while the state-owned TRT television has gone off the air, according to reports from inside Turkey.
“Some people illegally undertook an illegal action outside of the chain of command," Prime Minister Bulent Yildirim said, in comments broadcast by private channel NTV.

Tanks deployed at Istanbul's international airport, flights halted https://t.co/asEXT0CTR7pic.twitter.com/jn2KjCCsyd

— BNO News (@BNONews) July 15, 2016
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Long live Turkish secular army. Down with the islamists.

Aaaah yes just like in cold war when the US supported coups against democratically elected leaders because they were leftists.

I'm just going to pray for Turkey. I have no idea what is going on. The picture looks confused.

@Neptune bro, are you behind it ?
apart from the joke, seriously I did not see that coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom