What's new

"SOM" cruise missile goes Serial Production

Ra%2527ad+%2528above%2529+%2526+SOM+CALCMs.jpg

Image by Prasun K. Sengupta
of Trishul

well if PAKISTAN helps them then its the responsibility of Pakistan to help and take help from our brother states.... this cruise missile has deadly looks

of Trishul

What does the Turkish report say ??

My guess ---- cooperation between pak and turkey , SOM based on Raad(Babur) , pak gave the technology to turkey .

Right ???

Regarding the cruise missile this is the first time I heard Pakistan helped us, but even if they did this will make us more happy as Pakistan is advanced in this field and the two countries should always help each other, whatever we know tell them, whatever they know tell us so we fulfill each others gaps and get stronger. A stronger Pakistan will only make me happier as it will only benefit us.

Regarding the cruise missile this is the first time I heard Pakistan helped us, but even if they did this will make us more happy as Pakistan is advanced in this field and the two countries should always help each other, whatever we know tell them, whatever they know tell us so we fulfill each others gaps and get stronger. A stronger Pakistan will only make me happier as it will only benefit us.

Where do you think J-600T Yildirim came from? :whistle:

Turkey is a friend, but before that Turks are friends.

İ have heard that we share technology with Pakistan. İ also heard rumours that pak gave us missile technology.
İ remain with one question though.
What kind of technology did Turkey give back? İ mean possible technology.

of Trishul

Whats the black part on the front of the Turkish cruise missiles? A different seeker from that of RA'AD?

İ have heard that we share technology with Pakistan. İ also heard rumours that pak gave us missile technology.
İ remain with one question though.
What kind of technology did Turkey give back? İ mean possible technology.

Altay Tank technology like armor?? (My guess).

Where do you think J-600T Yildirim came from? :whistle:

Turkey is a friend, but before that Turks are friends.

As far as i know J-600T comes from Chinese B-611.

After signing a contract for the licensed production of the Chinese WS-1A and WS-1B rockets under the name of Kasırga in 1997, a similar contract was signed with CPMIEC (Chinese Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation) for the Chinese B-611 SRBM system in 1998, covering the licensed production of a battery of B-611 with more than 200 missiles, at a reported cost of USD 300,000,000.

J-600T Y

Back
Top Bottom