What's new

Solution to the conflicts in Middle East

It is too complicated mate. It has sectarian hatred and racial arrogance behind all of this crisis. The solution is to become Muslim only and respect all and get out of the nationalistic and racial complexes. But it is easier said than done... my brain is already not working properly.

It is too complicated mate. It has sectarian hatred and racial arrogance behind all of this crisis. The solution is to become Muslim only and respect all and get out of the nationalistic and racial complexes. But it is easier said than done... my brain is already not working properly.

I think We can start by building a university in every major Islamic country (with later expansion) with exchange student program.

The current generation of Muslim Govts. cannot look beyond their own interests but this will create harmony between newer generations who can play their part.It will also make Islamic countries less independent of western technologies.

The answer lies in the understanding that the state and its people are separate entities, and can never be one and the same. The state provides political identity and protection to the people, and the ideals of the state and its subjects can be based on any ideology.

Such problems always have and always will continue to exist because the one thing that does not change is people's desire to hold power. Of course, the purpose of holding power can vary, but the means is always attached to a specific identity. Therefore, as long as identities remain separate, that struggle for power will continue, and the only fix would be a single state to provide uniform identity.

Such a state does not exist.

The conclusion to this is that they can only solve their own problems, and it is of no concern to others who hold a separate identity if they succeed or fail.

I think We can start by building a university in every major Islamic country (with later expansion) with exchange student program.

The current generation of Muslim Govts. cannot look beyond their own interests but this will create harmony between newer generations who can play their part.It will also make Islamic countries less independent of western technologies.
I agree with the university concept. In fact it already exists under the banner of OIC and these universities are called "Islamic International University"..we have one in Islamabad, one in Kuala Lumpur..we need to open in all countries and students should go on exchange programs

When I was doing masters at Georgia Institute of Tech., I was selected for an exchange program in EU for a semester and part the conditions was that I learn at least one EU language to C level. So I learnt Swedish.
Similar conditions should be made for the students of these universities that they will learn the national language of the host.

I agree with the university concept. In fact it already exists under the banner of OIC and these universities are called "Islamic International University"..we have one in Islamabad, one in Kuala Lumpur..we need to open in all countries and students should go on exchange programs

When I was doing masters at Georgia Institute of Tech., I was selected for an exchange program in EU for a semester and part the conditions was that I learn at least one EU language to C level. So I learnt Swedish.
Similar conditions should be made for the students of these universities that they will learn the national language of the host.
The results of these steps will increase day by day.

The results of these steps will increase day by day.
Moreover due to budget sharing these universities will a better facilities and will produce revolutionaries.[/QUOTE]

They should fight to death,there is no other option.
They way these parties have gathered huge amount of fuel,a purging fire is bound to happen.Anyone who has follow M.E war on twitter and Telegram from observer point of view,knows that very well.

What is the root cause of these conflicts???
That children of Cain still don't want to admit or learn that you can shape clay in any way you want, if you go easy on it. Go hard and you break it. Not all people can fix clay, but they all can break it and they all agree that fixing it isn't as fun as breaking it.

Even up to this moment, people learned to plant but the wannabe-oppressed are still mocking shepherds.
How can these conflicts be solved???
No one knows. They wanted it to be this way, "only the strong survives" to prevent a house made of glass from collapsing. Sometimes saying they're behaving this way to appear more manly, and at some other times to feel more intelligent (if there is actually anything such as intelligence).

-P1: "I spend my life defending and doing all the too complex <put some technical term here> stuff, only to be told that I am a trouble-maker by you? You have the luxury of not knowing what I know!".
-P2: "I spent the entire time depressed".
-P1: "No way!".

It's politicians, army-men, generals, even peacekeepers. Still biting, it was once all about "beasts" and nowadays it's more like machines.

Things are likely to extend to more than just this.

PS: If things written sounded like an alien language then, save your time and stop worrying about Middle-East because chances that you will understand the roots behind the Middle-East conflict are very low.

Last edited:
The answer lies in the understanding that the state and its people are separate entities, and can never be one and the same.
Then state is made o whom? Some alien? I not, the dependency on people for food, supplies, tools etc make a society interdependent automatically, preventing separation. Separating state from people causes problems, not other way around
The state provides political identity and protection to the people, and the ideals of the state and its subjects can be based on any ideology.
Political identity is useless. It serve no purpose an better not exist

Such problems always have and always will continue to exist because the one thing that does not change is people's desire to hold power. Of course, the purpose of holding power can vary, but the means is always attached to a specific identity. Therefore, as long as identities remain separate, that struggle for power will continue, and the only fix would be a single state to provide uniform identity.
Somewhat more reasonable than what you said before

Then state is made o whom? Some alien? I not, the dependency on people for food, supplies, tools etc make a society interdependent automatically, preventing separation. Separating state from people causes problems, not other way around

Political identity is useless. It serve no purpose an better not exist

Somewhat more reasonable than what you said before

Your name must be India.

There's also no difference between the first part and the second part, other than the second part being an example of the same principle.

Last edited:
Your name must be India.

There's also no difference between the first part and the second part, other than the second part being an example of the same principle.
You may not have intended to have a difference but there is a big difference between first and second part

You may not have intended to have a difference but there is a big difference between first and second part

Purpose is the ideals, and the identity is the state.

No difference.

You seem to think you understand what I wrote better that I. Of course, such arrogance can be expected from a typical Indian.

Purpose is the ideals, and the identity is the state.

No difference.

You seem to think you understand what I wrote better that I. Of course, such arrogance can be expected from a typical Indian.
You write so that others understand, not you yourself understand. Saying that you understand your words more than me is arrogance.

State exists to serve the purpose, not just give some random band name called identity! Purpose itself is identity

You write so that others understand, not you yourself understand. Saying that you understand your words more than me is arrogance.

State exists to serve the purpose, not just give some random band name called identity! Purpose itself is identity

Your identity is what you are, and your purpose is what you do.

You cannot do anything if you do not exist.

Strangely, you also assume my existence is to serve your perception.

Whom would you call arrogant?

Your identity is what you are, and your purpose is what you do.
What you "intend" to do is your identity, not what you do or what you are. The intention is what is most important as many a times people do things due to capability deficit rather than intention. A human is just a piece of meat and bones. There ia nothing more than that when it comes to what you are.

Strangely, you also assume my existence is to serve your perception.

Whom would you call arrogant?
I never claimed that you exist to serve my perception. I only said that your intention of writing on a forum ia for others to read and if you don't make others understand, then you are not fulfilling your intention.

Back
Top Bottom