What's new

Solomons Eyes Security Deal with China !

Solomon Islands has the right to sign agreements with whoever they want to

What mistake in Pakistan? The PM was changed as per Constitution because of his own mistakes. Don't take the prevalence of PTI partisans on PDF as reflection of public opinion in Pakistan.

I have a follow-up question, please answer it carefully. What is it that China could have done to not make what you call a 'mistake' in Pakistan?
You can keep in denial , even Pakistanis spit at their own military and current government and I am not the only only calling out current Pakistan constitution. China will not support such government and CPEC is money goes down the drain.

Regime change? I think not, color revolution maybe.

Mathew wale is a Malaitan people which Guadalcanalan people hate so much dating back to the last bloody civil war between them.

The one that rioting in Honiara last year also are rioters from Malaitan people, that known to be supported by US & Aussie.

Guadalcanalan people where the central government of Solomon islands located would not want any malaitan lead them.

One of the way that Mathew wale to coup the central government in Guadalcanal. Is bringing his rioters (Malaitan people) to Honiara City to take over the Capital & Parliament centre.

But if that happen, it would Activate Article 1 of China-Solomon Island Security Cooperation. Which China will send Police, Armed Police & Armed Forces to Protect Guadalcanalan people’s lives from those rioters

View attachment 836891
The queen of the Solomon Islands can dismiss the Solomon Islands Government and prime minister for any reason or no reason at all.

The queen of the Solomon Islands can dismiss the Solomon Islands Government and prime minister for any reason or no reason at all.
So? She firmly believes Solomon island is sovereign and not some colonial island depend on Australia or USA.

So? She firmly believes Solomon island is sovereign and not some colonial island depend on Australia or USA.
Yeah, its totally up to her. she is immune from prosecution and can pardon anyone for any crime. So there is room to manoeuvre if things get contested.

Also the Governor General of the Solomon islands is the Church of England Archbishop of Melanesia. soooooo hmmmmm.

And the queen is the head of the Church of England.

There seem to be no need for any invasion by australia.

See the overreaction on the part of the Anglos?
China can have such agreements with small nations everywhere on earth, just so that the Anglos exhaust themselves trying to " overmatch" as is their habit.. 😁

Yeah, its totally up to her. she is immune from prosecution and can pardon anyone for any crime. So there is room to manoeuvre if things get contested.

Also the Governor General of the Solomon islands is the Church of England Archbishop of Melanesia. soooooo hmmmmm.

Australia will invade and carry out their freedom if Solomon island decide to invite China to have a military base. You think the anglo pact is really benevolent and have such human right or high moral?

They are nothing but a pack of wolves in sheep skin.

I suggest Australian can leave australia and go back to europe instead of acting like king of those island countries. You are the invader from the beginning.

Take out traitor of Pakistan with our military.

You still don't understand Pakistani politics, I remember when Imran Khan came to power some Chinese were worried that Pakistan would get closer to the US or the West.

I suggest Australian can leave australia and go back to europe instead of acting like king of those island countries. You are the invader from the beginning.
We are totally invaders, but europeans are not kings of those islands. Not at all. One particular European lady is the Queen of them.

Someone's in denial. Even if we forget social media, the last few rallies have made public opinion very clear.
Rallies <> elections. TLP's rallies would make anyone's eyes water, but that does not reflect in their electoral results.

Back
Top Bottom