What's new

Soldier stops a bomb attack, kids kidnapped, one butchered

As per the last report, this guy is a con artist,

there was no kidnapping and nothing else of that sort.

Expats have deposited 4million Rs in his bank account direct.

The gent is under arrest now.

What do you mean?

As per the last report, this guy is a con artist,

there was no kidnapping and nothing else of that sort.

He has pulled this stunt once before too.

Expats have deposited 4million Rs in his bank account direct.

The gent is under arrest now.

Oh hell we need more then one liners

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

why would thenews write an article on him if he is fraud??

I wont be too sure if the man was a con artist.......
Even if he was.....i am happy i contributed with good faith for the safety of an innocent child.

Please see edit.

Fraud to the Nation | Shamsul Anwar u will regret it.

Just from last 2 days we all had been so worried about the daughter of the guy called Shamsul Anwar, he had a great story to tell us all that what he did for the nation and what is being done with him. Well. This is a HEART BREAKING NEWS that’ shamsul Anwar is a BIG FRAUD.

His daughter was NOT AT ALL KIDNAPPED but left home on her own. She got married and back home, this was disclosed by the DSP in a press conference today. For details please check tomorrow’s news papers. I really appreciate all those who after reading his story tried to help him.

UPDATE: the army regiment is following through Making sure all donations are returned. We have been told that but cant be sure until it actually happens so im also equally worried

This is by Sherish who is a writer at Tribune: “i also did a story on him last year and supported him alot. Every day he used to come to my office with new story, and sometimes he used to come with his wife and children and i never sent him back empty hand..i also collected money to get food items for him….i never shared this with anyone but now this man made me to disclose all this…..as he instead of being thankful to me tried to defame me….He also approached me to do a story on his daughter but i refused. This person has really made me to stop helping needy people through writing.”

This is another story by another person: “he sold her daughter last year to a tribe in Peshawar, they took her away. he talked to them to send her back and he will pay them but they said okay pay us, he raised money via this drama and then achanak hee hype mach gai, the whole social media knew about it and ansaar bruney got involved, and then today they got to know its a drama. police arrested him and they went to Peshawar for negotiation and a jirga took place and they said to marry the girl and send her back with her husband, she was married and sent back now police will be looking to help get the money back to donors”

Awab Alwi write: SAD: Its possible that the entire Shamsul Anwar & the 14 year old girl kidnapping issue “might” be a scam, at the moment I cant be sure due to conflicting reports

Someone needs to question the Father who is in Police custody & also question The News reporter “Shakeel Anjum” who wrote the detailed article in the first place > To figure out both ends to the chain link- so as who is to blame? Bottom line is we all must push for a detailed investigation

We all may have been emotionally hurt, but take solace in the fact that we stood together and we rallied like brave soldiers for a good cause, lets NOT give up hope in our power to bring about a positive change

Syed Faisal confirmed: it has few questions thought like 1st Jan 2001 was monday and no chance of juma khutba

This article in URDU also confirms that its a scam: http://daily.urdupoint.com/todayNewsLive.php?news_id=168597&featured=1&cat_id=3

UPDATE: the army regiment is following through Making sure all donations are returned. We have been told that but cant be sure until it actually happens so im also equally worried

I think this incident brought us a few things for us to think

- We as a nation and human are not really dead yet, we are still willing to provide to help and work as team if someone is in need
- But at the same time, we will forward and share anything we receive without even bothering to confirming,
- Our Media has zero credibility

Some are +ve and some are -ve, but we should learn from our mistakes. We should also stop blaming each other

It’s a moment, to cry maybe! We were so worried then got happy but what he did to the whole nation was a BIG FRAUD. This was a shameful act by him. He wasted our trust. I pray may Allah lead him to the straight path and yes we all are not Shamsul Anwar!

SHARE IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

http://hopingpakistan.tumblr.com/post/15682027235/fraud-to-the-nation-shamsul-anwar-u-will-regret-it

1101423628-1.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom