Soldier Refuses Eid Leave, Killed In Pak Shelling Day Before Festival

skysthelimit

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Soldier Refuses Eid Leave, Killed In Pak Shelling Day Before Festival

Lance+Naik+Mohd+Firoz+Khan.jpg

Lance Naik Mohammed Firoz Khan of the Indian Army's 38 Rashtriya Rifles counter-insurgency unit postponed proceeding on leave for Eid this week to remain on patrol on the Line of Control in Jammu & Kashmir. Yesterday, a day before the festival, he was killed in heavy shelling by the Pakistan Army in Poonch sector of the frontier.

Yesterday's violation was part of a near continuous series of unprovoked violations of the ceasefire by Pakistan Army units deployed on the LC. A heavy exchange of fire began this morning at 10.40AM in the Krishna Ghati area in Poonch and Bhimber Gali area in Rajouri.

31-year-old Lance Naik Khan, who lived in Hyderabad, leaves behind his wife and two young children. R.I.P.

Livefist Defence

I have a solution - let's assign snipers all along the border to pick and shoot all Pakistani officers they can find.

See, should have taken the leave for Eid.

I'm pretty sure that indian army instigated that whole event by firing at Pakistani soldiers before Eid..and just for fun..hindu indian officers sent Muslim soldier in the path of danger, knowing that Pakistanis will respond soon, which they did and the soldier died.

india should make peace with Pakistan instead of keeping this bullsh!ttery going on

Sorry but you arent a Muslim if you arent occupying Kashmir.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Coulda celebrated eid.
Would not get killed
Shoulda not been occupying kashmir.

Kill All Indian occupying soldiers in IOK. go pak army :pakistan:

moral of the story : Pakistanis are heartless creatures ! They should be dealt with guns and not dialogues !

You already dealt with us with guns and now 40% of Kashmir is ours :sniper:

Get some balls

india and pakistan will fight onto death and the whole world will be happy either suuplying arms and ammunitions or see both their economies collapse and be beggars and getting loans from IMF etc..this is known as divide and rule ..old rule which never gets old!

I have a solution - let's assign snipers all along the border to pick and shoot all Pakistani officers they can find.

You are just making it wrse...
Than Pakistani mortars will be in New Delhi.

Do you really want the destruction of your country?

We arent cowards like your **** army. we kill soldiers not civilians unlike your $hit army.

dont cry... you guys started it.

Ohoo calm down madarassah kid ! India never had an inch of Kashmir to begin with .. After Patel's orders, IA pushed back the pakistani mujahids and occupied all the plains and valleys and important peaks all around !

When necessity arose they also occupied Siachen from pakistan. It is pakistan who is losing at regular intervals !

Be very careful ! IA will annex the rest of kashmir as well if necessity arise !

now spread your vendetta and go cry to your brothers :lol:

*spits on Indian flag*

Thoo thooo thoooo

Thats how much i despise ur kind

india and pakistan will fight onto death and the whole world will be happy either suuplying arms and ammunitions or see both their economies collapse and be beggars and getting loans from IMF etc..this is known as divide and rule ..old rule which never gets old!

Sadly, you are very right :frown:

See, should have taken the leave for Eid.

I'm pretty sure that indian army instigated that whole event by firing at Pakistani soldiers before Eid..and just for fun..hindu indian officers sent Muslim soldier in the path of danger, knowing that Pakistanis will respond soon, which they did and the soldier died.

india should make peace with Pakistan instead of keeping this bullsh!ttery going on

Twisting and manipulating everything against India,its an art and you are a great artist!

RIP to the brave soldier. He deserves to be remembered and his family should be taken care of.

Spineless Indian Govt. and not PA is responsible for his death. These /\ssholes only blabber sitting in their secure dwellings. Hum tumhare sath cricket nahi khelenge, hum mauka aane par dikha denge and what not ! Of all the terrorist attacks on India, one specific should have been successful. PARLIAMENT ATTACK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom