What's new

Software update : PPP believes elections will be free and fair

There goes Karachi once again, Pakistan as a country and Pakistani's as nation is hopeless, every Educated Urdu speaking should leave before the country is nothing but a trash pile like Afghanistan with a Military worse than Terrorists.
Well
Freedom isn't gifted

You have to work for it

Karachi deserves what it gets

They have gotten their mayor so what else does it want ..this was first crack in PTI armour

First thing that the establishment said was karachi doesn't like IK

so enjoy PPPP

Well
Freedom isn't gifted

You have to work for it

Karachi deserves what it gets

They have gotten their mayor so what else does it want ..this was first crack in PTI armour

First thing that the establishment said was karachi doesn't like IK

so enjoy PPPP
Karachi is carrying the Jahalat from the rest of Pakistan, take every Punjabi/Pathan/Sindhi/Baloch from Karachi and the city will prosper once again, the only solution for Karachi was to give its administration to Urdu speaking people, and also the last hope for Pakistan prosperity as well. Urdu speaking young boys from Karachi are mostly leaving country after getting their education, they go Middle East and UK or US, because Karachi is a lost cause now because of all the Pastoons and Baloch and uncivilized Sindhi's who got rich due to corruption settling in Karachi, nobody likes them and they have no idea how to behave so... Karachi is not getting what it deserve, Karachi carried the pile of shit sons of soils for so long, now that pile is all over the city.

Karachi is carrying the Jahalat from the rest of Pakistan, take every Punjabi/Pathan/Sindhi/Baloch from Karachi and the city will prosper once again, the only solution for Karachi was to give its administration to Urdu speaking people, and also the last hope for Pakistan prosperity as well. Urdu speaking young boys from Karachi are mostly leaving country after getting their education, they go Middle East and UK or US, because Karachi is a lost cause now because of all the Pastoons and Baloch and uncivilized Sindhi's who got rich due to corruption settling in Karachi, nobody likes them and they have no idea how to behave so... Karachi is not getting what it deserve, Karachi carried the pile of shit sons of soils for so long, now that pile is all over the city.
People who would have cared have already left.

People who would have cared have already left.
Can you blame them? I was born and raised in Karachi, lived all my life there, I saw it goes to shit right before my eyes, and now there are Areas within Karachi where people like me can't live or go, Thanks to Pashtoons and Baloch and Sindhi dominated trash pile areas, where crime is high and women abduction is a common practice, and cheery on top those areas are full of Terrorists who are hiding among their brathern and not even Rangers have b@lls to go there, so the best thing a Parda Likha Urdu speaking young guy or family can do is to get the hell out of Pakistan ASAP.

Napak Bhouj has done done a deal with Zardari, They will get to loot Sindh for
another 5 years. Pakistan Khappay.

His targets were pashtuns, idiot. Same targets as NATO. You can drop the gang shit. You make up labels and apply them to whoever as this criminal would. Plus, the criminal anwar is the gang in this case.
nope. not just pashtuns. that is some racial thing you have going on in your head. he even grabbed land from sindhis to build bahria town. he was a murderer plain and simple nothing to do with race.

nope. not just pashtuns. that is some racial thing you have going on in your head. he even grabbed land from sindhis to build bahria town. he was a murderer plain and simple nothing to do with race.
So he kills 1-2 non-pashtuns? I've seen his primary targets and they are pashtuns. Others will just be placements to conceal his crimes against pashtuns. This makes sense with the government ruling aginst naqeeb mehsud's father.

Attacking pashtuns is 100% consistent with NATO position, and in karachi there's an Archdiocese with jesuits....... who have polticial leaders attending it. You know nothing compared to me, a foreigner who has just paid transitory attention to this (apart from the bahria town red herring)

Last edited:
Just imagine If their ever comes a day when Pappu is PM of India and Billo is PM of Pakistan, and they both sit down together and discuss Indo-Pak Politics

This could be the reality in 2024,

So voters must vote with their eyes open

So he kills 1-2 non-pashtuns? I've seen his primary targets and they are pashtuns. Others will just be placements to conceal his crimes against pashtuns. This makes sense with the government ruling aginst naqeeb mehsud's father.

Attacking pashtuns is 100% consistent with NATO position, and in karachi there's an Archdiocese with jesuits....... who have polticial leaders attending it. You know nothing compared to me, a foreigner who has just paid transitory attention to this (apart from the bahria town red herring)
ok

Just imagine If their ever comes a day when Pappu is PM of India and Billo is PM of Pakistan, and they both sit down together and discuss Indo-Pak Politics

This could be the reality in 2024,

So voters must vote with their eyes open
Could be?
Just say will be

We all know who the next pm is..

It's gonna be nawaz sharif unless he is in the grave then it's maryum nawaz

Establishmemt ran a couple of scenarios and realized only maryum nawaz and nawaz sharif have enough votes..IPP failed at launch

Everyone is hopeful that PMLN supporters will be back in the fold ..even if they don't come 30-40% is enough

See this: Sounds exactly like a NATO announcement, and basically is. Also Pashtun area.

Back
Top Bottom