What's new

Social media as a tool to manipulate public perception

dBSPL

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I had to open a new thread to bring this statistic to your attention because other threads were closed. Moderators can add this post to one of the closed threads if they wish.

Here I have tried to explain what kind of PSYOP work over the numerous anonymous and agency work products that have been shared here and how these manipulation machine works on bidireactional. But the soulmates (of action agents in Turkish social media) tried to convince you that this is a real portrait of Turkish people. In doing so, they did not hesitate to attack the cultural values and history of the Turkish people in the same way.

Here is an excerpt from the Cyber Security department's report on the subject:

- 23% of 12 million 479 thousand Twitter accounts in Turkey are bot accounts managed by computers. Most of these bot accounts are from abroad.

- 52% of the tweets about the 10 hashtags studies on social media in May are bot accounts.

These figures are the evidence of an operation that was done from social media in a country.

(If you can't see the protected account's tweet, you can follow the account. twitter.com/exsaddam)

One of the 4 tweets posted in Turkiye is by bots, and 2 by anonymous accounts. (This rate is much higher in the anti-Pakistan campaign, which we have discussed under different headings here.)

In other words, 3 out of 4 news you see on the twitter are probably perception works and lies.

The current government still keeps the social media law in parliament. It means they're happy with the situation! (sarcasm)

Anyway, PDF's action agents can ignore this post and continue to their work!

Here is an excerpt from the Cyber Security department's report on the subject:

- 23% of 12 million 479 thousand Twitter accounts in Turkey are bot accounts managed by computers. Most of these bot accounts are from abroad.

- 52% of the tweets about the 10 hashtags studies on social media in May are bot accounts.

These figures are the evidence of an operation that was done from social media in a country.

How were the data obtained and analyzed to identify such "bot accounts"?

One of Elon Musk's priorities was to ban bot accounts from Twitter, but it now seems he is keen to walk away from the Twitter deal altogether, so...

Stories is a convenient and up-to-date content format on Instagram, a powerful tool for increasing an account's reach, engagement, and recognition.

Stories is a convenient and up-to-date content format on Instagram, a powerful tool for increasing an account's reach, engagement, and recognition. Suitable for everyone who wants to make their Instagram better. So all of this can be supplemented by attracting subscribers with 1394TA! Capturing them is super easy! Click the plus sign next to your avatar. Choose one of the modes when the camera opens. Press the white button in the center to record a video, or press it once to take a photo. Once uploaded, the editor opens, where you can draw or add stickers. Then you can select the desired filter or mask. This is a very cool feature!
Thank you for the good recommendation! I can't get more popular on Instagram in any way, I hope with your advice I will be able to attract new subscribers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom