What's new

So you think you know your Balochistan?

these people remind me PTI chairperson Imran khan's statement ham se politics ki baat na karen ham gair-siyasi log hain... however I donot give much attention to propoganda movies, they are usually designed to fulfill a predefined goal in this case it was to prove that people dont know/care about Balochistan !

Well im glad that some one has started this thread because i myself used to think that we dont know much about Balochistan and even the free media of today doesnot speak much about Balouchistan. I am trying to say is that it is not as much open or readily accessable like say Punjab, KPK or Sindh are !! To fill in the gap comes the theories such as Balochistan has a lot of natural wealth which Govt. selling to outsiders OR locals dont want to share OR punjab will steal etc. etc.

True not many people would be able to say much about Arunachal Pradesh, but mind you India has 28 states, Pakistan has only 6, and Balochistan being the biggest one.

Yeah I didn't expect the illiterate people to know much about it, but most of them looked educated, some could speak even speak English. Apart from the two elderly men, no one knew much about the subject.

Thanks for the mature reply btw:cheers:

actually apart from those girls I donot see anyone educated and more over none being interested in knowing what doesnt effect them. the reporter was very close to Government College lahore, and Punjab university old campus he could have had views from there. but those views wouldnt fit the report agenda !

LAW AND ORDER BHOUT HAI BALOCHISTAN MEA... AND anchor asked again bhout hai ki kaam hai i liked that guy

BALOCHISTAN history hai ... lolzzz

What the hell is this. No body even named Quetta or Gawadar. Punjabis know very little about baluchistan that is a fact. I went to Quetta only once when I was 7 years old and never visited again. Although my cousins visited the area several times.

the video that make this thread just represent the "Lahore" Food Street........its not representing the whole Punjab.....Mostly in Lahore people come to work.....

well how about afganistan as you occupied there land the dissputed

well no matter you accet or not baluchinstan dont want to lve with paksitan you know better how freedom fight is going there

our govt should apply the same tact as you are using

:lol: lolzzzzz

By your criteria Maoists dont want to live with India. Bodos dont want to live with India , Nagas dont want to live with India and so on the list is long.

i dont think this is just something specific to pakistan only.. i have seen indians not knowing the colours on our flag or what clour comes at the top.. some of the north indians i have come across know ziltch abt my state kerala..i am not saying all but they do exist.. ignorant people are everywhre in this world...

More than ignorance it has more to do with the fact that people are more engrossed in daily life courses, besides not many people know about geography of own country in almost every country

well does anyone remember the NDTV report asking Indian politicians questions about Gandhi? none seem to know anything about him !!

Personally I think this was a heavily edited propaganda piece.

I can't imagine the majority not knowing basic things like Quetta at least and not knowing that Balochis live in Balochistan.

its show pakistan is very big country and punjabi and balochi have no problem among them but its war between BLA RAW ISI AND BALOCH SARDARS.LOL

I donot give much attention to propoganda movies, they are usually designed to fulfill a predefined goal in this case it was to prove that people dont know/care about Balochistan !
I totally agree with this.

I'm from Khayber Pakhtoonkhuwa and i haven't visit balachistan yet but i knew at-least 5 city names. its highly edited video just for propaganda and a predefined goal. At first i was really shocked, how can they be so ignorant to not even know about Queta, so i asked the same question in my family, if they know any city of balochistan and everyone easily replied with Queta on the very first response. don't be fool with this video, they only included ignorant people to get their goal, otherwise majority know the city names at-least, if not about what's going on there.

Back
Top Bottom