What's new

So we arrived in Egypt yesterday and its amazing...

It's the same in Rome and Europe too.. plenty of con artist charging u 20-30 euro just for a bird feed and they just shove it to you in a scheming way.

Nowhere like in Egypt..

Where can you find a good guide like yours ? Through the hotel or online? I've watched a lot of vlogs and the most annoying part was how some people force you for tips in Egypt. Its so sad that a small group of people can harm the reputation of a beautiful country. I plan to visit Egypt in the near future too.

I found him on Instagram. He bring's us to amazing places. For example the pyramide of pharaoh Huni. From 3rd Dynasty its over 200 years older then the famous ones. And full of bats.

PXL_20211216_071207814.jpg

PXL_20211216_072019660.jpg

PXL_20211216_073217566.MP.jpg

PXL_20211216_072600781.jpg

PXL_20211216_072218923.jpg

We also visited Achetaton, city of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti.

Was amazing because we saw stuff normally no one is allowed to enter.

For example here Akhenaten greeting the people. Behind im Nefertiti, holding baby Tutanchamun in her hands.

PXL_20211214_133647705.jpg

We saw much already. We went to Amarna and visited much places build by Akenaten and Nefertiti. Yesterday Saqqara and today Meidum and Hawara.

There is only one thing bothering me. The egyptians begging for tips. There are many scammers but we have a good guide who keeps them away.

The problem i see is, you go into a monument ..there is always a guy who wants to do something for you...like shining with flashlight at a interesting spot. Then wants money. They mostly do this when our guide is not nearby and obviously dont want that he sees it

Its annoying. I dont give tipps for shining with a flashlight.

It's very unfortunate. Very annoying too. I've experienced the same myself.
It's the same in Rome and Europe too.. plenty of con artist charging u 20-30 euro just for a bird feed and they just shove it to you in a scheming way.

Experienced bird feed scam in Istanbul. I didn't pay him anything.

Back
Top Bottom