What's new

So guys I feel like joining the Army

Asim2011

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam Again:woot:

Currently still studying IT at college and I love IT, I am also planning to join army after some education. I actually never wanted to join Army my father always used to tell me, but I have watched what is happening to the Muslim world, by USA Army and the rest, it kind of struck me and said "My duty to fight for our freedom/religion"

My parents are both from Pakistan but moved here before I was born. I have been to Pakistan once in my life. I still have doubts over the Pakistan army, stuff like when the floods happen in Pakistan the country did not even do anything to help, which made me angry, the country does not use it's army to help people. (not a lot anyway) . They don't have decent police or anything.

Now to the Pakistan army. My dad can get me in an join the army so on problem there. However what are the benefits of joining the Pakistan army? My dad tells me all sorts which I think are just lies, stuff like you get your own home & cars and stuff, I don't believe that. Maybe its true or not.

How is the training of the Pakistan Army is it decent? Have they got good training?

Oh and guys, I can speak punjabi/urdu, and understand it but not 100% perfect, I cannot read or write pubjabi/urdu! So I guess they will teach me this?

Also will they teach me Arabic? lol I always wanted to learn that language.

I think if I do join Pakistan army I might go in their IT department ( I hope they got one) just like UK Royal Signals.

I hope some brother or sister can help out

Salam.

OH just to add I also don't like the fact is the Pakistan Army is helping USA and also Saudi is including other Muslim armies that gets me angry and says " Don't join! "

Currently still studying IT at college and I love IT, I am also planning to join army after some education. I actually never wanted to join Army my father always used to tell me, but I have watched what is happening to the Muslim world, by USA Army and the rest, it kind of struck me and said "My duty to fight for our freedom/religion"

My parents are both from Pakistan but moved here before I was born. I have been to Pakistan once in my life. I still have doubts over the Pakistan army, stuff like when the floods happen in Pakistan the country did not even do anything to help, which made me angry, the country does not use it's army to help people. (not a lot anyway) . They don't have decent police or anything.

Now to the Pakistan army. My dad can get me in an join the army so on problem there. However what are the benefits of joining the Pakistan army? My dad tells me all sorts which I think are just lies, stuff like you get your own home & cars and stuff, I don't believe that. Maybe its true or not.

How is the training of the Pakistan Army is it decent? Have they got good training?

Oh and guys, I can speak punjabi/urdu, and understand it but not 100% perfect, I cannot read or write pubjabi/urdu! So I guess they will teach me this?

I think if I do join Pakistan army I might go in their IT department ( I hope they got one) just like UK Royal Signals.

Salam.

Brother after reading your post it is clear that you don't know much about pakistan army. :)

I just want to tell you that the house which you will get will be in the most expensive area of the city and when you will tell any police officer that i am in pakistan army he will start shivering.

Brother after reading your post it is clear that you don't know much about pakistan army. :)

I just want to tell you that the house which you will get will be in the most expensive area of the city and when you will tell any police officer that i am in pakistan army he will start shivering.

Yes Brother I don't know :sad:

I still want to know, will they teach me, Urdu/Arabic if I wish to learn them?

Yes Brother I don't know :sad:

I still want to know, will they teach me, Urdu/Arabic if I wish to learn them?

They will not teach you arabic but a little urdu in general they will concentrate in making your english better.

And yes i want to tell you that army training is very tough be prepared for it, a lot of ragging from seniors in initial days and tough routine in training period (perhaps two years) after this life will be very good.

A large number of pakistanis apply for army every year so selection is also not easier. But army is one of the best job you can get in pakistan.

lol ,why English when officials language there is Urdu that's a shame ^_^

Oh crap, I'll think about Joining, looks like I'll learn Arabic somewhere else..

Lol ,why Arabic when official language here is Urdu and English that's a shame ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

No offence :)

Because Arabic is official language of Quran and stuff, so I would like to know that language, it would help me read the Quran and understand the meanings...

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

oh and if I ever go to Saudi and do Hajj I can speak Arabic :D

BTW you think the Pakistan Army would pay for me if I wanted to go to Hajji?

Salam.

I am not suppose to speak on this topic but after reading your post i feel i need to give you little advice.

From your post i feel you are more concerned about your perquisites than serving Pakistan army. You look like more concerned about what all benefits you will be getting in the army than the eagerness to serve your country. If you are seriously concerned about the plight of your country then you should not be worried what benefits you get or not get in army.

And also take out of your mind that once you join the army you will be fighting the US. So there is no point in yours that since you hate US and UK you wanted to join Pak army and will be getting chance to fight against them. Probably you will be asked to kill your own people who are now termed as terrorist by the Pak Govt. In that case what you will do.

Third your point says that your dad will get you easily into army due to his contacts in there. Do you think these are the kind of people required in any army who want to depend on some influence than using their own skill and ability to achieve some thing.

Also dont depend on Pak army to teach Arabic. If you are really so eager to learn Arabic then you can start now too..There are lot of ways you can do it. You have Internet, books etc.. Why dont you do it. than asking. Its not a hard task.

Sorry to say i doubt about your UK born and brought up. Cause your English lacks proper grammar.

Probably you will be asked to kill your own people who are now termed as terrorist by the Pak Govt. In that case what you will do.

Not only pakistan they are declared terrorists all around the world. no mercy for taliban. :angry:

Maybe my English lacks proper grammar, but I was born and brought up in UK. "Probably you will be asked to kill your own people who are now termed as terrorist by the Pak Govt. In that case what you will do." True that's why I am going to wait out before I join the army. Think about it.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Not only pakistan they are declared terrorists all around the world. no mercy for taliban. :angry:

USA and majority of the armies kill their own people. Its just hidden not shown on news or anything, but hey lets not go off topic here!

Back
Top Bottom