What's new

SNA commander announces Turkey-Pakistan are finalizing joint plan to relocate some units of SNA forces from Syria to Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing Arabs will be a bad decision, they are most unorganized and indisciplined people. Pakistan should wait for Afghan war to finish and then use the Taliban.

Bringing Arabs will be a bad decision, they are most unorganized and indisciplined people. Pakistan should wait for Afghan war to finish and then use the Taliban.

SNA is Syrian in name only. For any purposes that matter SNA is basically Syrian division of TAF and takes orders from Ankara.
Nope.

It will happen but quite differently to your description.

Pakistan's border with India is not restricted to Kashmir. This is the FUNDAMENTAL GEOGRAPHIC REALITY that negates your grand plan. There is a strategy, but not the one you're describing.

What is your theory?

@The Eagle @WebMaster

Why did you delete my thread?

There was no disinformation in it. It was a factual article that is more than likely true. Just because some people claimed it was propaganda to discredit it does not make it propaganda.

I kindly request that you restore the thread and remove my strike because there was no disinformation in that thread.

This is not a factual article but more of a propaganda and lies to downplay, defame & degrade Kashmir Struggle by dragging into an outfit from Syria. There will be no tolerance for disinformation & misleading regardless of source as such. Due to strategic nature and its implications, these attempts are made to divert from Kashmir freedom struggle and to brand the same with terrorism. Since the thread already existed of similar nature, there was no need to create another one. In-case of further grievances, please feel free to reach GHQ and post a detailed thread for review.

Regards,
This seems unbelievable, especially since the sources are a Kurdish News Agency and a Greek one...

The Greek came like hand in glove with Indian mindset to propagate, undermine & defame Kashmir Freedom Struggle and brand it like some kind of terrorist movement and to deal accordingly. There's is no such thing happening except for Indian propaganda mouth pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom