What's new

SMS vs Roti

EATING SMS:pop:
BREAD BY BY :wave:

YA SUB KARM HI UNCLE AMERICA KAI :usflag:

Exactly Zardari though why not get 10% outa every SMS :angry:

I wonder why paying tax is such a problem for Pakistani's. It goes to state:pakistan: no to government, if one has problem with government he stops paying tax. Nonsense. :coffee:

i appreciate your opinion.

this thread was started in the members club becasue it is the right of every memeber of this forum to start a thread which is not related to politics or defence sections in this section (i know the thread should be as per rules and regulations of the forum), isnt it?

moreover if any member do not like any thread have the right to simply neglect it. so please in future exercise your rights instead of reading through all the posts and then realising that was the waste of your time.

please do not waste your time any more, although you have done it already by going through the posts above.

regards
Are we really down to this? Ronay dhonay k bahanay?

Are we really down to this? Ronay dhonay k bahanay?

just after only one reply you started mentioning rona and dhona,my dear friend, if you do not like any post you can simply neglect it, it is not a complicated thing to understand, isnt it?

that was your comment in the first place that this thread is a waste of your time and after a day i can still see you wondering and wasting your time on the same thread.

are you beginning to like it? or may be it is not a waste of your time anymore? :lol: just kidding.

if you have any comment you are welcome as you were before and i will appreciate them as always, since that is your right. opinions can be different, isnt it?

regards

sincerely

I wonder why paying tax is such a problem for Pakistani's. It goes to state:pakistan: no to government, if one has problem with government he stops paying tax. Nonsense. :coffee:

paying tax is not a big problem for no one but it become one when people see their taxes going and they did not get any increase in health care, education facilities etc and moreover they get the news that our political leaders are all of a sudden ranked among top ten richest pakistanis. no pakistani should stop paying tax, you are right about it but this rule should be applicable to all and no one should be allowed to hide their lands and properties by showing them on their wife s, children s, brother s etc names. when we will be able to achieve this transparency in our tax system you will see that no pakistani will have any objection in paying tax.:cheers:

regards

sincerely

Back
Top Bottom