What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Have you ever been in Kerala? :D

On topic:One suggestion,whether it is stupid or not ,45 pages empty discussion and still counting. :lol:

No, but I have met Mallus outside Kerala and the girls were simply beautiful. I hate the stereotype that says south Indian girls are ugly. I have seen fat and ugly females in north India as well.

Speaking of Mallus, you do realise that John Abraham is also a Mallu right? I don't think a single girl has ever called him ugly till date.

Uski bhains ki pooch.

Re abjktu, bawla ho gayo ke tau? Tanne pakistani page me ayo kannada bol riya si.
So??..Why you guys speaking haryanvi,hindi in a Pakistani forum??..Its not a recognized language in Pakistan,as far as i know..Or is it applicable only for SI languages??

If you are living in India then you will be forced to learn Indian culture and Indian language and Indian history. What you want to pass off as Malayali culture was seen in that wedding photo your friend posted. That just wont cut it here.
Sorry..You mean Indian culture=Sanskrit??..
I am proud of my culture..Is it a problem for you??..Some people gives more prominence to other cultures and languages than their mother tongue..You want me to follow your very footsteps??..I don't hate other languages.I could speak 5 Indian languages including my mother tongue..Most probably,I could understand way more Sanskrit than you ...

Sorry..You mean Indian culture=Sanskrit??..
I am proud of my culture..Is it a problem for you??..Some people gives more prominence to other cultures and languages than their mother tongue..You want me to follow your very footsteps??..I don't hate other languages.I could speak 5 Indian languages including my mother tongue..Most probably,I could understand way more Sanskrit than you ...

Yes, Sanskrit is the root linking Indian culture. Your mother tongue is made up of Sanskrit. If you were to remove all the Sanskrit words from your Malayalam, there wont be a Malayalam anymore. So unlike you a fool who would cut off the very stream feeding your language, I advocate rejuvenating the stream itself.

Yes, Sanskrit is the root linking Indian culture. Your mother tongue is made up of Sanskrit. If you were to remove all the Sanskrit words from your Malayalam, there wont be a Malayalam anymore. So unlike you a fool who would cut off the very stream feeding your language, I advocate rejuvenating the stream itself.
Nothing will happen...
Do you speak/understand Malayalam??...
There are two versions of Malayalam,1-Sanskritized 2.Thani Malayalam(Non Sanskritized)..We have orginal dravidan variant for every Sanskritized derivative in Malayalam(90% cases)...Its same in Kannada also...Don't comment and teach me without prior knowledge..The only fool here is you...

Nothing will happen...
Do you speak/understand Malayalam??...
There are two versions of Malayalam,1-Sanskritized 2.Thani Malayalam(Non Sanskritized)..We have orginal dravidan variant for every Sanskritized derivative in Malayalam(90% cases)...Its same in Kannada also...Don't comment and teach me without prior knowledge..The only fool here is you...

You fool go and write a paragraph in Malayalam without the use of Sanskrit words and then see how flat you will fall on your face. Stupidity has no limit in Kerala it seems.

You fool go and write a paragraph in Malayalam without the use of Sanskrit words and then see how flat you will fall on your face. Stupidity has no limit in Kerala it seems.

Madam ,He is right.You should visit some remote rural places in Kerala,you can heard thani malayalam
,even malayalis like us cant understand it.

Madam ,He is right.You should visit some remote rural places in Kerala,you can heard thani malayalam
,even malayalis like us cant understand it.

It is called thani malayalam and not just malayalam for a reason. I am asking him to write malayalam. Of course he can start speaking Aramaic and call it Aramaic malayalam, but that is still not malayalam.

No, but I have met Mallus outside Kerala and the girls were simply beautiful. I hate the stereotype that says south Indian girls are ugly. I have seen fat and ugly females in north India as well.

Fact is some Indians in other state cant differentiate between Kerala and TN .Some guys even dont know a state called Kerala.

You should visit Kerala.Then you can see the real beauty of our state.

It is called thani malayalam and not just malayalam for a reason. I am asking him to write malayalam. Of course he can start speaking Aramaic and call it Aramaic malayalam, but that is still not malayalam.
Of course you are right.The modern malayalam is a mix of Sanskrit ,Tamil ,Hindi etc.
But the root of the original malayalam is thani malayalam.

Back
Top Bottom