What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

It was a Convent School. As far as I remember, their wasn't a single student in my class studying Sanskrit.
In CBSE board their is a choice btw hindi and Sanskrit common in almost every school i get to know except few.there few exceptions are also available but basically kids choose mostly Sanskrit as it more scoring than Hindi.

russian or mandarin are good option for student as international language...which may be made optional to student to choose between english,russian or mandarin as 3 rd language.....
Having German is kind of unusual as German is spoken only in Germany or may be surrounding areas. English is widespread, then Spanish, French, Portuguese and then anything else comes. I wonder who made that decision.

I studied in DAV .. we had to take ved path classes along with sanskrit as third language.
I studied (Actually Not ;) ) in DAV during 9-10 but my DAV was so bad that I never go there. In 10th there were only 3 First division in 10th exam in my Board and I was the only one with Honors (>75%) in Ages. lol

When did they start teaching German, I thought its only Hindi, English and Sanskrit. You didn't learn Assamese.
exactly,,,when did they start doing that
we had english,hindi,sanskrit,,,,,no assamese
learnt assamese at home
Bla

Kabhi bataya nahi. . . Bharat ka swarnim gaurav :D:D:D

Lol which KV ?
hahaha,,,u remember:D
kendriya vidyalaya kehlayega
kinta telu lagta hae ab sun kar:lol:
tezpur,nagaon,guwahati
n u?

russian or mandarin are good option for student as international language...which may be made optional to student to choose between english,russian or mandarin as 3 rd language.....
Even Russian and Mandarin does not make sense. It makes you focused for a country only. Languages should be useful if they were spoken in many country.

Having German is kind of unusual as German is spoken only in Germany or may be surrounding areas. English is widespread, then Spanish, French, Portuguese and then anything else comes. I wonder who made that decision.

exactly,,,when did they start doing that
we had english,hindi,sanskrit,,,,,no assamese
learnt assamese at home

hahaha,,,u remember:D
kendriya vidyalaya kehlayega
kinta telu lagta hae ab sun kar:lol:
tezpur,nagaon,guwahati
n u?

Apan to kafi jagah gaye yar. . . Ab to shayad uniform bhi change ho gaya. . . Pehle navy blue pants and white shirt hota taha :D:D:D

I studied (Actually Not ;) ) in DAV during 9-10 but my DAV was so bad that I never go there. In 10th there were only 3 First division in 10th exam in my Board and I was the only one with Honors (>75%) in Ages. lol
I switched 17 schools during my schooling days ... have seen bad, worse and pathetic schools in my time.

Back
Top Bottom