What's new

Smaller private defence companies from India

lhuang

Reaction score
My friend wants me to ask this on here

He recently found two small companies that have surprisingly good portfolios.

Zen Technologies Limited << Makes a handheld uav thingie also produces some good personal armour etc (obviously it seems the GoI have plenty of local options to provide BPJs to the IA but don't)
MKU :: Manufacturers of Defence, Armed Forces and Paramilitary Solutions<< This one has supplied the German, Turkish, Malaysian, SAfrican navies.

Are there any more non-GoI, private companies that supply defence related products from India?

Thanks.

Thanks lhuang, that's a really good start to list down the smaller companies and analyze their progress to see what defence related components make the market in India.

My friend wants me to ask this on here

He recently found two small companies that have surprisingly good portfolios.

Zen Technologies Limited << Makes a handheld uav thingie also produces some good personal armour etc (obviously it seems the GoI have plenty of local options to provide BPJs to the IA but don't)
MKU :: Manufacturers of Defence, Armed Forces and Paramilitary Solutions<< This one has supplied the German, Turkish, Malaysian, SAfrican navies.

Are there any more non-GoI, private companies that supply defence related products from India?

Thanks.

Mr.lhuang, it's better to not talk about these small firms. these firms r main source of corruption in Indian army. they sell their low grade products to army by giving bribe to officers and our soldiers died due to low grade equipment specially armor and helmet....

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mr.lhuang, it's better to not talk about these small firms. these firms r main source of corruption in Indian army. they sell their low grade products to army by giving bribe to officers and our soldiers died due to low grade equipment specially armor and helmet....

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

^^ WHAAT?? Indian government can't ever afford helmets and armor from MKU, which sells to the United States Armed Forces and others,
maybe you should point a specific company

Back
Top Bottom