What's new

Small things make a big difference

fatman17

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Small things make a big difference

India outplayed us and they deserve their victory. Pakistan was a worthy contender, but fell short in a few areas. We need to learn from our mistakes to regain our top ranking in cricket.

This semi-final showed us yet again how small things can make a big difference. Success is about how hard we bounce back after a fall...

Winning and losing is part of any game. However, we gain immensely when we draw valuable lessons from such events and apply them in our everyday life – at work, at home or in our community.

Thanks,

Fatman

Yes, the difference was not big but enough to make it decisive.

Pakistan played well and Shahid Afridi won a lot of respect for the way he conducted himself on this tour.

shahid afridi has got full marks from me. he came accross as a wise and learned man. i am not sure he is a brilliant tactician like dhoni but he was real sport while admitting defeat. a much improved man and person post ball eating incident.

As much as I liked your post fatman, but deep down inside we both know that nothing's gonna happen and we would not learn anything from this match. Pakistan's cricket board is rotten just like most of the state institutions. Remember when the head is rotten, it effects the whole body.

Thanks Zardari for screwing Pakistan cricket board too... :angry:

As much as I liked your post fatman, but deep down inside we both know that nothing's gonna happen and we would not learn anything from this match. Pakistan's cricket board is rotten just like most of the state institutions. Remember when the head is rotten, it effects the whole body.

Thanks Zardari for screwing Pakistan cricket board too... :angry:

Is zardari common punching bag for everything that is wrong with pakistan?

Is zardari common punching bag for everything that is wrong with pakistan?

Zardari = Trouble

Zardari appointed that scumbag Ijaz Butt as chairman PCB. His qualification? Well he happens to be the brother in law of our defence minister. Now its been more than 3 years since Mr. Butt is the chairman of PCB and even after several scandals, Zardari refuses to fire him..

Now who shall we blame? Micky Mouse?

Zardari = Trouble

Zardari appointed that scumbag Ijaz Butt as chairman PCB. His qualification? Well he happens to be the brother in law of our defence minister. Now its been more than 3 years since Mr. Butt is the chairman of PCB and even after several scandals, Zardari refuses to fire him..

Now who shall we blame? Micky Mouse?

DO u really believe that sharad pawar is BCCI chief because of his cricketing qualifications?????

Dude in India each and every, i repeat each and every sports federation is headed by a old politician who don't have any qualification to hold that post other then they are politisian with a mafia like gang and hold on that particular sports body.

Be it cricket, hockey, boxing, archery, athletics, football etc. etc.

That's the reason of India's bad performance.

Also, you will be surprised to know that many of these sports federation heads are heading their post for last 30 years, yes you have read it right.

Same person is sitting on the seat of chief of same sports federation for last 30 years, some heads 25 years, 20 years still India don't get any medal and they are still at their post.

So plz, stop blaming zardari for everything.

So plz, stop blaming zardari for everything.

Dude two wrongs do not make a right. If the politicians in India are heading their sports bodies for the last 30 years, than I would say that's incompetency on your GOI's part. Similarly Its the Zardari Govt. that has hired incompetent people for the state institutions along with PCB and we cannot exempt him from the responsibility.

One reason for the strong criticism on Zardari vis-a-vis PCB could be the special attachment of our public towards cricket.

One reason for the strong criticism on Zardari vis-a-vis PCB could be the special attachment of our public towards cricket.

Shouldn't the speacial attachment mean greater scrutiny, and therefore, greater need for transparancy?

Shahid Afridi - I used to hate that man......But his conduct on the field, his little smiles inbetween and his overall persona has it impossible to hate him now.

Pakistan needs him as the captain and hope there are no knee jerk reactions in axing him.

Back
Top Bottom