What's new

Slap this Bi!ch Thapar... Arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you wonder why you own media has made a label for you people.
Internet Hindus is such a appropriate term.

Isko maarna chahiye public main... havent seen such a biased journalist...

Govt. se paise leke aapna news channel khol liya hai...[/QUOTE]

Hindu saffron terrorist threatens to kill CNN IBN journo for his Freedom of Speech.

he is tough with everyone he interviews. in fact he was very soft on kejriwal by his usual standards, maybe because he didn't have any strong points he could use.

hindu extremists here at work, it suits them some times while they wanna enjoy freedom of speech, some times, karma becomes a ****** ;)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3484395 said:
hindu extremists here at work, it suits them some times while they wanna enjoy freedom of speech, some times, karma becomes a ****** ;)

Fun to see an Internet Jehadi talking about Karma without knowing the context :D

he is tough with everyone he interviews. in fact he was very soft on kejriwal by his usual standards, maybe because he didn't have any strong points he could use.
What you expect after al he is son of Gen.Thapar......Chinese will tell you better about him......:azn:

What does the world call your people? ;)

Amazing

Jealous?

And I never said what the world calls you people, if I did I would be banned outright.
I said what YOUR media calls you people.

Besides, shouldn't you be laughing at the deaths of innocent Chinese people?

Watching Karan Thapar argue is like watching a r*tard f*king a doorknob. He only has one argument and that is Congress is right.

Complete load of BS... See him interview Arun Jaitley vs some Congress politician, and you will see the difference yourself...

Amazing

Jealous?

And I never said what the world calls you people, if I did I would be banned outright.
I said what YOUR media calls you people.

Besides, shouldn't you be laughing at the deaths of innocent Chinese people?

Likewise. Forget what the world calls, I would be banned outright if I even point out what your own media calls your lot.

if he was like this imagine his father who was our army chief in 1962. The only army chief who resigned in disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom