What's new

Skyline comparison London vs Moscow vs New York vs Shanghai

Rest in Peperoni. :D

you are aware that all economies go through a cycle? boom, regression, depression, up and boom again.

Is economic principles not teached in china?

And why hate against italy now? Can't you harass vietnam or what you guys do for hobby?

you are aware that all economies go through a cycle? boom, regression, depression, up and boom again.

Is economic principles not teached in china?

And why hate against italy now? Can't you harass vietnam or what you guys do for hobby?

No, it's a normal discussion, isn't it? Yeah it's a cycle, you are lost now, but did I ever deny Italy economy is strong in the past? But honestly, now you are the last place in G7, wherever you agree or not. Russia has more potential than you.

I'm not against Italy, Italy has awesome things, sight-seeings, I am only againt troll thread, and you know why.

No, it's a normal discussion, isn't it? Yeah it's a cycle, you are lost now, but did I ever deny Italy economy is strong in the past? But honestly, now you are the last place in G7, wherever you agree or not. Russia has more potential than you.

I'm not against Italy, Italy has awesome things, sight-seeings, I am only againt troll thread, and you know why.

we are already recovering and in 2-3 years will be on top again.

Yes, you are on top of Greece, good luck to you, my Italian friend. :D

i wish you good luck too, i really hope that chinese people at least earn 20% of what an italian worker earns. That would be a great improvment for you guys.

i wish you good luck too, i really hope that chinese people at least earn 20% of what an italian worker earns. That would be a great improvment for you guys.

Look, this is your problem, this about you and other G7 member and Greece, why China? You are running out of argument. Last place player, hang on! Don't drop! You should compare country richer than you, that's the key you move on.

Look, this is your problem, this about you and other G7 member and Greece, why China? You are running out of argument. Last place player, hang on! Don't drop!

I meant it in good will. I wish your people all the best. Nobody should live in poverty.

I have respect for Chinas recent change in politics. Just few years ago chinas environmental politocs were a complete desaster. Just look how rare turtle species were pushed on the edge of extinction and nature was destroyed in unimaginable ways. That seems to have changed now. I read police starts to enforce strict laws, makes razzia at markets and brings hard punishments to those who sell rare animals and plants. This is a good direction and i have respect for this.

We had the very same problem in germany and also italy too during industrialisation. But that changed in the 70th. Now its much better here. Even rare animals like bears return.

It's not a recent policy change. Environmental protection has been on the agenda since the 70s, but since they are long term project, a lot of them only started kicking in decades after they implementation. For example, the reverse desertification process took a decade of research and two more for the actual forests to grow.

It's not a recent policy change. Environmental protection has been on the agenda since the 70s, but since they are long term project, a lot of them only started kicking in decades after they implementation. For example, the reverse desertification process took a decade of research and two more for the actual forests to grow.

We will see the policies working

Reforestation efforts beat back the desert near Beijing

Having been to almost all these cities, Shanghai is still the best for me. followed by Tokyo. :smitten: I also loved Bangkok.
But if i were to rate according to the list herre i will say :
1, Shanghai
2 New york
3 London
4. Moscow

Having been to almost all these cities, Shanghai is still the best for me. followed by Tokyo. :smitten: I also loved Bangkok.
But if i were to rate according to the list herre i will say :
1, Shanghai
2 New york
3 London
4. Moscow

I was digging Shanghai-related threads and see what I find, this!

Now try this, see skylines through a different lens: The World's Greatest Cities In A Different Light: Stunning Time Slice Images

3-jpg.279471

The Chinese skyline just tries to replicate the one in USA, be unique and difference for once.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom