What's new

Six soldiers martyred in gun battle with terrorists in South Waziristan: ISPR

Your honesty is not the issue. It is the stupidity that has lowered you
It occurred to me that you may not understand why I call you that. Let me explain.

Your problem was caused generations ago by a weak ancestor, you didn't get to chose. So you should not be blamed for it.

However, after it has been explained to you , you still keep saying the same thing like a robot. That is why I had to think you may be stupid.

It occurred to me that you may not understand why I call you that. Let me explain.

Your problem was caused generations ago by a weak ancestor, you didn't get to chose. So you should not be blamed for it.

However, after it has been explained to you , you still keep saying the same thing like a robot. That is why I had to think you may be stupid.

Your problem is you assume we wanted to worship animals and idols like some sort of retard

You have this caste mentality that means you believe change is impossible, we can't pick the better, Superior option

So in your mind, if our ancestors worshipped some weird Hindu demon made.of dog shit
FOREVER MORE we are trapped and stuck worshipping the same dog shit Hindu idol and God

We can never leave or change or improve

What we are saying to you is.......
We hate you,, we don't want to worship some evil Hindu freaky dogshit idol and God, we don't want to partake in your crazy superstitions and casteism
WE DUMPED THAT HINDU SHIT
Our society already suffers from leftover cultural crap from hinduism and those superstitions are TOXIC AS HELL

Islam is better, it's superior, we like worshipping the ONE TRUE GOD
Islam is cleaner

Now the fact that the Hindu enemy can't get over this is your problem, not mine
If you want to cope by saying we were forced and didn't choose to dump hinduism, then cope, it makes no difference to the massive enmity we feel towards hinduism today

First a lot of finances are earned for creating the terrorists, like WOT funds.

And then extra funds are earned for killing the terrorists.

And the vicious cycle continues.

Why matyred? They were killed and rather due to constant unprofessionalism of an army that is busy meddling in affairs of the state rather then doing its job.
ISPR needs to stop hiding behind religion and shaheeds. It has been doing this for so long. The whiskey drinking Genralz need to answer for this.
I have rejoined the forum after a number of years. What strikes me most is a change in the approach, in the language used to describe and freedom to express opinions towards the PA.

Have a good day

Your problem is you assume we wanted to worship animals and idols like some sort of retard

You have this caste mentality that means you believe change is impossible, we can't pick the better, Superior option

So in your mind, if our ancestors worshipped some weird Hindu demon made.of dog shit
FOREVER MORE we are trapped and stuck worshipping the same dog shit Hindu idol and God

We can never leave or change or improve

What we are saying to you is.......
We hate you,, we don't want to worship some evil Hindu freaky dogshit idol and God, we don't want to partake in your crazy superstitions and casteism
WE DUMPED THAT HINDU SHIT
Our society already suffers from leftover cultural crap from hinduism and those superstitions are TOXIC AS HELL

Islam is better, it's superior, we like worshipping the ONE TRUE GOD
Islam is cleaner

Now the fact that the Hindu enemy can't get over this is your problem, not mine
If you want to cope by saying we were forced and didn't choose to dump hinduism, then cope, it makes no difference to the massive enmity we feel towards hinduism today
you start your incoherent rant with "your problem" and right there you lost the plot. You are the one with the problem, having been thrown out of advanced knowledge because one or more of your ancestors was/were too weak. You therefore end up with a life of struggle to cope and understand.

you start your incoherent rant with "your problem" and right there you lost the plot. You are the one with the problem, having been thrown out of advanced knowledge because one or more of your ancestors was/were too weak. You therefore end up with a life of struggle to cope and understand.

People entrench themselves in their identity when they feel like its under attack.

Let it be.

Based on what i see in social media the afghans seem to believe that punjabis are fake muslims or hindus of some kind.

Punjabis are openly claiming ranjit singhs empire etc. as a response.

I see more venom in these exchanges than the tired old ind-pak ones.

Pretty interesting stuff

People entrench themselves in their identity when they feel like its under attack.

Let it be.

Based on what i see in social media the afghans seem to believe that punjabis are fake muslims or hindus of some kind.

Punjabis are openly claiming ranjit singhs empire etc. as a response.

I see more venom in these exchanges than the tired old ind-pak ones.

Pretty interesting stuff
oh pretty interesting doesn't begin to describe it. these people get visceral when you talk race ethnicity , somewhat like how caste triggers the political frauds of TN and certain other Indian states. I recall one not too long ago that started posting genome visualizations to prove or disprove some affinity or diversity when the question actually had nothing to do with it. Identity and lack thereof has these poor souls in a lock

If you see General's ayashian then you will know why our soldiers are dying.

it's just an alternative profile of a well known member here.

Back
Top Bottom