What's new

Six killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan

FarazUSA

Reaction score
Six killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan: Officials – The Express Tribune

MIRANSHAH: At least six people were killed in a US drone strike on a suspected militant compound in North Waziristan on Sunday, officials said.
The attack took place in Shawal , about 55 kilometres west of Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan tribal district, along the Afghan border.
“US drones fired four missiles into a militant compound. At least six militants were killed and three others were wounded,” a security official told AFP.
A second security official confirmed the attack and death toll.
The officials said the identities of those killed were not yet clear........

good job we are war ground of world . let them play man

we all know they will try to sabotage peace negotiations

Good.

I wish there are more drone attacks.

These drones are doing the job what the Pakistani Army has failed to do.

If taliban are frustrated and irritated by any thing then its drones. They dont know how to deal with it.
Note that shawal valley is base of TTP, this drone attack is definately meant to anger TTP and to sabotage peace talks.
@balixd, @jaibi, @Slav Defence

I have been of view that drones are counter productive, but i guess i was wrong.
As long as these guys have formed alliance with AQ, you will have to hear such news. I am with you when you say Peace talks are the way,i fully support the peace dialogues but something has to be done about combatant groups. Either TTP has to deal with or left us deal with them, the ball is in their court.
On the side note, TTP needs to know that they are the ones standing against state, so they will have to let go of this atitude, keeping an upper hand through bombings and killings.

Last edited by a moderator:
If taliban are frustrated and irritated by any thing then its drones. They dont know how to deal with it.
Note that shawal valley is base of TTP, this drone attack is definately meant to anger TTP and to sabotage peace talks.
@balixd, @jaibi, @Slav Defence

And attacks like Peshawar would not sabotage peace talks ........

Last edited by a moderator:
And attacks like Peshawar would not sabotage peace talks ........

No, such attacks will not sabotage the peace process, there are people who think logically rather emotionally. You should have guessed that by response from civilian and military leadership

Good.

I wish there are more drone attacks.

These drones are doing the job what the Pakistani Army has failed to do.

100% correct , pakistani army is a big failure when it comes to protecting country from terrorists

100% correct , pakistani army is a big failure when it comes to protecting country from terrorists

Quiet the rant mate, dont derail the thread. Military leadership is following a democratic process and listening to civilian leadership, APC that held on 9th september is the proof

No, such attacks will not sabotage the peace process, there are people who think logically rather emotionally. You should have guessed that by response from civilian and military leadership

I don't agree ... Both America & TTP don't want to stop this massacre of Pakistanis ... Who is funding to TTP ... Are they just annoyed Paksitani...?? Mere bhai peace talks will do nothing ... Just army operation is the only solution .........

I don't agree ... Both America & TTP don't want to stop this massacre of Pakistanis ... Who is funding to TTP ... Are they just annoyed Paksitani...?? Mere bhai peace talks will do nothing ... Just army operation is the only solution .........

Did you read the report by jaibi on organizational structure of ttp????
If you havnt its better you read that, and also comments i have made.

Back
Top Bottom